It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans break into VA Governor's office to stop Medicaid Expansion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
He also said that you should give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. And that it is easier for a camel to wiggle through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chiftel
He also said that you should give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. And that it is easier for a camel to wiggle through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven.

And did he tell Caesar what to do with his money? No. He told CHRISTIANS what to do with their money. What Romney does with his. What many Republicans do that liberals don't.

Christ believed in man taking care of man. Neighbor helping neighbor. Liberals believe that is WRONG and the government is the agent of help, not your neighbor. Jesus would be appalled at what Liberals have done.

Not to say Republicans are much better, but Liberals disgust God, and Jesus would say as much if He were here.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

And did he tell Caesar what to do with his money?

Precisely. What business is it of yours what Caesar does with your money?

No. He told CHRISTIANS what to do with their money.

Give it to Caesars and/or the poor.

What Romney does with his.

Stash it in overseas tax heavens?

What many Republicans do that liberals don't.

Elude taxes or outright tax evasion/fraud?

Let's not even go into how he even accrued the money in the first place.
edit on C0313f31America/ChicagoTuesday by Chiftel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

And did he tell Caesar what to do with his money?

Precisely. What business is it of yours what Caesar does with your money?

No. He told CHRISTIANS what to do with their money.

Give it to Caesars and/or the poor.

What Romney does with his.

Stash it in overseas tax heavens?

What many Republicans do that liberals don't.

Elude taxes or outright tax evasion/fraud?

Let's not even go into how he even accrued the money in the first place.

Caesar is the State. Jesus never advocated for State Welfare. You keep trying to dance around this. You can't, I will slam it back in your face every time until you address it.

So where in giving to Caesar and the poor is welfare? There is no State run Welfare in that message. The message is help your neighbor ... not give money to Caesar so Caesar can help your neighbor.

How about you tell me what percentage of total income Romney gave to charity, and paid in taxes, and then tell me what percentage Obama gave and paid.

Hilarious how you sidestep and refuse to address every single point I bring up.

Is Madoff liberal? I have a feeling if you look into tax crimes you will find liberals will be main eventing right along with Republicans.

How about you actually answer my questions this time.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Sure, put it in the HOAX bin, along with every single birther thread.

I'm sure that we will have plenty of opportunities to showcase the TPM in the light it deserves.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
I'm sure that we will have plenty of opportunities to showcase the TPM in the light it deserves.

I'm sure that if you want to bash the Tea Party folks, you'll want to actually bash them for something they did and not bash them for a fake story, right? Bottom line - this story is fake.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Why? lack of truth never stopped the TEA party from bashing Obama, now you want to complain? really?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Why? lack of truth never stopped the TEA party from bashing Obama, now you want to complain? really?

That's childish. You want to use a fake story and bash them for what they didn't do? Deny ignorance. Don't become what you hate.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

That's childish. You want to use a fake story and bash them for what they didn't do? Deny ignorance. Don't become what you hate.

Good call. This is like watching Anakin turn to the dark side.. Oh wait, "Hauntwok" turned to the dark side a long time ago. Leave it alone Flyers, there's nothing you can do at this point.

BTW, the true jedi's belong to neither party!

edit on 1-7-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I just see it as co-opting a political strategy. I just hope that any TPM candidate has a long form birth certificate. They ARE going to need it.

Welcome to the political world the TPM created. Don't like it? Guess someone should have been better at denying ignorance when she had the chance.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I just see it as co-opting a political strategy.

You can see it anyway you like ... but the TRUTH is that you are trying to bash people for something they simply didn't do. That would be the same as me making up a story that HauntWok was out drowning puppies and was an evil person for doing so. It would be an irresponsible lie for me to do so ... it wouldn't be 'political strategy'.

Welcome to the political world the TPM created.

Congrats. You have become what you hate. Are you proud?
You are no just as unbelievable as the Tea Partiers that you hate.

Don't like it? Guess someone should have been better at denying ignorance when she had the chance.

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't vote for the Tea Party people.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I see, so you didn't start this thread?

hmm odd, I could have sworn you did.

But that blatant lie was ok, but if others lie, it isn't? how does that work?

I mean by that time it had been proven time and again he was born in Hawaii.

So isn't it disingenuous to be mad at a simple exaggeration? When in fact your credibility is just as suspect?

Like I've said before, I'm sure there will be plenty of fodder to use against the birthers er tea partyers.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

so you didn't start this thread?

You didn't bother to read the thread, did you? Nope. If you had, you wouldn't be spewing off topic nonsense in order to cover for your own folly. It was a thread from 2009 and It was a simple ... 'is this authentic' question. I CLEARLY stated on page one that I had no idea if the BC in question was real or fake and that we could 'have fun' finding out. And in the thread I ask questions from BOTH SIDES .... does the BC exist, where is it, and I also state at some point that in my opinion Obama probably was born in Hawaii.

Epic OFF TOPIC deflection fail on your part.

When in fact your credibility is just as suspect?

My credibility is just fine. Too bad you can't say the same.

GET ON TOPIC ... The topic is the FAKE story about Republicans breaking into the office.

You've stated that you are just fine with making up stories against Tea Partiers ... telling lies about them and then bashing them for the lies told ... and you call this 'political strategy'.

That's just telling lies and that's just someone becoming what they claim to hate.
Deny ignorance.
edit on 7/1/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

So your saying it was a simple mistake?

well I guess your only human right? Mistakes get made, we all get sucked in by things that appeal to our political leanings.

Wait, the first? really?
edit on 1-7-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So your saying it was a simple mistake?

Again ... what the hell are you talking about? I made no mistake. The thread was about a document claiming to be Obama's birth certificate. I was VERY clear in posting it ... the purpose of the thread was for verifying/debunking. I did not post it as a fact.

You are engaging in off topic deflection. The topic is .... The FAKE story about Republicans breaking into an office. You said you were fine with making up fake stories against republicans and then bashing them for things they didn't do. You called it 'political strategy'.

ATS is supposed to be about denying ignorance. It's supposed to be about getting to the TRUTH of things .. like how I posted the document claiming to be Obamas BC and how I CLEARLY said 'lets see if this is authentic or fake'. ATS is NOT about being okay with fake stories simply because they bash people on the opposite side of your political ideas.

Again .. you have become what you hate. Deny ignorance.
And get on the topic of THIS thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Wait, the first? really?

My god .. don't you bother reading things before posting them?

BOTH of those threads were firsts .... The thread showing the picture of a birth certificate and calling for discussion on that certificate was the first one that showed the WND hoax certificate. The thread you just mentioned was the first one asking 'where is Obama's birth certificate' because it was 'missing'.

GET ON TOPIC.
The fake break-in story and subsequent republican bashing that you are just ducky with.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Oh i am quite on topic.

See for years we have endured lie after lie. But when the tables are turned you all dare to act upset?

I say alls fair in this war. Don't sit there and act like we have to take TEA party lies as truth, but get all upset if we take that same strategy.

It was good enough for y'all for six years, time to pay the piper.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

It was good enough for y'all for six years, time to pay the piper.

Again ... who the hell is 'ya'll'??? I'm not a 'tea partier'. Heck, those folks would probably hang me from the nearest tree for being deviant and 'evil'.

It is clear that you have become what you hate. And you freely admit that you are going to lie about the right and then bash them for actually having done what you are lying about. You now have zero credibility here at ATS. Congrats. Whatever dude. You and the Tea Partiers can wallow in self righteousness and lies. Enjoy yourselves rolling in the mud.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Birther/tea partyer same thing.

why not lie? I mean it worked so well for y'all. I don't see what the problem is.

It's not like I've ever seen a whole lot of denial of ignorance here anyway. Every lie is embraced fully, rewarded by the ATS community over and over again.

Still i don't see the problem. Oh wait, I get it. as long as the lies are about Obama or the democrats it's ok, but the other way is wrong, is that it?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Know What? Nevermind. I'm out of troll food.
/DONE OUT.
edit on 7/1/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join