It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Releases Global Takeover Map

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Just give it, let's say, 8 years. I think we will have "no choice" then but to "occupy" the Middle East full scale. That includes USA, UK, Canada, and other NATO members.

The greatest flaw in the overall strategy is that there are other conflicts going on now, and will happen later, beyond just the Middle East. Fostering future foes in the Middle East is incredibly ballsy when fronts against Russia in Ukraine and China are plausible and chances are they are well aware of the west's plot and will exploit the opportunity to make their own moves.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

You're assuming they don't have someone in place to put in that region, from that region, who will be able to assert control without the use of much military force.

This is again assuming they are using the idea of the Caliphate to create and establish region 7. Most of the educated people in the Middle East are taught in the finest unis in the US and Europe. Why would we assume they haven't found and groomed anyone to take over and lead that Caliphate?

If the people get "misty eyed" at the prospect of the Caliphate and reliving what they have been told was the Middle East's Golden Years ... put the right person in the right place at the right time ... and you have the Caliphate without needing to assert military control with Western forces. All you need is the right leader.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It is not a stretch but they will never Get Israel, they will try but be destroyed for trying. Persia will be turned into a glass parking lot along with Damascus.

ISIS is here to start crap and bring the rise of the 12th Imam. The Mahdi will unite both sects for the greater Islamic Caliphate. He is coming soon and his army is already prepped in Iran.

This is why Obama will not bomb them, he wants this Caliphate and is doing everything he can to make it happen. Letting Iranian troops roll into Iraq should have been a wake up call to anyone sitting on the fence.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin

Just give it, let's say, 8 years. I think we will have "no choice" then but to "occupy" the Middle East full scale. That includes USA, UK, Canada, and other NATO members.

You can not occupy a nation of any decent size if the population does not want you there. We would need millions of "combat" troops and not even china could pull that off.

When they try to invade Israel with the help of Russia most of it will be a nuclear wasteland so there wont be much to do besides protect the oil pipelines and ports.

The Arabs are going to get one last biblical ass whopping and Russia will turn back with their tale in between their legs when they lose 2/3rds of their invasion forces and others at bases in the region.

Israel will say hell no we wont go! the nukes will fly and Putin will Cry.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

You can not occupy a nation of any decent size if the population does not want you there. We would need millions of "combat" troops and not even china could pull that off.

When they try to invade Israel with the help of Russia most of it will be a nuclear wasteland so there wont be much to do besides protect the oil pipelines and ports.

The Arabs are going to get one last biblical ass whopping and Russia will turn back with their tale in between their legs when they lose 2/3rds of their invasion forces and others at bases in the region.

Israel will say hell no we wont go! the nukes will fly and Putin will Cry.

Do you not find it surprising that ISIL (or any other Islamofascist groups) have not targeted Israel? Or that Israel has been bombing Syrian military while the Syrian military bombs ISIL?

As for your theory on occupation, it's wrong. And that's because the goal of the occupation would not be to liberate anybody of anything except whatever useful economic assets they have. Only "green zones" are necessary in western occupation. The rest is anarchy, locals fighting locals.

As for Russia vs Israel war, Israel as a nationstate would cease to exist in the end. The world wants Israel and its double standards gone. The world does not approve of Israel treating Palestinians like cattle.
edit on 28-6-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Was ISIS in Iron Man 3 ? Seems I recognize this Script . Pure Fiction Indeed...........

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You're assuming they don't have someone in place to put in that region, from that region, who will be able to assert control without the use of much military force.

This is again assuming they are using the idea of the Caliphate to create and establish region 7. Most of the educated people in the Middle East are taught in the finest unis in the US and Europe. Why would we assume they haven't found and groomed anyone to take over and lead that Caliphate?

If the people get "misty eyed" at the prospect of the Caliphate and reliving what they have been told was the Middle East's Golden Years ... put the right person in the right place at the right time ... and you have the Caliphate without needing to assert military control with Western forces. All you need is the right leader.

Let me ask you something. If you were part of the ruling class of the Caliphate, and you had direct control over thousands of people, why would you want to be an agent of anybody else?

ISIL now is an evolution from the mujahideen of the 1970s. The hunted is handed a spear and fire, then they become the hunter.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

So I ask again, isn't it just as likely that inserting the right groomed leader would accomplish the same thing without necessitating military action?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

So I ask again, isn't it just as likely that inserting the right groomed leader would accomplish the same thing without necessitating military action?

And again, I'm telling you that it doesn't mean anything because these people are seeking their own hegemony and won't bow down.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

And again, I'm telling you that it doesn't mean anything because these people are seeking their own hegemony and won't bow down.

Manchurian Candidate or, if you prefer, just find the one who will play Bush/Obama and pretend to be one of them while actually playing to the NWO tune.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Chill everybody! There’s not going to be no dam return of no Caliphate. These marauding lunatics are the puppets of geo political gangsters in Washington, Ankara, and Brussels (NATO).. They couldn’t run a whore house in Baghdad for more than a week… let alone reinstitute a Caliphate!

These people are raving lunatics. Those countries over there aren’t going to go back to that medieval period.

Sure there are always some nuts that come along and want to bring back the glory of the past, like Hitler who wanted to bring back the glory of the Nordic past…. And appended some crazy Aryan nonsense to it as well. Indeed he was a member of a cult that conned the German people. But Hitler was a political gangster as ISIS is a group of religious gangsters. And we have learned enough from that period to understand the lunacy of ISIS. There not going anywhere but to early graves.

Also Mussolini wanted to bring the return of the Roman Empire. You can’t bring back the glory of the past; the Italian army, the descendents of the great Roman Empire, at the time of Mussolini couldn’t beat the THEMSELVES OUT OF A PAPER BAG.

Now today with ISIL, this is the fantasy of a few religious gangsters and their mentally ill followers who have the psychological and intellectual capacity of the Charles Mansion and Jim Jones followers.

There going no where. Of course some of the Arabs are so clueless that only this part of the world would they let themselves in on this folly in the first place.

ISIL is just going to become fuel for the fire when those countries over there come to their senses, including the US and NATO and Turkey and stop fanning these flames just to overthrow certain Arab regimes.

It just goes to show you how reckless these people (black operators) are who have created ISIL: THE US, TURKEY AND NATO.

It’s the same methodology the US used when they commissioned the ISI in Pakistan to create the Taliban and before that funnel money to Al Qaeda and the Mujahidin fighters.

Get it folks ISI, ISIL General SISI, ISIS spelled backwards!

edit on 28-6-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Chill everybody! There’s not going to be no dam return of no Caliphate. These marauding lunatics are the puppets of geo political gangsters in Washington, Ankara, and Brussels (NATO).. They couldn’t run a whore house in Baghdad for more than a week… let alone reinstitute a Caliphate!

Sure there are always some nuts that come along and want to bring back the glory of the past, like Hitler who wanted to bring back the glory of the Nordic past…. And appended some crazy Aryan nonsense to it as well. Indeed he was a member of a cult that conned the German people. But Hitler was a political gangster as ISIS is a group of religious gangsters. And we have learned enough from that period to understand the lunacy of ISIS. There not going anywhere but to early graves.

Just remember, everyone was saying this about Hitler, and he almost managed to take over all of Europe. He would have had the world not finally gone to war against him.

So crazy or not, the possibility exists.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

In my post I said the world has learned a lesson form Hitler.

Hitler conned the Germans. Maybe ISIL can con the Sunni Iraqis, but so what, do you think Iran, Israel, Jordon, Turkey, Syria, the US, will sit idly by while a terrorist group marauds the Mideast UNLESS the US wants that.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What do the other colors on the map mean?

they are ambitious, I'll give them that.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I think that most of the people who really learned the lesson of WWII are dead or so old that most people think they're irrelevant. And for most people, the lessons of WWII are mostly not even taught anymore in the way they should be. Half the Middle East or more doesn't even think the Holocaust even happened, so what else about WWII do they not know?

So, how can you argue that we've learned the lessons of WWII? After all, I see our own president playing the part of Neville Chamberlain right now.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Good like Isis in taking Australia, half the bogans here would eat you alive

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

I think we need to be a little more realistic about Israel and nuclear weapons.

Oh.. Israel is a formidable enemy and they can lay some Biblical hurt on any nation in the world, within their range. However, nukes aren't the finger of God and Israel doesn't have THAT many. Iran is almost the size of the Western 11 U.S. States. It's ENORMOUS and just one thing that makes it radically different than Iraq. Together though, and across to Syria for target areas Israel would have to spread? We're now talking something closer to 80 nuclear weapons to cover an area approaching the Continental United States ..and MANY locations would require nuclear drilling or multiple strikes into the same place to get down TO what needs obliterated.

Israel can't turn Persia into a glass parking lot. They can murder millions of civilians who live between two warring governments...but Persia will be there long after these immediate times are past....whether by that name or in heritage. It's not going anywhere.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Or, you can look it another way: the NWO Globalists want how many regions? And I think one of them was supposed to be a Middle Eastern Muslim region. This map is very close to the Club of Rome's region 7.

The three regions that must be controlled to assert global hegemony are, according to Brzezinski: Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and East Asia.

Losing the Middle East to ISIL opens up the ability to invade and occupy all territory claimed by ISIL. That is the point.

Except ISIL is at its peak. All it is going to do now is try and hold on to what it can as it is slowy forced to retreat,

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

That'll be an interesting prediction to return to in a few weeks or months, now that you'd made it.

I think they're at their peak too...but only by comparison to where they've been. I think the jury is still very much out on whether they are about to drop down the other side or continue to climb.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Or, you can look it another way: the NWO Globalists want how many regions? And I think one of them was supposed to be a Middle Eastern Muslim region. This map is very close to the Club of Rome's region 7.

The three regions that must be controlled to assert global hegemony are, according to Brzezinski: Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and East Asia.

Losing the Middle East to ISIL opens up the ability to invade and occupy all territory claimed by ISIL. That is the point.

Except ISIL is at its peak. All it is going to do now is try and hold on to what it can as it is slowy forced to retreat,

That is ridiculous!

ISIL is just getting started. They have the momentum rolling. They just took over half of Iraq, so how can you claim they are only at their peak?

Do you even understand how ISIL operates? The more they are attacked, the more they believe in their cause. The more people they mass murder, the more people will join them just to live.

ISIL is exactly like Cambodia was: a bunch of ultraviolent reactionaries formed by the CIA bombing of their country, so they took over the country as one of the most brutal regimes in modern history.

Keep believing that attacking them will make them retreat, and their 5 year plan will be a reality.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join