It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Releases Global Takeover Map

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Think Inida and even China will have a few things to say about that

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

The truth is that some of the nations on the map could be controlled. But I think what these militants fail to realize is the true scope of such a massive endeavour. It is more like a 100 year plan maybe

I feel the timing could be a lot quicker . Many Muslims get all dreamy eyed when talking about the glory days of the caliphate . Many in the region want it to return .

Look at Germany in 1935 .

Look at Germany 1943.

Germany took these areas when both the people and government didnt want it. Here we have governments dont want but many people do. It could fall like dominoes. Look at the progress in 8 years.

This is what many of Islam think is owed to them.

Caliphate in 750 shortly after Mohammad .

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Funny how the ISIS map matches that of Israels..or should I say "Greater Israel" map.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Its not impossible... especially if Saudi's are the driving force behind this Caliphate...
The Saudi's will need to sign a deal with Iran...so as to mend the hate between Shia-v-Sunni

I suggest that the Turk Sufi' will be the missing ingredient to construct this Caliphate

perhaps Pakistan will no longer be hostile to India...which will bring the 'I' part of 'BRICS'
into alliance with the Saudi under-written Caliphate that becomes a Global rather than Regional Power in the 'BRICSS' takeover of the global financial system which leaves the Western IMF/WorldBank/BIS system in utter default & chaos

an explanation of the additional 'S' in the acronym 'BRICSS' => Brazil-Russia-India-China-S. Africa- Saudi Arabia (& Caliphate) = BRICSS

But what is of more immediate concern is the sudden reversal of Obama...
he now feels it appropriate to spend $500 Million to train & arm 'moderate' Muslims to battle the ISIL-ISIS extremists...
the dude knows full well that this force of 'moderates' will turn tail just like the Iraq Army turned tail at the BlitzKreig by the radicals

this is semi-important
edit on th30140391237527392014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD

The black army of the 12th Imam = ISIS

It is a Shia Islam sec, not Sunni (Saudi Arabia); Shia laws come down from the Ayatollah of Iran.

In Islam prophecy the Black army of the 12th Imam will lead a war of conquest reuniting the lands of the former Persian Empire (circa 450 BCE) near the time of the end of this age.

If you look at a map of the former Persian empire, it looks remarkably close to this black map of ISIS. To think ISIS is a Saudi sect is to believe an obvious lie; ISIS has been beheading Sunni Muslims.

God Bless,

Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant
Islamic State in Iraq and Syria
Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham

The group in its original form was composed of and supported by a variety of insurgent groups, including its predecessor organizations, the Mujahideen Shura Council, the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) and Al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), the insurgent groups Jaysh al-Fatiheen, Jund al-Sahaba, Katbiyan Ansar Al-Tawhid wal Sunnah and Jeish al-Taiifa al-Mansoura, and a number of Iraqi tribes that profess Sunni Islam.

ISIS is known for its harsh interpretation of Islam[35] and brutal violence,[36] which is directed particularly against Shia Muslims. It has at least 4,000 fighters in its ranks[37] who, in addition to attacks on government and military targets, have claimed responsibility for attacks that have killed thousands of civilians.[38] ISIS had close links with al-Qaeda until 2014, but in February of that year, after an eight-month power struggle, al-Qaeda cut all ties with the group, allegedly for being too extremist.[39][40][41]

Seems to be very anti Shia to me and not from the Ayatollah of Iran but from they take there laws from the Wahabi Muftis in Saudi Arabia. Madhi prophecy is for all of Islam not only Shia.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So the US was not able to pull the wool over the worlds eyes and conquer the lands its set out for 15 years ago. Too much exposure. Every move is causing more decisions to be made.

When there is too much red tape, sub the job out to those without red tape.

edit on 27-6-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The Sufi is from my point of view the ones who can end the violence since they are the ones who can go beyond small minded stupidity and violence.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
So the US was not able to pull the wool over the worlds eyes and conquer the lands its set out for 15 years ago. Too much exposure. Every move is causing more decisions to be made.

When there is too much red tape, sub the job out to those without red tape.

US where not meant to conquer them. US where a mercenary force sent by Saudi Arabian interest to destabilize the situation so that they could get more influence and make more money of the oil. Mission accomplished except the gas line thru Syria to Turkey and EU. But Obama is pushing for 500 million to get that also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-6-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
ISIS is fighting Assads Syrian forces, The Kurds, The Free Syrian Army, The New Iraqi military (thus far supported by US drones and advisors), and Iran. If they cross the Jordanian border they will find themselves also in direct conflict with the GCCs states and covertly with Israel. However lets get a hold of ourselves ISIS is still the same old ISIS it has been for decades. The only reason it has found success in Iraq is that is supported by Saddams old military leadership and officers who are commanding and training Sunni militias. ISIS is simply a took to them.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I told ya.. these guys are a bunch of nerds.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It will not happen... as soon as ISIS advances beyond Iraq and Syrian border, they will not have the forces to handle it.
I mean as soon as they would touch Turkey or Iran, the world WILL stop them.
Turkey, because it is the door to the western world and we want that buffer zone and Iran, because nobody wants ISIS to get hold of nuclear material.
Africa though... I could see it falling.
Just look at Egypt, Lybia, Tunesia... all really unstable countries at the moment.
I could also see Afghanistan be falling again and maybe Pakistan, but most likely not India.

Sadly I have some friends in Indonesia and I could really see Indonesia as a growing state for terrorists.
Not fast, but slowly. They still have a lot of problems and a strictly religious system
edit on 27-6-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Idries Shah the great Sufi teacher predicted these fake Muslim Islamists nuts might be a catalyst for WWIII

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I don't know if you've bothered to work it out, but the US didn't create ISIS.

You're setting yourself up for major embarrassment by trying to make out the bogeyman is America all the time..

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
Ridiculous, India and Pakistan are enemies. Indians also considers Islam as an old occupying force and most Indians despise it (even with the 10-15% Muslim population). Iranians would die before they let the majority sunni ISIS in, the Pakistanis might be a little more sympathetic. The Chinese and the Russians would combine with India long before ISIS even comes close to threatening them (as these 3 countries have sizable Muslim minorities). Let's be clear they would just butcher everyone. They don't have humanitarian concerns like the US or atleast the concept of spinning the media.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Not to mention, if they have large enough underground movements in place, they could coordinate and roll quickly enough to seize countries with known, not insignificant nuclear arsenals. If they do that, who will stop them? By the time they get to that point, if they've succeeded so far and with the things we've seen them capable of doing, they can effectively hold Europe hostage. I'm just surprised that Spain isn't also on this list. They must be figuring that they can broker an appeasement deal to buy them time to solidify their Caliphate before moving on.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

The world has to be careful of Pakistan, too. It also has nukes.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

There is their ridiculous map.

Looks pretty damn close to something I've seen before...

Oh yeah, the "fictional" story called Crisis in Zefra, published 2005 by the Canadian Ministry of Defence. The book is designed for youth to read, describing how by the time they are military age the western alliance will be knee-deep fighting a vast Islamist insurgency stretching throughout Africa to east Asia. Book describes Islamists using iPads and western soldiers carrying out futuristic tactics.

All of this was predicted a decade ago by the Canadian government because that's what they (the western imperial alliance) wanted all along.

We can go back even further and see that even George Orwell had foreseen it back when he wrote 1984. Better conserve your Victory Chocolate rations:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

Or, you can look it another way: the NWO Globalists want how many regions? And I think one of them was supposed to be a Middle Eastern Muslim region. This map is very close to the Club of Rome's region 7.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Or, you can look it another way: the NWO Globalists want how many regions? And I think one of them was supposed to be a Middle Eastern Muslim region. This map is very close to the Club of Rome's region 7.

The three regions that must be controlled to assert global hegemony are, according to Brzezinski: Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and East Asia.

Losing the Middle East to ISIL opens up the ability to invade and occupy all territory claimed by ISIL. That is the point.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well, hell... I have to admit, I hadn't thought of it quite that far out or in that way. That would really take someone on our side capable of thinking beyond a 4 year election cycle and in a Chess frame of mind, not Checkers. I didn't think we had it in us at the moment, honestly.

Still... Damn... That makes so much sense it brings me up short.

Basically, let ISIS go take the losses, hate and misery of erasing and eliminating all those pesky "separate nation" problems the Brits went and gave the world in sectioning up the M.E. quite some time back. A shark named ISIS eating up the little fish.........

....then the USS Megladon comes along and eats the Shark for a snack?

That really would be the only way to control a Unified Middle East ..and not be directly blamed for MAKING it that way. After all, I suppose the 'saviors' to take down ISIS would be seen rescuing...not completing a pre-planned event.

'course, we'd have to be pretty paranoid to believe that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join