It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Releases Global Takeover Map

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
ISIS, the Saudi and CIA supported and U.S. military trained terror army, has supposedly posted its five year “expansion” plan on Twitter.

So now we know ISIS is a crackpot group of delusional maniacs.

There going to take over not only the Muslim countries but Israel and even India!

The TWITTER Jihadists

www.infowars.com...
The map shows the al-Qaeda offshoot occupying the entire Middle East, including Israel, the Arabian Peninsula, North Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Indonesia and, most absurd of all, India. It apparently plans to do this with less than 40 thousand jihadists. ISIS will probably never get out of Iraq and Syria, but that is beside the point. The idea is to keep the group in the headlines and amp up propaganda designed to feed the war on terror beast. This is done primarily through social media and sensationalistic stories floated by the establishment media. The group has even deployed an Arabic-language Twitter app called The Dawn of Glad Tidings, known as Dawn for short, in the effort to make it seem technologically savvy.

Much of North Africa consists of failed states further weakened by the engineered Arab Spring. Libya is now a haven for radical Islamists, including al-Qaeda. Boko Haram operates in Nigeria and the Saharan region is threatened by Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb. Meanwhile, in the Horn of Africa, al-Shabaab, brutal Somalia terror group, dominates. All of this terrorist activity in Africa has provided a boon to the Pentagon and its Africom mission. In March, 2013 Major General Carter F. Ham told a House Armed Services Committee these groups pose a threat to U.S. national security interests. “However, the real threat to ‘US national security interests’ in Africa is not AQIM, Boko Haram or al-Shabaab, it is China’s demand for natural resources for their growing economy,” writes Timothy Alexander Guzman.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There is their ridiculous map.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Laughable fake nonsense. Propagandized boogymen created out of thin air to scare people. Not buying this "Sinister Dr. Evil" plot at all.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Right, I wonder when they are going to try to tell us that they have a giant "laser" that will blow up the entire earth if we don't surrender. Or they have sharks with lasers strapped to their heads. ...lol

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
they might want to revise that map,,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or not.

the Africa part.,,

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

ya but u know merc's tell them one thing,,i mean Rebels for new Caliphate,,and they wont listen.

Spread factor during regional conflicts,, not good.
edit on 6/27/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

There is their ridiculous map.

Why is it ridiculous? The core of the Caliphate is what Caliphate I and II as well as the height of the Ottoman Empire called their own. Now I do wonder how they figure a billion or more folks in India are going to just submit to the black flag of doom, and it's awfully nice to leave China out of the assumed conquests (lol.... India is enough of a reach) but outside that rather glaring 'HUH?!'?

I'd say ISIS is thinking they can consolidate and roll on, while planning for no game changing levels of resistance as they gain nation state's levels of resources with each campaign.

If these guys actually get 2 or more nations to combine nation-state resources for? They COULD move in more directions and overwhelm a good many of the lesser and weaker regional powers. That would only grow more likely as they added 3rd, 4th and more former nations into the new power.

It's a scary dynamic to consider, because it's been done before. Multiple times. It's worked, too. It's just not been in our lifetimes to consider that way, IMO.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

but u forget one Nation who will NOT submit.

so unless thats the new look paved parking lot,, for the Middle East,,,hmm looks right.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Let them come ..we will introduce them to a few depleted uranium friends ..so they never even think about breeding again ..

That crack pot john mccain needs to be arrested for crimes against humanity ..for creating this crazy terror group ..
edit on 6/27/2014 by junglimogli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Right, I wonder when they are going to try to tell us that they have a giant "laser" that will blow up the entire earth if we don't surrender. Or they have sharks with lasers strapped to their heads. ...lol

I'm waiting for them to build a secret lair inside of a volcano.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Which nation would that be? Iran? Iran has little chance of surviving if this plays out as it's starting to look, so that's not an issue. Afghanistan is already sympathetic if not directly aligned between extremists. So is Pakistan if things start falling fast.

So when the US leaves or is shoved out entirely, Iran will be facing incursion from two sides (or three, if one counts the Capital region as separate from the Persian Gulf region of Iran). They're impressive people...but Persia will have met their match for the last time, I fear. That's IF it keeps playing out this way.

What other nation? Turkey? Their current Government won't join up...but the US was recently caught red handed, at the very least, speaking encouragingly of Ankara's regime being changed.

Saudi is one Royal Family short of BEING ISIS in many ways already.

So which nation won't submit? Israel....is all who remains to my thinking. ISIS could actually calculate the retaliatory losses as acceptable if they already control the Arabian peninsula up to Turkey and across through Afghanistan.

This guys are playing an old history game, and may just have some success by being SO simple and outright about what they are doing. No one seems to believe it could be what it is.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

G,day mate.
i have read both your comments and i find there is a problem with them both. for us all
YOU ARE PROB. RIGHT
one can but hope it does not come about
reason.
someone in the mid/east will have a suntan party and a lot of people will end up having their sunglasses melted into the back of their heads. nukes
but for a long time now i have felt that its only a matter of time

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Oh nooooz. We're in deep doo doo now.

We better arrest their leaders.

Someone issue arrest warrants for the President and Congress.

edit on 27-6-2014 by gladtobehere because: spacing

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The black army of the 12th Imam = ISIS

It is a Shia Islam sec, not Sunni (Saudi Arabia); Shia laws come down from the Ayatollah of Iran.

In Islam prophecy the Black army of the 12th Imam will lead a war of conquest reuniting the lands of the former Persian Empire (circa 450 BCE) near the time of the end of this age.

If you look at a map of the former Persian empire, it looks remarkably close to this black map of ISIS. To think ISIS is a Saudi sect is to believe an obvious lie; ISIS has been beheading Sunni Muslims.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This may be the result of ordinary religious mania from these religious freaks.

Though if this is a black op, as many suggest, then it stands to reason the black operators will put this kind of sh__ in the game to make this manipulated nut group so incredibly ridiculous that only a few nuts will bite at this bad apple.
Makes a lot of sense

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I think its right. This map shows the caliphate in India Indonesia and Malaysia which were not in the caliphate of past. I think Indonesia and Malaysia is possible . But Spain, Portugal Greece and Spots in Italy were at one time under a caliphate but not on this map. The southern border in Africa I think is a possibility but way farther south than historical boundaries.

I believe If left unchecked this will happen.

I am not going there with end times prophecies but it looks like someone is trying to use them for their own agenda or speed up end times prophecies.

edit on 27-6-2014 by Lostinthedarkness because: ease of reading correct wording

edit on 27-6-2014 by Lostinthedarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Remember Alois Irlmaier? And others to.
This is maybe only the beginning of things that they told us long time ago.
And Israel will never fall,no matter who and no matter how many nations attacks Israel.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The truth is that some of the nations on the map could be controlled. But I think what these militants fail to realize is the true scope of such a massive endeavour. It is more like a 100 year plan maybe. Speaking from the point of view of military and political strategy, there is a difference between simply having insurgents in a region and truly controlling a nation. To do the latter they will have to leave resources in every single city they capture. We are talking about more than insurgent warfare. It is a bold strategy to be sure, but it cannot function alongside a strictly guerilla warfare strategy. Guerilla warfare is NOT about controlling population centers, and that is one of the reasons it is so hard to beat an insurgency.

The insurgents could not be beaten precisely because they did not behave like a regular military. But they will have to start transitioning into a regular military to be able to achieve a goal this massive. And when they do that they become much more susceptible to modern military opposition.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

"Israel....is all who remains to my thinking. ISIS could actually calculate the retaliatory losses as acceptable"

thus , map looks like a fresh paved, parking lot.
Because its "acceptable",,they died trying just to prove it.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

In 1925 when Hitler wrote Mein Kampf people thought he was off his beam too,we have to accept these nutcases at their word at this point 30 a10a's and a few dozen forward observers would throw this lot out of Iraq,but no Obama wants to give Syrian Rebels $500 million instead and the administration is more concerned with the constituents of Malaki's Iraqi government than the fact a sovereign nation and supposed ally has been invaded,the first two years will go brilliantly for this lot because the muslim commander in chief wont be lifting a finger.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join