It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious activity at FIFA World cup

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The video is of a FIFA Fan Fest NOT A WORLD CUP Match. It even says that on the video header. But I'll point this out again for those who may have not read my earlier post.

Not only that there is no fee to gain entry. Fans can view the match on a large screen once inside.

In Brazil, FIFA Fan Fests will offer free admission to secure, family-friendly locations where both local and international fans can watch FIFA World Cup matches in a unique FIFA World Cup™ environment.................

Source : fifa.com

Once the World Cup is over then there will be no FIFA Fan Fests in Brazil until the next World Cup. So what would any one be seeking to gain from fiddling attendance figures?

edit on 28/6/14 by mirageman because: link to source

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
When I was a lad I had family that worked at the local football club and one of the things was that they did a similar thing so that people who came in by other means such as disabled and vip's etc could be officially counted as the turnstile numbers were those used for attendance at the time.

but in the modern age i'd expect that some more technical system than a gate counter would be used as these days most football is ticket based.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Trying to make a buck.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join