It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Middle East...Is it time to Let it Burn ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The Middle East...Is it time to Let it Burn ?

No, its past time. That should of happened long before now. So now the world is left with a powder keg ready to blow. Intervention / war/ crusade from the east and countries surrounding the sand box. They have left the hole region in turmoil, so now this is what we have.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

You can try protect yourself though. If I'm going to get punched then so is the other guy. Call it war if you like, these dick heads have threatened to kill me. (True. Radical idiotic Islam has declared war on anyone who doesn't abide by their insanity.)

-It's only a matter of time until all the rest of us take them seriously....When that happens, we will..."protect ourselves".
edit on 27-6-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
whall true what has anything we have done stoped them from hating and trying to kill us

we put ourselfs closer to the problem maby one day they will get a nuke off in the us or any number of atacks

but at the same time where not going to stop a determand man from it

if they really where trying and sutch a threat i think it would happen alot

im not going into details but its really not hard to do damage when there is no sutch thing as innocent people

they will fight themselfs far more than us any day its from birth there told to hate thows who are diferent where on that list but so is there everyone that lives close we are probly low on the list

but man its grate publicity to say where high

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
If the Iraqis will not defend their own Nation...Why should We ?

The job of the military is to eliminate threats to our security. Sometimes this is done by setting up governments whose ideology corresponds with our own. Sometimes it is done by lightly arming and aiding our enemy to destabilize a greater enemy. Sometimes it is done by occupying the area ourselves.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So, because a few refuse to understand a culture it's fine to "let it burn"?

I would agree that perpetual war in the middle east is a detriment to our national security, and it only exacerbates the extremist problem.

I would agree that the internal problems of the OPEC nations are their own business. They are sovereign nations. And as such, have the right and responsibility to deal with their own internal issues without interference from the US.
edit on 28-6-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Splitting Iraq into three pieces is the worst thing that could happen and it's exactly what Israeli politicians want to happen(so you know how bad that idea is if Israel wants it). I say let Iran and Syria help and everybody else stay out of it. Too many countries keeping Iraqis divided.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
I would agree that perpetual war in the middle east is a detriment to our national security, and it only exacerbates the extremist problem.

Well. America's war in the middle east isn't going to be over until Muslims stop saying, "Death to America". So you might as well get used to it.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I don't think America should do anything. Why should we? It's not our fight. I will say that it's disappointing that we tried to get Iraq on it's feet (after we shook the place up) giving them all this training and what not, and all they do is just roll over. Just goes to show how pointless it was for us to go there from the start. Besides the obvious fact that we went there for bogus reasons anyway.

If we get involved then what?

Give arms/equipment to "good" terrorists to fight "bad" terrorists? How long until the so called "good" ones turn on us? This kind of thing has already happened.

Send in troops to spread "peace" and "democracy" in a "humanitarian" effort? Blowing up people and destroying even more cities is just going to cause more hatred towards our country in the long run.

We were foolish to meddle around in the middle east from the get go. It's been a hot bed for all kinds of crazy activities for hundreds of years. Doesn't seem like that's going to change for a very long time. And U.S. or NATO intervention would probably just fuel the fire even more.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
At this point it doesn`t matter anymore.The radical Islam problem has been purposefully introduced to EUROPE where like a parasitic growth it will take over from within.Immigrant Muslims are having kids at a 7-1 ratio to that of native Europeans and in 50 years will have the votes to run most European countries as they see fit.
Its like this,the powers that be have robbed the American and European people of trillions and of there future.The only way to reset the whole system is to tear it down and rebuild it,rise from the ashes so to speak.In order to do this you must have a civil war or at least a catastrophic breakdown of society in order to distract the people from the economic meltdown we`re about to endure.IMMIGRANT Muslims fit this bill nicely.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Islamic Extremist's make me sick to my stomach. They don't want our help anyways. They don't know what they want. Soldiers and Police we've trained over there switch sides back and forth like it's nothing. Why intervene when it just means more of our troops dead for a lost cause? I feel really bad for the woman and children over there though. Especially the women. Stoned and burned to death for wanting to go to school? They're beyond our help. Nah, Let it burn and burn and burn.
edit on 29-6-2014 by ItzShadyT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

I see, so no freedom of speech for people in the middle east, thought that might be a god given right, like defending your sovereign nation from foreign invaders.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Global Humanitarian Re-Location is our only forward option.

Soon everyone living in the Middle East will have the option of simply leaving and relocating to a more equitable location from a Global Humanitarian perspective,this in short means that people will be moving enmasse TO THE RESOURCES THEY NEED and the VAST inhospitible Countrys which are sequestered with borders and for whom the people are sentenced to a long and torturous and short life will become empty,and those who choose to stay will not be given Humanitarian Aid to the degrees we now give it to the people trapped by Borders.

If you want to live in an area where it is a huge empty Oilfield you may do so but being there will not mean you own anything,Humanity will be recognised as the owner of all resources and Humanity will allocate and tax these resources on behalf of everyone Globally for the benefit of everyone,not for fiscal gain or marketplace stability.

This is not an unrealistic utopian fantasy,this is our unavoidable and immminent future as a species,there is no other way to go.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

I see, so no freedom of speech for people in the middle east, thought that might be a god given right, like defending your sovereign nation from foreign invaders.

I can't say, "I'm going to kill ____" and get away with it. You're argument is utterly fallible.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I say leave it and quarantine it.

Until they sort there crap out and become civilized ban all immigration out of the trouble areas, close down all embassy, stop all but vital trade.

If they want to live in the dark age let them, but keep them quarantined.

They HAVE been quarantined, for thousands of years by manipulative forces who particularly love stirring that region into a deathshell.

Someone wants to make sure they stay in your so-called "Uncivilized Ways", and absolutely will do anything to KEEP it this way.

Never stop provoking it, never nuke it, never do anything to the sacrifice machines, They need it this way FOR EVER.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

That's bull, people say that in this country ALL the time and get away with it.

my point is that is not our job to tell the middle east what to do.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
no matter what we do or don't do, it will be our fault.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: khnum
Yes let it burn starting with Mecca and Medina the true places of origin for terrorists.

So would you include Israel in there as well? After all they are the ones that practically started modern day terrorism.

Buster, I understand you have an Israeli demonization campagin. I just wonder where you received your education on Israel. I have lived in Israel for 15 years. I am just hoping I can catch one of you Israel - demonizers and have them send over their sources and information for stating that Israel 'started' modern day terrorism.

Unless you are Muslim yourself, I don't understand the infatuation with hating on Israel so much, where you have countries around the world that are far worse today.

Lets start with this video as reference:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Should we just let it all Burn ?

I know that ISIS will not stop. I know they eventually will head for Israel.

That is what I think we should prepare for.

I realize that some think we should not even defend Israel.

The ISIS is going to force the A/C- Mahdi to step up and declare himself as that to stop the fighting. He will Unite Iran Iraq and Syria with some others. They will attempt to invade Israel with help from Russia.

Israel will surely then make it all burn lol. Nukes would never have to fly but that chicken shat Arab in the white house will leave Israel to defend herself from impossible odds.

The blame will not be Israel's. It falls squarely on Obama's and Putin's head.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Listen, stop with the Mark Levin crap. the president isn't an Arab. Holy hell, he was born in hawaii, and is of African descent.

I mean how bigoted can one get?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Splitting Iraq into three pieces is the worst thing that could happen and it's exactly what Israeli politicians want to happen(so you know how bad that idea is if Israel wants it). I say let Iran and Syria help and everybody else stay out of it. Too many countries keeping Iraqis divided.

That is the only way there will be true peace. They hate each other so much they blow up either own kids. The Mahdi will stop this but he is satanic and will go after Israel just as soon as they can. The only alternative is to split up the troublemakers and keep Iran out of it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join