It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Middle East...Is it time to Let it Burn ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Oh ye of little faith.

See, there are two groups of people in this world that have been dying to kill each other for centuries.

fact is the faiths of Abraham are squabbling siblings fighting over daddy issues for centuries.

My plan? Eliminate all of them for the benefit of humanity.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

Oh ye of little faith.

See, there are two groups of people in this world that have been dying to kill each other for centuries.

fact is the faiths of Abraham are squabbling siblings fighting over daddy issues for centuries.

My plan? Eliminate all of them for the benefit of humanity.

And what about the majority of the people in those religions that are actually not doing anything but being guilty of having faith, you are willing to persecute them because of a minority of extremists?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Oh I don't want to do anything but let them do to each other what they want to do anyway.

Most Christians believe that all Muslims are evil, extremist Muslims believe all Christians are evil, I say screw them both. Send them all to die fighting each other.

Wiping them all out has the added benefit of getting rid of most of the world's bigots. So a win win!
edit on 3-7-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Oh I don't want to do anything but let them do to each other what they want to do anyway.

Most Christians believe that all Muslims are evil, extremist Muslims believe all Christians are evil, I say screw them both. Send them all to die fighting each other.

Wiping them all out has the added benefit of getting rid of most of the world's bigots. So a win win!

To be honest you sound worse, you are willing to have all these people die because you don't agree with what they believe in. News flash for you most of the people you want to die want nothing but to get on with their lives. I couldn't care less about either religion myself but you sound like another type of extremist, wanting 3.7 billion people to be destroyed! What makes you any better than what you are preaching against?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Never said I was better.

Just sick of religions being the excuse for bad behavior.

Screw em. Let them kill each other and rid the world of their crap.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
brave point. but there are also a lot of good simple people and they are not involved in wars and terrorist organisations

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
US government shouldn't make decision to interfere in Iraq in 2003, there were no facts about chemical weapon, and now we see the results of it

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: drcollins

How much do you want to bet that the good simple people won't get involved with killing each other too?

See the beauty of my plan? The idiots wipe each other out, leaving the world free from their stupidity!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

a reply to: drcollins

How much do you want to bet that the good simple people won't get involved with killing each other too?

See the beauty of my plan? The idiots wipe each other out, leaving the world free from their stupidity!

I beg to differ you will still be here, you have enough hate in your heart to kill half the world. We would have to do something about that stupidity too....

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Should we just let it all Burn?

Yep. Close the whole place off to the entire civilized world and let the dusty heathens fight amongst themselves. Deny any entry to the rest of the world and send them any funy types that have made their homes in our lands - including any that have inexplicably picked up their religion and their traits.

What other option is there anymore, except turn the place to glass?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Oh man! Only half? I was sure there was enough hate in here to take out at least 99% of the world.

I'll have to endeavour to be far more hateful and intolerant in the future.

I got it! I'll join the TEA Party!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Actually letting them sort out their own issues appears like the better option. It gives them a chance to grow and mature and in time they'll try to use words and treaties before resorting to violence.

Meanwhile, those in favor of peace can dig themselves in with absolute control of the population to prevent terrorists from coming in or preventing terrorist action, privacy must be sacrificed but the goal justifies the means. Where our common goal should be spaceflight to be able to exit this planet one day and live in peace among the stars, just leave those people behind, it's their choice to fight and struggle instead of choosing peace and education. Same goes for many countries in Africa. Violence only begets violence.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I say let it burn. Even though I think it true that long-term British and American political intervention has cultivated alot of this behavior we see today, what's done is done and we can't change the past. Now I view the vast majority of this violence in the region as being fueled by religious zealotry and fundamentalist bigotry and I honestly don't have a problem with that. I think a holy war is a damn good idea; the more crazed religious people that want to kill one another and each other is fine in my books. Maybe with a fewer million of them around, the region - and the rest of the world - can finally stabilize a little.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join