It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mexican military chopper crosses the border, shoots at agents"---News Tuscon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It sounds like Mexico needs some freedom. When they start doing things like this then it's time to line our borders with the military and stop it. The US should retaliate immediately. This is an act of aggression and an act of war.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Gosh, i agree with all your sentiments (on this and many other subjects, actually). Coordinated invasion indeed---all I can think about is how the healthcare system is already (was created?) in shambles, and now there is a HUGE influx of people who WILL need to use it, no maybe about it. Then I think about all those poor kids being thrown to the dogs of the child welfare system (although so far, it looks like they're allowed to be pretty much autonomous...)

You're spot-on with the unemployment numbers comment---every time they announce some new statistic re: unemployment I assume its just flat-out horsesh!#...Between EBT, Obamacare (for lack of better word, I understand it's not just him), childcare (DSHS pays for childcare for EBT/WIC families)....the numbers will read "success" but the reality we will see will be "Welfare Nation". It's a lot of people for systems that are already over-used.

[Re: the "overused" comment. Based on personal experience, using EBT and WIC while pregnant/nursing. Its a sham to put you in the govt's pocket and poison you (why can't poor kids drink organic formula, WIC?). And, it DOES motivate you to continue using the system after you're in. Can't tell you how much money I'd make a month if only I popped out another 2 kids and maybe was an illegal resident.]

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: captaintyinknots

That's the good thing about this simple idea ... the desert crossings aren't the streets of America. They are just the desert crossings. The military would have to build some barracks and other type buildings for the troops to come through. But when the troops are in the field there aren't a whole lotta' buildings. It's mostly training mode.

The military is getting paid anyways and they have to train anyways.
So bring 'em home and put 'em on our borders ... in the desert crossings.

Anyways .. makes sense to me.

It makes perfect sense, which is why it will never happen.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kismetpair927 they at least have the comon decency to appoligise. Americans just shoot and then either say it aint them or vilified the people they shot.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is why the border will never be secured.

Cloward and Piven’s article is focused on forcing the Democratic Party, which in 1966 controlled the presidency and both houses of the United States Congress, to take federal action to help the poor. They stated that full enrollment of those eligible for welfare “would produce bureaucratic disruption in welfare agencies and fiscal disruption in local and state governments” that would “deepen existing divisions among elements in the big-city Democratic coalition: the remaining white middle class, the working-class ethnic groups and the growing minority poor. To avoid a further weakening of that historic coalition, a national Democratic administration would be constrained to advance a federal solution to poverty that would override local welfare failures, local class and racial conflicts and local revenue dilemmas.

en.wikipedia.org...

A mass influx of millions of poor people in to a system that can't already handle what it has.

CLOWARD AND PIVEN.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

a VERY valid point, thanks. These are not the times to take things at face value. Wise words; could've been anybody who can afford a paintjob for their aircraft [ie any military].

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
It makes perfect sense, which is why it will never happen.

Seriously and sadly true.

When I was stationed at Fort Hood, the artillery units would be in the field training and everyone would know it. When those live fire exercises were going on ... the whole town of Killeen shook. And those troops were probably 20 miles out. Imagine live fire exercises in the desert crossings. No one would go through there.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

you forgot one: who is making the lions share of it off of this situation?

That would be the left.

Votes and Campaign cash.
can always count on you to be a shining example that too many people are still completely snowed by the party system....

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Star, here.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT. These people are being places into empty housing on military bases (# homeless veterans, right?), on converted elderly care homes (# old people, right?). It's not even that we can't take care of our own, its sadly and simply that we DON'T/WILL NOT. Hubby was army for a while---lots of usable empty houses on every base, but thousands of homeless veterans (and more on the way). Stunning.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

can always count on you to be a shining example that too many people are still completely snowed by the party system....

Snowed ?

Everyone knows that minority voters trend left.

That is a given.

How many people would be silent of the right tried to hand themselves an entire voting block ?

Would anyone stand for that ?

The border, Illegal immigration is a means to that end.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
It sounds like Mexico needs some freedom. When they start doing things like this then it's time to line our borders with the military and stop it. The US should retaliate immediately. This is an act of aggression and an act of war.

Act of war? Far from an act of war when no one was hurt or killed.
I do love that you started you post with Mexico needs some freedom, we all know that is US going to war 101 right there.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Snowed ?

Everyone knows that minority voters trend left.

That is a given.

How many people would be silent of the right tried to hand themselves an entire voting block ?

Would anyone stand for that ?

The border, Illegal immigration is a means to that end.
perhaps you out to look into evergreen aviation, the bush family, and the overall history of people from the right making tons of cash running through mexico.

Its not a partisan thing. Both sides of the same coin.
edit on 27-6-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So ANOTHER POINT Hubby brings up:

The Vigilante justice system (method?) has been approved by the Mexican government.

So what kind of people might be leaving that country specifically? Criminals, he says. People who may be trying to avoid justice in their home country. Obviously it's not everyone, but just like the cases of MRSA and chicken pox and staph and whatnot, its a huge factor to consider. A safety issue, some may say.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

And we know dead people tend to vote right.
Cause you know those undocumented voters are just lined up at the polls. It's not like they usually don't like to give out their personal information cause of fear of getting deported.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

And we know dead people tend to vote right.
Cause you know those undocumented voters are just lined up at the polls. It's not like they usually don't like to give out their personal information cause of fear of getting deported.

I think that is why they fight voter ID laws so much.

Illegal immigrants, and such.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Thing is .... bring in tens of millions of illegals and then give them all amnesty. Then they become citizens and voters. So yes, the illegals have serious future potential as a voting block for someone ....

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Thing is .... bring in tens of millions of illegals and then give them all amnesty. Then they become citizens and voters. So yes, the illegals have serious future potential as a voting block for someone ....

Sure do.

7 amnesties

IF a certain party would stop alienating us. They wouldn't have to make people from other countries their 'base'.

Every few years when the LEGALS have wised up to their snip.

It's amnesty time!.
edit on 27-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Sounds to me like justification to release our incarcerated Marine back home. We'll call it an even trade.

No?

OK, then it's totally legal to fire incoming Mexicans!

Game on!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927
a reply to: pirhanna

a VERY valid point, thanks. These are not the times to take things at face value. Wise words; could've been anybody who can afford a paintjob for their aircraft [ie any military].

This is why fully automated sam sites will work.
If anyone gets through, it will be fully known there is subterfuge and somewhere a hole needs to be ...plugged.
Computers show no favorites, just don't be in the area and you will be safe!
The whole south border should be a no fly zone to match the constitutional free area.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr
That marine broke the law of a sovereign nation and deserves what he should get.
But we know due to crooked dealings he will be home soon.
I know I don't appreciate foreigners coming to the US and breaking laws, I imagine foreign countries would feel the same.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join