It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO taken in Dana Point on 6 25 2014

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gideon70

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
They should just HOAX more stuff

I'm definitely calling HOAX on this one. The video clip is worthless.
There should be a penalty for knowingly pposting hoax's

My biggest problem is the obvious car lights "believers" do not want to address.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Agreed.

The opening post is just another perfect example of some people wanting desparately to see UFO's where obviously none are present.

We need a filtering system in place before the loonies flood the boards with inane threads

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
UFO taken in Dana Point on 6 25 2014...more like "watch a car drive over a hill in the distance at night, while I shake my phone and giggle to make the city in the background look like it's sort of moving."

Sorry, but this video looks like someone making a half-@ssed attempt at a hoax..nothing to see here imo. :-p

Not trying to bash you, either, OP. I just don't see anything mysterious by any stretch of the word.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Thorneblood
The three balls in the upper left ccorner are not street lights, they move.

What about the other lights to the right of those three? What are they?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Imagine that. They all appear similar.

4 pages in and someone finally asks that question. Great catch.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
As the original is too dark, I made a version with some changes in gamma, brightness and contrast, to see if we could get a better understanding of the scene, and this is what I got.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

There goes that CAR!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
We've now reached the point where people don't even include a (totally underwhelming) Youtube video in their opening post and write one sentence about it.

No effort made in the post. Nothing to see in the video (which someone else has to post).

Doesn't this break the T&Cs somehow? Or is this the level we have come to expect now?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That's the problem, they are not seen. We have unclear youtube videos. But since you went there ... logically there are only two options.

A) They do not wish to be seen.
or
B) They do not care if they are seen.

Which one is true? Because both options fail a logic test.

C) Their cloaking devices sucks monkey nuts

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
As the original is too dark, I made a version with some changes in gamma, brightness and contrast, to see if we could get a better understanding of the scene, and this is what I got.

I bet those of you who were suckered in by this hoax feel pretty dumb right now

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Street lights or headlights. What about them?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Street lights or headlights. What about them?

What's the difference between those lights and the ones considered to be UFOs?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

None of those lights manage to move under and behind the lights next to them. I assumed it was the whole point of shooting the video in the first place. Of those three lights the one furthest to the left moves the most dramatically while the other two shift to accomodate. I would think headlights would move more and vary in their intensity but they seem uniformly bright and relatively stable for most of the video.

Ship lights could have made sense at first but your changes seem to rule that out.

I was thinking drones or black projects but i havent had the chance to look around that area for any reports of activity.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

These are clearly headlights from a car driving up hill and then making a right turn. The other lights on top are from streetlights or house lights on top of the hill . Below is a picture of Monarch beach in Dana Point. If someone was at the bottom of the hill, and filming upward toward the hill this the video you would get.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

None of those lights manage to move under and behind the lights next to them. I assumed it was the whole point of shooting the video in the first place. Of those three lights the one furthest to the left moves the most dramatically while the other two shift to accomodate.

I didn't see any apparent movement by any of the lights, but, as I cannot use VirtualDub on my computer (I don't know why it stopped working) I cannot try a stabilized version.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

That's the problem, they are not seen. We have unclear youtube videos. But since you went there ... logically there are only two options.

A) They do not wish to be seen.
or
B) They do not care if they are seen.

Which one is true? Because both options fail a logic test.

C) Their cloaking devices sucks monkey nuts

Well the cloaking devices would work better if they could remember to turn off the headlights.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
On the 25th there was live fire at Camp Pendleton.

If they are looking south...That's probably it.

There were lots of reports.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40
a reply to: Thorneblood

These are clearly headlights from a car driving up hill and then making a right turn. The other lights on top are from streetlights or house lights on top of the hill . Below is a picture of Monarch beach in Dana Point. If someone was at the bottom of the hill, and filming upward toward the hill this the video you would get.

I already proved by using the slope of the roof in the video that the camera was not facing up, and that there is a car obviously driving in the "sky" .. the guy just won't quit. What can you do?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Well the cloaking devices would work better if they could remember to turn off the headlights.

True but then they would run into each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join