It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO taken in Dana Point on 6 25 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Three lights, upper left hand corner, stop being lame and learn to read before posting.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

hahaha brilliant.

Why do some people create a thread to invite opinions and then throw a tantrum when others give a logical explanation?
What a pointless exercise

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Three lights, upper left hand corner, stop being lame and learn to read before posting.

Need I say more?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Yup ! Nothing their to see ! Stop trolling for attention and use your brain..
You know dam well that is no "UFO" ..

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gideon70

Something worthwhile would be helpful, but I know its too much to expect from the trolls in this forum. Since the ball of light on the left clearly moves behind the other while the camera isn't moving then its not a static security light. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean its not happening.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Flying objects you cannot identify are ufos.
Out of curiosity, am I the only one that knows how to zoom in and watch closely or is that a given?
edit on 27-6-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

3 motorcycles on a hill. how does the car driving up the hill not clue you in to the fact this is not open sky? It's obviously up an incline, one land. Like I said, USO. Something is shining .. cars, motorcycles, street lamps, can't tell you from crappy youtube vid, but what is obvious is that nothing is flying.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

UDO? Unidentified Driving Object? Nothing is flying in that video. It's a hill/incline.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Out of curiosity, am I the only one that knows how to zoom in and watch closely or is that a given?

How do you know its flying ?

Troll harder

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Something worthwhile would be helpful, but I know its too much to expect from the trolls in this forum. Since the ball of light on the left clearly moves behind the other while the camera isn't moving then its not a static security light. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean its not happening.

Would you like me to appease you by saying its a UFO or would you rather have the truth?

I'm not here to indulge peoples fantasies.

The lights do not move, but even if they did, why would you see it as a UFO? I take it you do understand the meaning of the acronym?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

The movement of the lights doesn't work if its on land or water....

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Depends on the truth you want to offer and whther or not you are letting your clear bias interfere....

Wouldn't a flying object that I cannot identify be a Ufo? As pointed out I never said or even implied aliens, I wanted someone to explain what I am seeing and will continue to look for that answer until I am satisfied or tired of the smugness that so many people in this forum seem to enjoy.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

The movement of the lights doesn't work if its on land or water....

*shake my head *

Listen ....

I dont want to be the jerk in the thread ... But i am sick of people posting videos claiming "UFO" when clearly they are NOT.
Can we prove your video is not *UFO* nope we cant , however i have seen thousands of UFO videos and i have kind of grown a 6ths sense meaning i can tell when a video is bull $%&#...and in your case .. It seems somehow you have managed to step right into a big pile of it.

I refuse to believe that YOU fully believe their is a UFO in that video.
What's the real deal? If you need attention I'll be happy to message you , we can talk about what ever ..

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Depends on the truth you want to offer and whther or not you are letting your clear bias interfere....

Wouldn't a flying object that I cannot identify be a Ufo? As pointed out I never said or even implied aliens, I wanted someone to explain what I am seeing and will continue to look for that answer until I am satisfied or tired of the smugness that so many people in this forum seem to enjoy.

You mean you will continue looking for answers until one matches your fantasy.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

How do you explain the tail lights of the car "in the sky"?

Having rewatched the video, it's not even a hill. He is up on a roof it seems and the camera is pointed down. At 4 seconds in the slope of the roof makes it clear a camera is pointed DOWN not up.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Its amazing, you three cannot give a clear and consistent answer but you all know without a doubt that its not worth the attention, you all believe only what you want but are surprised and apparently bothered when I don't believe it after your weak and uncompelling arguments. You regularly spend time in the ufo forum but when someone posts a video of a ufo you complain that it doesn't meet your standards or attempt to belittle the OP and kill the thread and yet I'm the one that is trolling for attention?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Actually all 3 of us say it's a car. Because it's obviously ... a car. Nothing is flying, please explain the car tail lights in your "sky".

originally posted by: Gideon70
I see a car driving upl a hill. I see security lights of another property. I see a shaky recording and nothing else.

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
This is the dumbest thread .....seriously OP

Its a car driving up a hill and turning right.....

Stop posting lame $#@&...

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

How do you know its flying ?

Troll harder

Seems consistent to me. The reason some people are saying hill and I am now saying not hill ....

It's called perspective. You can make downhill look like it's uphill under certain conditions.
edit on 27-6-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Its amazing, you three cannot give a clear and consistent answer but you all know without a doubt that its not worth the attention, you all believe only what you want but are surprised and apparently bothered when I don't believe it after your weak and uncompelling arguments. You regularly spend time in the ufo forum but when someone posts a video of a ufo you complain that it doesn't meet your standards or attempt to belittle the OP and kill the thread and yet I'm the one that is trolling for attention?

Nothing is further from the truth. We all three gave you an opinion based on logic.

Your opening post was lazily presented, you offered no opinion of your own and you have done nothing but berate fellow members who's opinions don't support your fantasy.

I think its time that threads are approved by MODS before they are allowed onto the forums. That should reduce idiotic threads such as this.
edit on 27-6-2014 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
They should just HOAX more stuff

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
They should just HOAX more stuff

I'm definitely calling HOAX on this one. The video clip is worthless.
There should be a penalty for knowingly pposting hoax's

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join