It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO taken in Dana Point on 6 25 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Of course they are seen, why else would we be having this pointless back and forth.

How should I know their motivations?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Of course they are seen, why else would we be having this pointless back and forth.

How should I know their motivations?

That is not what I asked. Maybe you can re-read and answer, A or B. Just a hint, it doesn't matter which you choose, both fail a logic test.

Oh and no, they are seen, crappy youtube videos of lights are meaningless.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

As are your arguments.
Oh...and the answer is C.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

As are your arguments.
Oh...and the answer is C.

C is an impossibility, but just to prove it, what was C again?

This is what I meant earlier when I said once you point out the logical fallacies "believers" go nuts and refuse to answer.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

The answer is C, just because you didn't hear the answer you wanted doesn't mean the answer wasnt given. Its childish to think otherwise just as its childish to always expect an explanation. Deal with it sport.
edit on 27-6-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I see a car driving upl a hill. I see security lights of another property. I see a shaky recording and nothing else.

Hardly life changing.

People are using the same daft logic, the world over " I don't know what it iis, so therefore it must be a UFO " .

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gideon70

Youre right, I don't know what it is flying around in the sky, therefore it is a UFO.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Youre right, I don't know what it is flying around in the sky, therefore it is a UFO.

There is nothing flying around in that clip. The only moving lights are on the car, so we can definitely rule out static security lights being a UFO.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

The answer is C, just because you didn't hear the answer you wanted doesn't mean the answer wasnt given. Its childish to think otherwise just as its childish to always expect an explanation. Deal with it sport.

As always, I can count on believers to respond with fanaticism long after they are shown to be illogical.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Watch it again, we have already established the lights are moving.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Yes, caused by the camera moving and shaking. The lights stay in the same place relative to each other it seems.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

And I can always count on children to hear what they want to hear. At no point did I state I was a believer or that the lights were alien in origin. You made that assumption yourself.

Since I know I will have to explain this like I would do to a child I'll keep it simple.

A + B equals C or If the men in the planes have guns and work for the government they don't care that you see them nor are they all that aware you are even watching. Why should they be? Do you pay much attention to the people on the ground when you are flying?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Until one dips behind the other.....

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Until one dips behind the other.....

At what time does that happen?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

And I can always count on children to hear what they want to hear. At no point did I state I was a believer or that the lights were alien in origin. You made that assumption yourself.

Since I know I will have to explain this like I would do to a child I'll keep it simple.

A + B equals C or If the men in the planes have guns and work for the government they don't care that you see them nor are they all that aware you are even watching. Why should they be? Do you pay much attention to the people on the ground when you are flying?

A and B are mutually exclusive, you can't add them together. Pretty much what I expect though. When logic fails refuse to answer the question and attempt to confuse people.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

who is we? I haven't established that the lights are moving and watching the clip again will not change my mind.

Its nothing more than a short shaky clip of a car driving up a hill.
Sorry if my explanation doesn't match your fantasy, but you requested explanations and logically mine is sound.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gideon70

who is we? I haven't established that the lights are moving and watching the clip again will not change my mind.

Its nothing more than a short shaky clip of a car driving up a hill.
Sorry if my explanation doesn't match your fantasy, but you requested explanations and logically mine is sound.

This is exactly what I thought as well. Looks like a vehicle and street lamps. So no UFO .. maybe USO, Unidentified Shining Object. I think it's street lamps, but can't be sure. Definitely nothing flying.
edit on 27-6-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It happens at :21 to :24 just before zooming out....
edit on 27-6-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

It happens at :21 to :24 just before zooming out....

At no time does one dip in front of the other. They stay in their exact same relative positions the whole time.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This is the dumbest thread .....seriously OP

Its a car driving up a hill and turning right.....

Stop posting lame $#@&...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join