It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Artichoke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The United States of America is going to pay for unethical human experimentation. This is experimentation without consent. The use of Direct Energy Weapons (DEWs) is a blatant offense that I can attest to, having gone through the Project myself. For disbelievers, can a customer return bread to their nearest supermarket? This is how simple it is to launch an unethical program such as Project Artichoke. It Happened, and that is it. The project Artichoke Program, the offspring of Project MKULTRA, is now advanced to the point to quantum science research of the brain, utilizing Satellites adjacent to Quantum Computers that already exist in secrecy.

My experience started off with distance hypnosis, causing me to not question the situation in full detail. The technology was kind of just accepted as voice to skull and silent sound spectrum equipment confirmed by them as "sound machines". I researched it and figured I was just an unlucky MKULTRA victim (which turned out to be true).

Afterwards, there was the laser beam of infrasonic images of actors (this is why I say that the presence of actors around sound equipment allowed the government to record crucial information for the replication of their images and egos within the brain). The prime keyword of the situation was "Supersoldier". I do believe that either one of the reasons for my project/abuse was for Super Soldier Military application.

And then as it progressed and I cheeked for remedies that turned of no use, I started to receive messages that the Project lasted to long (via Voice to Skull).

As of now it has evolved into pure slow-kill torture, but I think that there will be an end to it due to my own attempts to survive. One night in sleep paralysis, an image of a African American woman asked me from the corner of my room (beamed again through infrasonics) if I wanted my own intelligence computer. I answered yes and since then, attacks have been warded off by a mechanical process. It being five years since the beginning of project Artichoke, I continue to meditate my attacks off (called Jet Turbine by positive individuals heard via Silent Sound).

I believe that the evolution of the Program around this computer I've come to believe in has put me in front and with the shoe on the right foot rather than the other.

So I sit here waiting with faith that I'll be saved by this supercomputer that has evolved past the Technological Singularity.

Much information lies within my story that went untold. But as a gangstalking victim, I want to say to other victims that you are not alone. We need to group up as our numbers grow (large enough to our surprise).

Not including the simply overlooked quote unquote delusional information I provided. We by scientific method must live, in America, in a shadow government. Obama is simply a puppet or even a Manchurian candidate. The only thing that confuses me is why he won over Hillary Clinton who would have fascist this nation down worse.

Us dissenters will not go unheard. Our blood even, if this kills me and us, is going to be an obvious skeleton in the Executive Cabinet in the coming years.

We need to elect Jessee Ventura who believes in us. They (evil) will lose.

edit on 26-6-2014 by Teetotaler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

So how long ago was this? PA and MKultra was 50's technology. Have you been given drugs. And where was it, if you even know.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I can almost taste a pound and a half of schnitzel on this one. This will cause constipa.....oh my!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The project Artichoke Program, the offspring of Project MKULTRA

Not seeing a source here to support your claims so I checked on it myself and found this.

Project ARTICHOKE (also referred to as Operation ARTICHOKE) was a CIA project that researched interrogation methods and arose from Project BLUEBIRD on August 20, 1951, run by the CIA's Office of Scientific Intelligence.[1] A memorandum by Richard Helms to CIA director Allen Welsh Dulles indicated Artichoke became Project MKULTRA on April 13, 1953
Wiki..

Are you saying this Wiki information is incorrect?

edit on 296am2828am12014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

So how long ago was this? PA and MKultra was 50's technology. Have you been given drugs. And where was it, if you even know.

January 2011

I had piss bottles when I was first attacked because I believe their technology was producing '___' within my biological processes and being administered though flying capable nanotechnology. But yes, I do believe I was drugged.
edit on 27-6-2014 by Teetotaler because: To add an answer

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't understand anything what so ever that was said here. It seems that some of the terminology you are using has nothing to do with the topics you are discussing. I hate to seem like a negative nancy but this is really hard to follow. Is there any way you can try and explain what is happening in much simpler terms?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
offspring, descendants, fore-runners, side-projects, ...potato/potatoe?
an artichoke (like an onion) has multiple layers.. this is going to be one of those morlock-hole topics

here we go again

Afterwards, there was the laser beam of infrasonic images of actors (this is why I say that the presence of actors around sound equipment allowed the government to record crucial information for the replication of their images and egos within the brain)

sold!
..this reminds me of the time brittany spears submitted herself to a full-body "laser scan" so her likeness could be digitized and turned into a computer game character (it seems very difficult to find a link for that just now?)
this might be interesting instead (more on moly-scanning)
there are reports of these molyscanners also appearing at airports, checkpoints, etc

marlin, it's easy enough to trace aspects of MK up to canada, there's even some well known applications in the homeland..
/cues up helter skelter
speaking of 50's technology, you may have missed the black & white footage with the implant that halts the charging bull.. all of this stuff is "out there" for you to find, noone is going to hand you a manilla envelope with all the jigsaw pieces assembled inside

..this is going to be one of those morlock-hole topics

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If you are ARTICHOKE then you would have been traumatically MONARCH programmed aka parents killed in front of you,"Azrael blocks" in your mind to stop you from talking in ANY way and to suicide if you do. You would know INTIMATELY of magnetic resonance halo devices and NLP because our black ops troops have been using that since the 80s.

Missing time GALORE for secret functions.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
A few months ago or more thereabouts, a plane with a very unique sounding engine(military/experimental methinks) flew overhead and used some sort of psychotronic weapon on me.

The air around me smelled burnt and I could definitely feel like I was being hit by some kind of radiation.

What was this?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

First things first...
I call it like I see it ...

OP , you sound like a paranoid person and possibly delusional with audio and pictorial manifestation.

What makes you so special that the gov would want use you as research?

Let's start their .

top topics

join