It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Did you ever get the colored versions of your sightings? Sorry, I have been slacking on your other ones.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Got halfway into it and realized they looked like crap. SO I'm looking at better ways to capture the colors I saw accurately. I'm working on it. Also weathers been decent for some video. Will try and get something going there too.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So I wonder what ever happened with Blackswift.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Intelgurl said in 2007 it was a few years from operation and was being built in Area 51 and it was Mach 6 and there is a very large thread on it stickied up above....

Have you heard the name mentioned recently?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Zap i have to ask is th egreen lady or yellow lady in the south tonight? on chrismas night? caus ei just saw a light in the distance that was pulling some crazy moves. like reversing course it seems fast enough to break a neck.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Well there are 2 possiblities I see,

1) It was defunded and LM officially dropped the HTV-3 project. (LM could keep working on it or something similar out of pocket.)
2) It was merged into another program budget or given a new budget line item name to keep it hidden. While its being tested and/or in early production.

What of the X-41? I have seen no real news of if. Could it be helping with these sightings?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Zap i have to ask is th egreen lady or yellow lady in the south tonight? on chrismas night? caus ei just saw a light in the distance that was pulling some crazy moves. like reversing course it seems fast enough to break a neck.

santa clause?

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
May be just going black or transform in another more concrete futur project.
edit on 26-12-2014 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCrowMan

santa clause?

I should had been more specific i meant CHRISTMAS DAY NIGHT NOT CHRISTMAS EVE. Santa was long gone by then.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I saw that awhile back but it wasn't green it was white or yellow light. Zaph seemed to think it was a manned craft of ours but wouldn't go into any further detail.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

I saw that awhile back but it wasn't green it was white or yellow light. Zaph seemed to think it was a manned craft of ours but wouldn't go into any further detail.

Ahh ok. thanks for the information.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I'm planning a trip through Palmdale and Edwards soon. Will I see anything?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

A '" friend " told me it is a bit bigger than BLACKSWIFT. This person is well informed but I cannot verify any comments

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

I've got good info on her. Blackswift was mentioned in reference to a different project.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Apologies Zaph. Thought you were on about other aircraft. My internet has been down for a while, and only just catching up now. Suppose I should have gone a few pages further back to read

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Oh no worries, I never said which one, just the name.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Bit bigger than Blackswift ??

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius
Apparently so. But I am taking this on someone else's word as, obviously, I have not seen it close up

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Check your PMs.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Looks like the bird might be flying the coop again. Thread here'

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join