It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

The Neural Net was a VERY interesting project. It went through Phase I testing on a NASA F-18 IIRC, with flying colors, and there are papers in the white world about it, that proved that it was VERY viable, and everything was working beautifully. At the end of the paper it talks about the date for Phase II testing to commence, and we never heard another official thing about it.

Unofficially, I've heard some very interesting rumors however.
edit on 11/8/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Super successful test program disappearing for no apparent reason = went black.

Unofficially, where do you think it went?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Into a lot of different places. I'll almost guarantee that it's flying around out there in several platforms.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Probably the same place as the morphing skin !!!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nelloh62

Probably the same place as the morphing skin !!!

Morphing skin,graphene,neural networking instead to fly by wire,and toss in a certain advanced AI found in roswell with a pinch of lighter than air material with a dash of plasma airflow modifiers surrounding a plasma engine. Am i on a good track Zaphod?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
When I was out in Vegas in 1978 I came across one of these near Nellis AFB.

Supposedly there was a UFO story linked which I've pretty much forgotten. At my age things in the rear view mirror appear small and then disappear. Something about a think tank with people like Zane Grey. Probably not worth discussing since anyone that knew anything would be either dead or under NDA.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have to ask again , is 200 mph per second acceleration what we are talking about with this bird . Also the green strobe , is that like the illusion below optica www.moillusions.com...
edit on 9-11-2014 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

sorry i cant get it to work .

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
When I was out in Vegas in 1978 I came across one of these near Nellis AFB.

This what you call a Car.....Car manufacturers need to go back to the old ways and stop with the crap.
I dont need wi-fi, heated seats, sat nav, outside temperature readings, paddles to change my gears, a tray for my Burger, MPG digital read outs, TV Screens on the headrest for the children... i just need old school engineering and style and a seat that goes from left door to right door, preferably green leather.

Back on topic....The Green Goblin/Lantern/machine whatever. I wants to know.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This has to be one of the most fascinating threads on ATS for a long time (and I have been around for some time
). After finishing all 74 pages of it I think I learned more about aerial propulsion, concept crafts, concept projects (and a few other interesting things) then I have in my whole life.. Truly fascinating thread..

Living in the east east part of Europe, disqualifies me from seeing any of those pretty birds in the sky (unless some drastic changes happen with our not so nice eastern neighbor and I don't know if that would be a good price to pay ..) but I do hope that you guys will continue dripping the info so that the less fortunate of us can at least try and catch up on the net. I probably need to re read this thread a few times to get all that double talk figured out, but hey nobody said it will be easy

Any tips on other thread suggestions that I should/could go over (besides the commercials and the one of whom we do not speak) to get a bigger picture would be very appreciated. I do have a new favorite forum on ATS (who would have thought after so many years
) so thank You for that also.

edit on 9/11/14 by Thill because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/11/14 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thill

You may be surprised at what you'll see in that area if you look carefully.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You may be surprised at what you'll see in that area if you look carefully.

Well that did peak my interest since I assumed this region would be a big "no no" for this type of stuff. I keep my eyes up for a long time already, but alas nothing has happened (unless you count a sigthing of a sentient/controlled plasma ball but that's a different story) for now. I guess I will have more faith then

Any tips or helpful hints on where/what for/when would of course be appreciated but I do understand if you cannot or will not oblige

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Where/when are definitely out, but there are several areas that are being watched in that part of the world, and she's a great platform for that mission. Just enough threat to really give her a workout, but not enough to be a high risk area. I'd say between now and the end of the year is your best shot at seeing her if you're going to though.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Zaphod et al, what, if anything, of interest could I possibly see if I look up, in Eastern NM?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kkrattiger
Zaphod et al, what, if anything, of interest could I possibly see if I look up, in Eastern NM?

Here's a map with the restricted airspace on it for New Mexico. Obviously the good stuff would be White Sands, but theres some MOA's out there as well...

Mostly you would see fighters because of the fighter bases in the region, but the B-1s from Dyess tend to do some bombing runs in NM, also, there's a bunch of Air Refueling tracks in the area. The F-117's flew alot there obviously before retirement but as for new craft, its probably hit or miss and luck of the draw.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the tip, I will try to keep my head up more until the end of the year then
I wonder thou if I would be able to see some of the male counterparts in this region ? Any thoughts on that ?

And here is a cookie for all the great info

edit on 10/11/14 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

Ok, we need to get an ATS drone program going, with the following lens (~34 mile zoom capabilities) and place it near White Sands.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I wonder if I can hook up my canon to this and set it up with auto tracking for fast movement in the sky
?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I live in between Melrose Bombing range and the area called Bronco.
i went to school near White Sands. It is a beautiful drive, coming from Ruidoso in the Sacramento range down the foothills through Tularosa, then along I70 on a moonlit barren plain next to white sands... Speed limit 80 so 90.
Then up the pass directly past NASA spot of White sands, come up the Augustin pass (I think that's what's it's called...) then to see the little city of Las Cruces laid there before your eyes, truly like sparkling gems in the dark of night. Is this what it's like to get older? I am glad I knew then how extraordinary each drive was (about 30 roundtrip). On these windswept plains of West Texas (I call this part of NM, W. Texas) there is not so much I find inherently aesthetically beautiful, like the high desert.
a reply to: boomer135

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

One thing that has been niggling me Zaph, apart from its home base in USA, surely this craft will require a "special" hanger wherever it lands abroad

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

Just about any hanger that can hold an aircraft that size will work for shelter. It only needs a specialized hanger for maintenance.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join