It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

If you don't like it, don't click the links. *I* got the information by talking to people, and gaining their trust, and eventually having them tell me little things, that led to bigger things. Others gained it by being involved with it. I refuse to burn someone, and send them to jail, or put myself in jail, because you don't like how I leak information. I'm not here to be a Snowden, or anyone else. I choose what to let out, and *I* choose not to do that. I don't care if you don't like it, because it's not your choice, in any way, until you have information to give.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

huffnpuff you guys arent actually leaking anything so i'm going to rain on everyone's parade

You know if he actually paid attention and read these threads he'd notice we do leak stuff drip by drip. Most of us regulars here have the intelligence to put the pieces together. Cry babies like this just aren't tuned in enough to figure it out for themselves. It's not that hard Beefhead....do a bit of research.
edit on 8-11-2014 by aholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
double post :: beer
edit on 8-11-2014 by aholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I starred your post. You owe me.

I think the majority of us would rather have our country's secrets kept safe than know. I suppose it's good to have you out and about as well.

I'm also kinda enjoying not knowing. It's going to be an awesome surprise the day this all either clicks or is revealed. Betting on the latter happening first.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

First off great thread . I finally got through all 73 pages and enjoyed them all apart from the detractors that came at the end . Now im not that well versed in a lot that has been said but the g force issue was one that i am ok with . Well with help with google . To accelerate you will pull 1 g for every 22 mph accelerated per second . So 200 mph acceleration per second is 9 gs . Is this consistent with what people have been seeing . One would imagine that sort of g force if it is at the upper limits would be bad for your health over over a period of time . Also the green strobe light . You say it messes with optics ,now i bring this up as it reminded me of optical illusions on a website and one illusion in particular . This illusion had a green flashing light surrounded by yellow lights .if you watched the green flashing light the others disappeared even though if you looked at the yellow lights they never went anywhere . Or is it more of a blue screen effect like they have in the movies

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Just frikin show me the "Mean green flyin Machine". I needs it and aint prepared to wait on a War for my first sighting...

This thread is like a drug to me, I needs it, I wants it..

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Just frikin show me the "Mean green flyin Machine". I needs it and aint prepared to wait on a War for my first sighting...

This thread is like a drug to me, I needs it, I wants it..

x2

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Sorry, you're going to have to wait a little while longer to get to see her.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is quite comical, but it's the same old story over and over again. Let's all bash zaph for not leaking all the info he has. You guys have no idea what goes on outside of ats before the info is "leaked". The members on here that have sources for the stuff we release all talk to eachother outside of ats to put the picture together before letting the world know.

Do you guys know how much crap zaph has released about something and 6 months to a year later it's released publically? Most recently I believe was the laminar flow stuff that just became public knowledge if I'm not mistaken. So it's either zaph and others on here have good, legit sources, or zaph can see the future. I'd go with option a there. And yes, I'm one of zaphs many sources because my sources are on the front edge of the black world aircraft being boom operators. There's stuff I tell him about something that's safe for him to release for me (for my protection obviously) and there's also info that I tell him not to release yet. Now I'm only telling you guys this because I'm just one of many sources he has, so don't think I'm the only one. Lol.

And by the way the threat is very real when it comes to releasing classified info. I got a very "straight to the point" phone call from someone because I posted a pic of a certain fighter with something attached to its wing that was classified. And by straight to the point I mean the only thing I was willing and able to say was "yes sir" in the entire conversation. I was informed that that was my only warning and in the future it wouldn't be the same at all.

So go ahead and bash someone for not disclosing info that would prob be harmful to this country if released. I guess that's one way to get over your frustrations of not being in the know

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Sorry, you're going to have to wait a little while longer to get to see her.

Just a wee question, Has she been used in the field yet or is she still doing test runs.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

She's been all over the place, but Operational details are off limits, sorry, but that's an absolutely unbreakable line that I won't cross.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

She's been all over the place, but Operational details are off limits, sorry, but that's an absolutely unbreakable line that I won't cross.

I understand.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
For my opinion we must taking advantage of the experience of people like Zaph - Boomer and the nice people on ATS who give us some interesting stuff. Instead of barking because they don't say enough and blabla. Anybody must check his own mind to imagine the thing possible ( not SCI-FI) and build an opinion with the little informations giving by people who know more than the common Citizen. And for the little history when I was child my favorit color was the GREEN premonition ?
just a little question why you say SHE for the green lantern ?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

Ships, aircraft, and other vehicles are referred to as "she" in the West, Russia refers to them as "he".

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ok thank you

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Can any of you insiders tell me if there is gonna be anything worthwhile at the airshow, or just thunder birds?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomer135
So it's either zaph and others on here have good, legit sources, or zaph can see the future. I'd go with option a there.

Well I'm going with option "B". Zaph is a warlock with many mysterious powers. He is a Mod now you know.

i appreciate and respect what you know whether you share the info yourself or launder it through a surrogate.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

The F-35 and F-22 are doing flight demonstrations as well as static displays. There are a number of interesting platforms,but nothing earth shattering. Give it a year or two, although I'm hoping it's one.

There will however, be some interesting information coming out, we hope, in the not too distant future. I can't say what it's about yet, but I promise it will be interesting.

edit on 11/8/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

If all goes to plan, this time next year ATS will be blowing up over a many things and the word "Zaphod58", will be a household name.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This maybe worth a quick read for some of the tech minded guys here. Note the date on the press release

www.theanomalieschannel.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join