It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ok. So this either has to be an inside joke or you're willfully perpetuating a myth.

So I will ask: what is it that you think it is? God please give an intelligent answer or I'm totally outta here for good and recognize you as the Giorgio Tsoukalos-type. I mean, there is no way you could have so many points and stars and flags and lightning bolts if you were not 'on the level', right? Someone must consider you authoritative figure on the subject with all that science you are dropping and all those points and lightning bolts you have. Please answer my question (and not that it's a threat, but I'll literally have realized I was talking to somebody in there grandmother's basement as an authority on unidentified flying objects, and ultimately, have to accept American football as my source of entertainment).

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Nice false dichotomy there. No one can see through that logic presented there.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

Ok. So this either has to be an inside joke or you're willfully perpetuating a myth.

You must be new here.

God please give an intelligent answer or I'm totally outta here for good.....

Have a nice trip.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

So I will ask: what is it that you think it is? God please give an intelligent answer or I'm totally outta here for good and recognize you as the Giorgio Tsoukalos-type. I mean, there is no way you could have so many points and stars and flags and lightning bolts if you were not 'on the level', right? Someone must consider you authoritative figure on the subject with all that science you are dropping and all those points and lightning bolts you have. Please answer my question (and not that it's a threat, but I'll literally have realized I was talking to somebody in there grandmother's basement as an authority on unidentified flying objects, and ultimately, have to accept American football as my source of entertainment).

Zaphod has posted proof on here before. As well as A friend of his who was directly involved in said programs. You come here literally right off the street it seems. Read the entire thread from page 1 to here. then come back.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Yep. And bored. As hell. I really bought into the notion that there were some people 'in the know' but alas, Bassplyr pruned that limb I went out on fairly quickly.

Thanks for the 'nice trip' regards.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Why cause I got over excited at a video I glimpsed at briefly while distracted at work? Wanna hinge all of your opinions on Just that then fine. I even said after further reviewing the video that It actually didn't look completely like the time I had seen the green light.

It does seem like you haven't taken the time to read the entire thread. And if you have and still come to the same conclusion you just did then that's OK too.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hey BASS - dont feed the trolls.

I think alot of it is frustration, I get it, I am totally frustrated that there are probably some top # stuff out there and man I want to know where technology is at on the bleeding edge!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It was a good trip back memory lane, some things I didn't want to forget.

Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

WOW. You obviously havn't taken a stroll through the aviation forum, or any of the related material.

Comparing Zaph to Tsoukalos is.... well it's just disrespectful, really. And couldn't be farther from the mark.

Please go read the entire thread. Then go read the history of the Romeo Kilo story, then go read the AP forum, then reconsider what you posted.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thanks for responding. I may have come across a little heavy-handed, but I legitimately thought I had found the 'holy grail' of the 'unknown'. I realize their must be some 'growing pains' in gathering and intelligently picking through the anecdotes and learning to engage in coherent discussion, but the whole non-sequitur of: 'I know but I'll have to kill you' (make no mistake about it, Zaphod said that in its very essence [I have forbidden knowledge that I can't reveal; therefore, I can only be limited to scrutiny via means of 'those on the inside']) completely turns me off. I would never question someone's authenticity, beyond the rational means of backing up what you say. Just simply asking: if you're on a conspiracy theory website, why bother in intentionally hiding information. It seems to feed the archetype. Does nothing to illuminate the issue. That's my rub.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Oh, I don't know, possibly because I don't want to spend the rest of my freaking life in JAIL for leaking information for one thing. Yes, I'll tell what I can, but I'm not going to end up in jail to satisfy the curiosity of people on a message board, that I know nothing about, and will never know anything about. So take it or leave it, either way, I don't care. You get what I feel I can safely give, and no more.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

It would be a huge mistake to think that Zaph or several other members aren't willing to say something about certain questions received because they are trying to be cloak and dagger. There are some members who are genuinely savvy, have credentials, and are in the know, and some of the same who are probably signatory to a NDA and are unable to discuss any pertitnent information regarding anything related to the scope of that NDA . Like I've said before, I would rather stay within the realm of speculation, than hear about someone from this forum getting 'disappeared' for dropping too many specifics.

That's why it's important to pay attention to what is, and what is not said. Pushing the envelope with sensitive information is not too smart. It's unwise to underestimate the caliber of people who are observing this forum. It's also unwise to write off an entire topic of discussion because some of it may seem far fetched.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Yes, I'll tell what I can, but I'm not going to end up in jail to satisfy the curiosity of people on a message board

I really wish you'd get over that.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Probably not going to happen if it hasn't happened yet.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

But you're willing to spend an incredibly inordinate amount of time on a message board provoking the curiosity of people on a message board you know nothing about? Now I understand.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yes, because people are interested, and a large number of the hints that I've given have been figured out. Yes, I CHOOSE to spend my time on here, and share what I feel I safely can. And yes, quite a few people have figured out some interesting things based on those hints. And have found other things that interest them. What I choose to do with MY time is entirely up to me. What I choose to share, is entirely up to me, and no one else. If you don't like it, then sorry, but it is what it is, and that's all it's going to be.

If you don't like it, don't click on my posts, it's that simple. No one forces you to read them.
edit on 11/7/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sharing is caring

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

And its the apex of hyperbole to suggest nonsense like this: "stay within the realm of speculation, than hear about someone from this forum getting 'disappeared' for dropping too many specifics." No, I don't want to hear your conjured up story about someone from this forum 'disappearing' (and by that, I mean had their life extinguished or rendered useless by incarceration or whatever). It's never happened. With the only possibility being that this forum is translated word for word in Mandarin or Russian.

A billionaire entrepreneurial is back at the drawing board with rocket fuel problems for his space tourism business. You mean to tell me that AnonyMason and Zaphod have more resources and connections than Richard Branson and Burt Rutan? No. He/she doesn't, and neither do you. But, for sake of argument y'all do, I suppose (god, I can't believe I'm about to type this) "the powers that be" have kept y'all in the know and you would never exploit that knowledge for potential monetary gain. I mean, it's at least a cool quarter million per head you would be forgoing to 'keep it to yourselves'... You'd rather HP Lovecraft-style kept it 'hidden knowledge' and have us believe 'leaking' this information isn't done to protect one from incarceration. Definitely don't have the 'cojones' of Snowden or the pragmatism of Mandela.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

So why participate at all? Aside from the trolling? Nothing more constructive to add then "huffnpuff you guys arent actually leaking anything so i'm going to rain on everyone's parade". Weak.

And an extended stay visa in Russia somehwere isn't exactly my idea of a fun time. I don't have any info, i'm just a participant. However, I respect the decisions of others for not wanting to step outside of the boundaries clearly laid down by the feds.

If you had the chance to rub shoulders with some folks who maybe knew a thing or two, would you betray their trust in you for some whiney a-hole on an internet forum? That would speak highly of your character.

Specualtive discussion is better than the other option. If you don't want to participate then i suggest you gtfo.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Why bother with the internet forum medium to begin with then? What do you expect? Disclosure of paradigm-shifting information to be released to just any 'joe sixpack' only with the prerequisites not to "step outside of the boundaries clearly laid down by the feds" seems WEAK. Implausible.

I am not trolling. I'm digging in.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join