It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hate to be a killjoy but I'm pretty sure the Japan footage is of a normal bolide meteorite. It has all the tell tale signatures of a space rock.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

I'm beginning to agree. It has differences from what I originally saw. Mine had a longer green trail. Darker green in color. Yellow at the source. Longer lingering green. More concise green trail almost like a laser or a firework. I think I got a little too excited at first glance with this video. But I at least I never pass up an opportunity to make fun of despots. For any reason.

But I'm still wondering if they haven't changed up the fuel mixture ratios to reduce her tale tail sign a little. Because the montreal sighting looked like it had a shorter trail then what I saw.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It's possible. I think they may just be reading our posts and changing her flight paths a little to keep her away from heavily populated areas at night for people to get that one good video/photo of her. Especially now that they know we are looking for her.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I believe they did that with the other sighting I had because the triangle reports are now happening around 3 am in LA instead of early evening when I saw them. Probably switched up the flight plan a little for those very same reasons you offered.

Plus I do see from time to time a amber yellowish dull light go from horizon to horizon pretty darned quickly around 3 am. looked at it with binocs and it appears to be a flame of some sort. Green lantern already done her green thing further inland and now heading outbound it full cruise?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

just speculating, maybe she was changing motors from Scramjet to Ramjet, and the orange flash was the ignition of the Ramjet engine.

edit on 5-11-2014 by drwire because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2014 by drwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

There is that "other" craft that skips along the atmosphere that Zaph mentioned a while back, I think I recall that one having a yellowish color to it. Maybe it is that one, hard to say but you are in the right flight path for test and operational craft alike to be inbound/outbound, to and from the South West US deserts.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I have seen that other light too. It appears higher up. And sometimes does some funky things that make you think maybe your eyes are playing tricks on you.

I'm thinking once the green light show is done they look similar but one (the green lady) flies lower (obviously) but I've looked through binocs at it. I think they may be doing the green thing further in land so they don't have to do it right over the coast line like when I saw it.

It is the same color but larger (probably cause it's closer) and it has a elliptical shape to it like a flame when viewed through binocs. Where as the other light is so damned high up you just see the same star like yellow light with or without binocs.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: drwire

I'm wondering if they've changed the fuel mixture up a little. Because upon reviewing the japanese footage with what I remember seeing myself. The green trail was longer and more laser like streaking out the back. Maybe the glow held due to ionization? And I remember yellow at the source deep green trail. But the movement was the same. Maybe they changed the fuel mixture to give it less of a signature as to when I saw it. Make her slightly less visible. The apparent chunks breaking off could just be inconsistencies in how the fuel burned due to some new mix. The green shutting off with an orange flash? Maybe the green had done its job and there was no need for it anymore in that stage of her mission/flight.

As to the boom comment. Maybe she got legs, and she knows how to use them.

just speculating, maybe she was switching engines from Scramjet to Ramjet, and the orange flash was the ignition of the Ramjet engine.

edit: my bad english..

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: drwire

I think if they are flying "the green beauty" over Japan and far East the test path was over some time ago.

I can get with that, absolutely.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
what type of fuel can do a green flame ? and for the size more like a fighter size or bigger ?
edit on 6-11-2014 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

Oh, a good bit bigger.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Oh, a good bit bigger.

I can't believe people are discussing this.

Not that there is anything to discuss.

Zap, your buddies ought to be ashamed, from your hints.

(Does Jedi wave at zaphod - there is nothing that is like this. You should turn your life around...)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Suuuup Zap?
Me ans da homies are flatbackin bak at da Kirtland

Here's a green ball of light streaking across the sky.
www.space.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Oh, a good bit bigger.

¿bigger than a B1-B?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I have turned my life around. I just went back east after going west. I can't turn around much more than that.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: darksidius
what type of fuel can do a green flame ? and for the size more like a fighter size or bigger ?

Fuel that's derived from boron, possibly in the form of hydro-boron compounds. It's in the range of 140% more efficient then JP-4. It's also pretty toxic.

Interestingly, pb11 (boron) has been tested as a nuclear fuel. Source

Also , High Density Fuels, Boron-Gel Fuels and Diboride Thermal Protection Systems

And,

Nuclear fusion has the potential to generate power without the radioactive waste of nuclear fission, but that depends on which atoms you decide to fuse. Conventional fusion approaches work with deuterium and tritium (DT), while focus fusion works with hydrogen and boron eleven (pB11).

Source

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

That's a curious bit of video... IF it's a meteor, I've yet to see one flare up and then go faster, as if it had hit afterburners... though it disappearing like that suggests meteor ...or a piece of airborne tech that can effectively disappear.

Intereesssstink...

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I had no idea all this excitement was over little blobs of light
that can't even be distinguished from a standard meteorite.

There are quit a few sightings of 'giant silent impossible triangular
UFOs' some right in someone's face and these sightings have not
contributed to any hysteria at all. Various ATS people have seen
them.

I guess the difference is when a major psyop is part of the
'hysteria'.

Kev

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
On this thread too huh? OK. umm OK.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Yep, it's all a psyop. There are a LOT of people involved, since I have had multiple people telling me about it, and that it exists, but it's all just a psyop to screw with a few people on an anonymous internet site.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join