It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Wow, a perception changing thread that took several days to get through. Thanks to everyone for sharing and taking a few of us along with small baby steps.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

Guys, I'm back from the area in question. Got some interesting info.

But first - yes, Graf Ignatievo is actually the base where they store the crafts! And here's how I found out:

I went to the peaks again, stayed there for one night - went on Tuesday and came home on Wednesday (New Moon and all). Unfortunately, we didn't see any activity but we stayed at a tourist cabin high up in the mountain, that can take about 30 people and we had the chance to speak with the guy living there. On the question "Have you seen any aircraft testing in the area" he replied: "Actually yes. Once with a tourist group we saw a very low flying craft that was completely silent. It was during broad daylight, the plane was flying few meters above the ground and was headed towards a very steep rocky hill and we thought it would crash, but it glided upwards following the hill curves without a problem. The plane resembled one of those modern bombers (he was refering to b2 obviously), was camouflagged to fit the flora and had no markings whatsoever." Then he went on to speak about jets doing training on a regular basis in the area as well. When I asked if he knows who's the party and where's their base he said : "Crazy Americans. And the base is surely Graf Ignatievo".

So, guys, any thoughts on what he saw? Given it's the same type of plane that we saw - you can add hovering capabilities and rapid change of direction to the list of characteristics. And again - dead silent.
edit on 25-10-2014 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

You know that shadows can be very deceptive! Yes, I have actually chased aircraft shadows which can be larger than the aircraft!

I don't believe for a moment the US would base secret aircraft in the UK, let alone Bulgaria.

IMO the latest aircraft need to be global strike, it is probably cheaper to invest in rapid global strike from mainland US that to have national bases.

Except for boots on ground, then rapid deployment, Europe, Australia and Saudi.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCrowMan

Hers is a thought worth pondering. What if, said elusive aircraft/aircrafts have other interested parties invested in that technology

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheCrowMan
I don't believe for a moment the US would base secret aircraft in the UK

We have and would.

let alone Bulgaria.

I rather doubt it. But we have been hosted at Graf Ignatievo several times for joint exercises. Far cry from operating black aircraft there, however. Probably prefer some where less crowded as well as opposed to right next to the two largest cities in Romania. Having said that: from a geopolitical view, Bulgaria (and Graf Ignatievo) is pretty ideally located for operations in Europe or the Near East. You could pick few places better from that point of view.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Is our friend over Japan?

edit on 4-11-2014 by aholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: aholic

Aw yeah!!!!! That's our girl!!!!!!

She's pretty, and fast, and other things....

Express delivery now coming to a despot near you!

"Dis no American cheese pizza that I orda!!!! Yu Stin Ki Pu!!!

"Yesth Bosth?"

"Where my American pizza, you said you could get one sneaked in from S. Korea!!!"

"Oh what dat weird light? Is dat my American Pizza derivery"

BA-BOOM!!!!!!!
edit on 4-11-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Interesting video, heck of flame there. So this is possibly her, looks to be one heck of a ride.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Bassplyr... is that the green rabbit?

It is awesome, no words to describe her .... how is the pilot surviving this speed?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Pilot barely feels it, as he's accelerating with the plane. He's not throwing it around in 9G turns at that speed, so it's not a problem.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

how is the pilot surviving this speed?

You do not feel speed as a force. You feel changes in speed (or acceleration) as a force. F=m*a not F=m*v

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: combatmaster

Pilot barely feels it, as he's accelerating with the plane.

He would feel it if the plane is accelerating with the plane ( ie. changing vector in velocity or direction). He would not feel it the vector remains the same. Big difference.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: _Del_

In a straight line acceleration, which is what most of this aircraft is doing, he's barely going to feel the acceleration. It's not like this thing is yanking and banking like an F-22. He'll feel some acceleration of course, but nothing that is going to be even hard for him to handle.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Holy hell she's fast!

I'm curious now as to how long this has been flown. While working construction in the central California area circa 2009 myself and a handful of carpenters saw a green streak that looked damn near identical to that blow right over our heads heading east to west. The whole sighting lasted about 5 seconds or less, but there was about 8-10 of us who saw it.

Very cool video. That was a late Halloween treat

edit on 4-11-2014 by AnonyMason because: sp

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
double posting a bit....please excuse me. not sure which thread is gathering more momentum.

thought I'd add a little context on the video.

A south easterly heading would make for a nice fly over of some sensitive areas in China and N. Korea. Maybe we can look into the direction of the ramps at that particular airport and figure out a rough heading of the aircraft.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-11-2014 by aholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

From what I understand, they've been testing the propulsion system for some time. At least 2006. Supposedly the lady is a continuation of the FALCON project that was in full swing during the dates you've mentioned. Very possible you saw an early prototype or perhaps the bird herself.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: aholic

I think shes a continuation of another project then the falcon.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: aholic
a reply to: AnonyMason

From what I understand, they've been testing the propulsion system for some time. At least 2006. Supposedly the lady is a continuation of the FALCON project that was in full swing during the dates you've mentioned. Very possible you saw an early prototype or perhaps the bird herself.

I think if they are flying "the green beauty" over Japan and far East the test path was over some time ago.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Is it possible they could be using some sort of cybernetic control with this aircraft

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I will add this paint capture. Notice the black lead ahead of the flame and the orange flash.

edit on 5-11-2014 by drwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: drwire

I'm wondering if they've changed the fuel mixture up a little. Because upon reviewing the japanese footage with what I remember seeing myself. The green trail was longer and more laser like streaking out the back. Maybe the glow held due to ionization? And I remember yellow at the source deep green trail. But the movement was the same. Maybe they changed the fuel mixture to give it less of a signature as to when I saw it. Make her slightly less visible. The apparent chunks breaking off could just be inconsistencies in how the fuel burned due to some new mix. The green shutting off with an orange flash? Maybe the green had done its job and there was no need for it anymore in that stage of her mission/flight.

As to the boom comment. Maybe she got legs, and she knows how to use them.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join