It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Who knows, maybe SG-1 really *is* a "Wormhole X-Treme" type of show? Maybe the writers/producers are fed a little bit of information, so that years from now when the technology slowly enters the white world, people will have caught glimpses of it and retained it in their subconscious.

It would also be a really good way to hide sightings of UFO's. "It was like that ship from Stargate!" and then someone would say, "Dude, that's JUST a TV show, get real!"

Who knows? *shrug*

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Very possible. Makes me think of some of the thing mentioned by that "other" not to be mentioned individual.

Buried ancient artifact? Distant human civilizations? Galactic travel? Media manipulation? Is life imitating art or art imitating life? Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Well, even though I know it's a movie -- "Argo" made it clear that the CIA and Hollywood have worked together. Who knows to what levels the government and Hollywood have conspired?

It wouldn't surprise me if some of the technology we have was inspired by Sci-Fi, and likewise the opposite. Who'da-thunkit' we'd be carrying around iPads that look just like the PADD from ST:TNG, or cellphones that resemble Kirk's communicator?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey i was thinking today on CArbotanium. Its a material made of carbon fiber and titanium. I imagine that black triangles are able to be reinforced with it or any aircraft for that matter.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: georgezip
You, sir, have no idea how accurate your observations are!

The reason I signed up on ATS several years ago was a close encounter I had with the tech that has been discussed to such great detail recently, an experience that would cause most (me included) to fill the pants, and a few others, like zaph, to drool with envy! (a group of at least 2 dozen unconventional aircraft, observed for 6-7 hours, including your friendly mute triangle passing by only 100-200 meters away from us).
There is a very detailed thread on ATS that I authored about it, if anyone needs the details.
Anyway, after our mind-blowing sighting I had tons of questions needing answers. So I started researching, just to find out shortly after starting that this was not an isolated incident in the semi-rural area where we saw what we saw.. Tens of locals had already observed the same occurance numerous times in the past.

So I kept digging to find a pattern and here's what I got in the very first days of investigating - these crafts have ALWAYS been seen on/1-3 days prior to new moon. After reading past page 63 of this thread I found another one - ALL of the events that I've found records of from the area have happened between Monday nights and Thursdays! So a huge thank you, George, for adding a crucial layer of gap-filling info.

Now, what makes things even more interesting is the location of the area on the world map ;-)

Regarding the astro guy I'd like to make a few points:
1. A good number of these local accounts describe the crafts/lights merging and splitting while in flight, adding up to the supposed modular nature of this tech.
2. He mentions the BT having the capability to restrain a person by inducing an unimaginable sense of pain in the targets head. Something which I'm sure is real thanks to one of the witnesses of this same flying circus.
3. Overall opinion - he really has extensive inside info, but I won't speculate if its all true or just a part.

Maybe I'll manage to find out all of this myself this time next week ;-)
edit on 14-10-2014 by ch1n1t0 because: Ed.it

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamSirDrinksalot
Why is everyone quoting the F-111 replacement.

Im not being rude or disresptectful, but as an Englishman and now living in Australia, I have neve heard of any exploits of the F-111.

What did it do, except for the fuel dump burn and amazing cockpit ejection?

took a big sip of that government propaganda man, the majority of people were blown away when the government of the time scrapped all of our F-111.
Long range strike aircraft, perfect air defence weapon for our country, sure they were getting long in the tooth but hey they were a beautiful thing to view in the sky and just like all classics if we had have spent some money on them they would have been in top condition.
Hell i love restoring muscle cars if i could have got a shell of one of those i would have restored it, all 22 meters of it to save it from being cut up and buried, the neighbors might not have shared the same opinion with the wings hanging over the fence though and the tail section over the back fence. but they were special

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hi, is it possible that the engine for this mysterious aircraft could be LENR dusty plasma, or am I howling up the wrong tree. I hate rabbit holes and breadcrumbs !!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

Whats LENR Dusty Plasma? I'm interested in hearing more about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

LENR = Low Energy Nuclear Reation.

www.slideshare.net...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: nelloh62

Whats LENR Dusty Plasma? I'm interested in hearing more about it.

Dusty Bottoms...eh, Plasma

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Thank you. I was trying to post this link, slide 85 onwards, but could not log on to post. kept getting a 404

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Thanks guys, I gots some reading to do this weekend. Looks nifty.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I will be trying to get those colored in pics to you this weekend. Last few weeks have been rough with work. We have a massive load of work to get done by the Oct 15th deadline. Hoping I'll have more time after wards.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Is it a wrong impression that I have, or does California have a strong UFO culture? If so, why?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

No problem. I've been super busy too anyway.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexball
Is it a wrong impression that I have, or does California have a strong UFO culture? If so, why?

Sonora Desert *cough*cough*

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: alexball

we have a lot of military bases that's why.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

once saw a satellite pic of contrails starting from a well-known US location that end up going out over the pacific.. but i didn't know what to make of it (at the time)
interesting read, thanks for posting..

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

Yes, the "unbelievable pain" thing isn't necessarily even secret technology. There were some articles about using microwaves to make localized heat pain for "crowd control".

Now assuming there are Big Black Triangles, what is their capability and mission? Note it would be very erroneous to assume that every 'black triangle' is even the same mission or airframe or technology. It would be, alternatively, like saying every 'grey/silvery tubular aircraft with wing-like things' would be single thing, when in fact there is a large variety of craft and missions.

I personally think one class of "black triangle" is a large air-foil shaped airship. These would be slow but potentially with high lift capability. One mission could be stealthy logistics for special forces---get a team in to someplace denied very very quietly. For this, a 'pain beam' to stun any locals who stumble upon it could be quite useful.

A totally different 'black triangle' is something like what BassPlyr saw, or flew over Texas. Some could be high-altitude reconaissance, and others a fast bomber or bomber prototype. Relation to the 'green flame' engine is unclear as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: alexball

we have a lot of military bases that's why.

And lots of people.

Central &SoCal is where many of the aerospace companies are based. They went there (starting with Lindbergh!) because weather is good most of the year. Bases & facilities include Edwards, China Lake (central), Los Angeles Space Command, Mirimar, North Island, San Nicholas Island, plus much of Lockheed and Northrup. Plus of course all the electronics technology.

I'm in socal and unfortunately never saw anything interesting.
edit on 14-10-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join