It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Just ran across this on a blog I occasionally follow:

"JPA on PBS this November
September 20th, 2014

Thursday I got to pre screen the ‘Beyond Geek’ episode that features JPA. It is awesome! It’s going to air all across the country in November. Here’s a screenshot of the animation in the episode. It’s the Ascender entering orbit."

There's a very nice, very professional illustration accompanying the post, but, as a functional (not ideological!) Luddite, I could not figure out how to include the illustration here.

Perhaps someone will take a look at the picture and maybe, through correlation with what has been post here previously, share their thoughts?

Perhaps "Revelation", if not "Disclosure" is as close at hand as November 2014?

Or maybe this, too, is yet another feint.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Sure sounds like you did indeed see the aircraft this thread is discussing. I know what you mean by how the green flame didn't leave a fluffy contrail like cloud behind the aircraft. More condensed and beam like. But very green, kinda pretty. Bet she's really pretty standing still too. She's fast ain't she

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

You said you've been hearing very loud sonic booms? Maybe you've been hearing a different aircraft than this thread is discussing. We got lots of things that make sonic booms. And you are right, we should do something about those damned pesky sonic booms. If only the guys at Lockheed and Boeing and Northrup could ever get around to pondering how does one mitigate sonic booms?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That is also completely backed up in this video of how it has been seen by more people and how it works. This plane has to be out there. Not its not probably not called Aurora but it is the plane that everyone thinks of when that name pops up. The pulse detonation speed demon lol
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Why are there all Youtube videos of some dweeb rambling?

Why not an actual scientific description of the physics, as in equations of motion, relation to conventional known physics, experimental evidence, and computations? What are the conserved quantities? Never is there anything with any sense which relates to known physics the way real physics should.

A science paper, not a talking head conspirator.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
If they cant tone down the sonic booms everyone will hear it coming.

The point about supersonic is that people can't hear it coming, only going.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
mbkennel

Can't we have our adult comic book fun lol.

I already do enough math and physics for school xD
edit on 30-9-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

The B2 is far from quiet if its rear end is pointed your direction. I have had one fly over my parents place, wish i had taken a video cause it was a sight to be seen. I was sitting on the back patio enjoying the spring sun one day around noon. I then hear something off to my right and there she was in all her glory, flying right at me down very very low, just north of Tampa practicing their low level flying while avoiding the commercial planes flying into Tampa. They were flying along with the river heading east.

They were so low I waved to them and they probably waved back but you cant see through the gold windows, never mind they sit far back anyhow. You could barely hear it coming or when it was sideways to you but when it got passed me and those engines were aimed my way it was almost as loud as a B-52. I watched it get east of the normal commercial air routes into Tampa and turn north. The second it turned you could not hear it anymore. It climbed high headed straight north.

The B-2 can bomb at any altitude but at low level is where it shines and I for one think it is a lot faster than people are allowed to say.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

Why are there all Youtube videos of some dweeb rambling?

Why not an actual scientific description of the physics, as in equations of motion, relation to conventional known physics, experimental evidence, and computations? What are the conserved quantities? Never is there anything with any sense which relates to known physics the way real physics should.

A science paper, not a talking head conspirator.

He was the head of Popular Science Magazine who has very good connections in the area of advanced military aircraft so listen next time. Don't just make assumptions.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

If they cant tone down the sonic booms everyone will hear it coming.

The point about supersonic is that people can't hear it coming, only going.

Do you not know that Russia and most have listening post on their borders to detect Supersonic craft entering their territory? That is one of the ways they knew where the Blackbird was.

edit on 30-9-2014 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: SonofaSkunk

Pretty sure the technical term is "Ludicrous speed! Go!"

No today it is Warp speed lol. Or beam me up Scotty!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Wait Russia and others have people posted on their boarders to listen for the sonic booms that our aircraft make when entering their airspace? Sweeett!!! You keep doing that Russia. Hope you loose sleep waiting to hear a sonic boom.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Trillium

www.youtube.com...

"He took the dog out to go to the bathroom and stuff"....Hmmmmm Moley, Moley, Moley....

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This has become a reality....

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

so from where you sit will refueling be business as usual or does the lack of pilot create a sphincter knot?

I have never contemplated that until I saw your pics.
edit on 9/30/2014 by howmuch4another because: dyslexia

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

How soon until both plane and tanker are computer/remote controlled?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Tanker won't be, unless it's a buddy pod equipped UAV, which doesn't make a lot of sense.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Why couldn't the tanker be unmanned? Maybe not in five years, but certainly ten to fifteen. Just asking because, aside from potential technological limitations, I don't see why it couldn't be done.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

It theoretically could, but a large part of airlift in the US is done by tanker. That includes medevac, and troop movement when a fighter or bomber unit deploys. We're still a ways away from the point that they'll be moving people around on UAVs.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join