It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I'm thinking there are a few others that should be considered for scholar status for the research page. I dunno, maybe I should fish around at the idea of bringing other on. But, it's not really up to me, but another member here. Me I'm researching away quietly and will post plenty as soon as I collate it all into a respectable post. In case anyone is wondering why I haven't been that "active" on that thread yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm finding it quite interesting how information is coming out in the mainstream media now, which backs up certain statements by a certain somebody.
The timing is quite uncanny....

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
@mbkennel

Well, it's been raining for a week in Utah so maybe not lol.

Only thing I've ever seen here was a B2 one time lol. Still awesome.
edit on 7-8-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

We went past Dugway on one trip out West just as something on the range blew up. Didn't see what they used, just as we came around the corner a big black cloud of smoke was climbing.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

yeah, I was wondering that.

As for adding members, I'm for it. I think they just have to apply for scholar status. Otherwise info needs to be sent to one of the participating researchers. Zaph will have to correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Do you think the smoke was from a crash or live fire exercise?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Yep, I've been noticing this too. There have been a few news stories recently that have connections to some pretty far out technology.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

I'm thinking live fire. Some kind of PGM test I suspect.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'll see black smoke from the civilian airport here every once in a while. It's usually when they are doing fire fighting training. I remember doing my extinguisher training, and the diesel we used make quite a bit of smoke.

I had my buddy that was interning for the fire fighters put purple-k in my training extinguisher instead of baking soda or whatever everyone else got. I ruled.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: yuppa

I'm thinking there are a few others that should be considered for scholar status for the research page. I dunno, maybe I should fish around at the idea of bringing other on. But, it's not really up to me, but another member here. Me I'm researching away quietly and will post plenty as soon as I collate it all into a respectable post. In case anyone is wondering why I haven't been that "active" on that thread yet.

Well Im usually liek a sniper when posting certain things. SO it might not do for me to be under scholar status. but if its not the quantity and timeliness but quality i guess zaphod could add my name. this subject is righ tup my alley these days.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Reading through some newer posts, I thought one point was relevant re: the 75% rule... and I'm not sure I said it here yet.

Astr0 sent me a PM were he said, paraphrasing slightly,"okay, I'll give a few minutes to answer your Q's with 100% accuracey ..." and I wrote a looong PM to him to start it off and then saw the nuclear bomb thread he posted in the grey area... and went there to interact. No other PM's were forthcoming, so I assumed he sent a few of us the heads up about that Grey Area post.

Why would he say specifically, that time, 100% if he were keeping to the 25-75% rule?

I mean, it doesn't solidify a darn thing, really, but I wanted to put it out there.

And it's funny that the main problem I have swallowing it concerns his account having no real aliens in the first days of the UFO wave. I had taken those old stories, certain holes in our historical record, the Roswell and MJ12 stories, and woven my own "most likely" scenario.

Though he did say there were other humans out there of alien appearance and a boatload of actual aliens, but that none had visited us, lately, because of a "quarantine" and "security systems" set up around the solar system keeping transgressors out... but that doesn't preclude any visitation at all, ever. Who knows.

I had been pretty well sold on aliens... heh... pretty funny what the mind will do to keep a narrative... as in discounting one weird tale for another.

But I still haven't found the one thing to discount his info... and as I've said, that is very unusual in this subject.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

And then all that dust blows into the valley and gets trapped here :s

Oh well, the air here is terrible in the first place thanks to the bright idea of putting a power plant and numerous oil refineries in a mountain valley...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

Could have been worse. They could have been testing the......oh look! A butterfly!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Might this have anything to do with the thread? I feel like I've been looking at so many things I don't know what's going on anymore but this seemed to have some similarities to the green lady, though I would think the OP would have mentioned that part.

Oh wait, there was a strobing light, just the wrong color.
edit on 0720140820141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

The reason its redacted is that we are hunting it still - and 'UFO' sightings (if it is this airframe) will mention some thing very very specific about it that gives us a concrete affirmative' if its reported.

-From later on in that thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

No, no, and yes.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Is that no, no and yes to my questions before the edit?

Crap, I thought I found something good for once.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No, that was in response to that thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Oh good. I get to read it again.

I'm dense. Is there something related in that thread though perhaps not mentioned in the OP that related to this thread? And I mean the OP of this thread, not one of the many confusing tangents.

It's like nailing Jell-O to the wall with you sometimes

Do I at least get to know if it was a good find?

Also are you aware of any threads on it? I'd be interested what people's take on this one was.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You have a PM sir
X

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I only read the OP of that one. They're talking about several things.

To be honest I haven't really looked in other places. At last one other board doesn't like me. Lol
edit on 8/7/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join