It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: shagg

Just trying to be realistic so those of you willing to take the leap realize what you are in for.

Yep, I don't post much. Mostly because I prefer to keep my mouth shut and be assumed the fool.
But I have been on ATS (and other sites) for a minute or two. I was sucked in back in 2003. You either get really patient, or you go mad. The jury is still out on myself.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: mbkennel

so what would you reckon is the final conclusion thus far?

im a newbie to aviation but by chance happened to get into it in the most insane week ever apparently.... so help me read between the lines.... is there something im missing?

all this talk of green lights and tons of fuel and what not... what is the bottom line!? if what i said is BS then what is it?

Well, there's probably also a mach 4+ high/fast high-performance craft which burns diborane fuel during the most intense parts of the flight and that glows green that high up. In the early 90's I felt the 'skyquakes' in SoCal.

And almost certainly some metamaterials/optical stealth and plasma discharge (purple glow?) being investigated, which have root in open literature.

final conclusion, no such thing there is

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I've been a daily subscriber to ATS since 9/11 when I instantly became hooked reading theories and such. I have not been as engulfed in a topic since then as I am now with this thread and others in the aviation forum. This stuff makes me feel like a kid again, so thank you to Zaphod and all other major contributors.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
I've been a daily subscriber to ATS since 9/11 when I instantly became hooked reading theories and such. I have not been as engulfed in a topic since then as I am now with this thread and others in the aviation forum. This stuff makes me feel like a kid again, so thank you to Zaphod and all other major contributors.

You got a star just for your profile image!
Best. Movie. Ever!

"Listen, I watched four episodes of "Lassie" before I figured out why the little hairy kid never spoke. I mean, he rolled over, sure, he did that fine but, I don't think he deserved a series for that."

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Cruising speed a hair over mach 6 actually. Plus she got range.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Cruising speed a hair over mach 6 actually. Plus she got range.

so what's it's, lets get the **** out of here speed.?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Probably not much more. But I have no idea really other than that's what it cruises at. I think the sr-71 even cruised at the upper limits of it's maximum top speed. But still that's pretty damned fast. That could still get you just about anywhere in the world in about 2-3 hours. Including refueling.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Something I ran across last night, that was on my mind... The first video (in cali of course) purple (plasma) and green(diborane) lights make a serious resemblence to what we're considering for an sr72, correct?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kingofyo1
Third Phase of Moon???????????????

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Third Phase of Moon???????????????

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! My head hurts now. Those guys are so lame they can't even get grammar right. Shouldn't it be Third Phase Of THE Moon?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It's a deeper colored green and it goes so fast it looks more like a streak of green not a floating orb.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Really stinking fast for cruise, and really really really stinking fast for Get Out of Dodge.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Sorry, i had to get it out there regardless because there was a chance it could have been something worthwhile... obviously the narrator doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground but thats beside the point

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Really stinking fast for cruise, and really really really stinking fast for Get Out of Dodge.

Awesome....cant wait for the helmet cam video of "Round the world in 80 minutes",

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If they ever do record flights, they'll shatter every record set by an SR-71. Which should prove very interesting.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
everything thirdphaseofmoon does is fake...sorry to be the bearer of bad news man...ps, they once used to fool me also.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

If they ever do record flights, they'll shatter every record set by an SR-71. Which should prove very interesting.

And probably every window from Maine to Manila..

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Care to put money on that one?

link   
well idk about fake but very misrepresented.

link   

No, they're generally faked.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join