It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

I'm pretty sure Zaphod was referring to the Vela Incident. South Africa had nukes, quite possibly built in conjunction with Israel, and so far is the only country to develop a functional nuclear program and then completely disarm. Israel doesn't have nuclear weapons. *wink wink nudge nudge*

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: NavyDoc

Aircraft flying out of that area in the past were used to gather data on nuclear testing done there. Once by accident too. I BELIEVE it may have been an Israeli or South African test. The aircraft was flying over the South Pacific on a mission, and the radar detectors went nuts. They had to decontaminate the plane before the pilot could get out after landing.

SA test, IIR. Here's a writeup on the Vela incident:nuclearweaponarchive.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Hey guys, I came across this short blog post online thought it might be useful:

Black Triangle Sighting in Waynesville, Ohio on February 18th 2014 – Distinct iron looking triangle with 2/3 white lights with a 30ish sec delay green light

Date posted was:

by · February 19, 2014

Although that is the full text, it does fit the description and provide an additional date/location to identify flight paths.

worldufosightings.com... -lights-with-a-30ish-sec-delay-green-light

Waynesville isn't that far from WPAFB.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... Sounds like Astro is talking about exactly what my wife and I saw and experienced in 2006

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: immoralist

Care to elaborate?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tajlakz
a reply to: Zaphod58

Funny.....

after reading both this and USAF Commercial threads a few times over.... i have pondered about it and this is the result:

Astr0 referred to dr. stephen greer not following the 75% rule and putting 'the raw truth' out there, as he said it, in this post, in the dr greer disclosure thread!

now... based on the other ATS threads (especially witness sightings) ive read... i believe that it is not implausible to assume that there are a whole load of black triangle (BT) 100-200 years ahead of any known tech aircraft out n about doing their business (whatever that might be).

in other words.... it is fair to assume that Astr0 was telling the truth in regards to BT and the tech involved, and that this was his 25% truth, the other 75% he had to make up a whole insane background story for how the knowledge to develop such tech all of a sudden just discovered (remember RK - relearnt knowledge). because lets face it, that is the million dollar question!

It is fair to say that most readers had trouble believing that part more than any other.
When looking at this, i realize that the real question here is not even talked about on these threads......

Where did the knowledge for this tech come from?

again, Astr0 gave us his version of how it came to be (basically Cortana from Halo dictated to us every move to make to be able to self sustain this tech)....

then i saw your link to Asr0's post about stephen greer and it hit me, it cannot be coincidence..... Dr Greer's story is that Eisenhower met with ET's, Astr0 (in his post that i linked above) gives credence to the notion that Greer gave the raw truth 100% in his disclosure project titled 'Sirius'.

this aligns with Astr0's timeline of saying the BT's have been active for 50 years already.

Imho..... take Astr0's 25% and put behind it Dr Greer's accounts of the last century, and voila...... you have something that, dare i say it?........ goes together so well as to form a Chevron! lol

edit on 2014-08-05T11:13:06-05:00201408bam3108am0631 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

If you read the first post in the thread I linked in that post its extremely elaborate.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: immoralist

Thanks! I hadn't clicked that thinking it went to Astr0's thread. Time for some readin!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
hahaha its all good man, thanks for reading. a reply to: TXRabbit

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

It may be that Astr0's story of breakaway humans is also part of the BS. Note that Astr0 said 75% or lower.

I think it's pretty clear there are Big Black Triangles. However, it's not clear that they are 'warp drive' or 'anti-gravity' as opposed to advanced dirigibles.

Note that most sightings are low and slow. They may actually be fragile low-performance craft (when low towards the ground, and quite vulnerable to weather & enemy fire), but useful for some ISR or special forces logistics missions.

A very high trans-stratospheric observational platform might be quite useful and effectively invisible from the ground in daylight (being above almost all of the air), but maneuverable to surprise hard targets where satellites couldn't. Solar powered, electrical drive---batteries/fuel cells for night time.

The 'city-like' tiled/irregular surface on the bottom could be for radar diffusion, since you can't turn it to 'knife edge on'.

Maybe these BBT's are them, or they are the logistics transit from here up to there.

Reason for secrecy is obvious, if disclosed then intelligence targets could take a much more intensive search for them, and being slow airships, they couldn't run away.

edit on 5-8-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

It may be that Astr0's story of breakaway humans is also part of the BS. Note that Astr0 said 75% or lower.

I think it's pretty clear there are Big Black Triangles. However, it's not clear that they are 'warp drive' or 'anti-gravity' as opposed to advanced dirigibles.

Note that most sightings are low and slow. They may actually be fragile low-performance craft (when low towards the ground, and quite vulnerable to weather & enemy fire), but useful for some ISR or special forces logistics missions.

A very high trans-stratospheric observational platform might be quite useful and effectively invisible from the ground in daylight (being above almost all of the air), but maneuverable to surprise hard targets where satellites couldn't. Solar powered, electrical drive.

The 'city-like' tiled/irregular surface on the bottom could be for radar diffusion, since you can't turn it to 'knife edge on'.

Maybe these BBT's are them, or they are the logistics transit from here up to there.

Reason for secrecy is obvious, if disclosed then intelligence targets could take a much more intensive search for them, and being slow airships, they couldn't run away.

I have read all threads to do with this in the aviation forum this past week.

Im still not 100% but i know that your explanation has holes in it.

It is possible that a breakaway civ is part of the BS but you are only looking at Astr0..... try to take into consideration all the other things your know, Dr greer theory of advanced elitist hiding tech, gary mckinnons claims past threads on ATS without Astr0's backing.... etc etc!

what im saying is that a breakaway civ is just as likely to exist if the tech we are talking about exists....

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

so what would you reckon is the final conclusion thus far?

im a newbie to aviation but by chance happened to get into it in the most insane week ever apparently.... so help me read between the lines.... is there something im missing?

all this talk of green lights and tons of fuel and what not... what is the bottom line!? if what i said is BS then what is it?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Combatmaster, you have a return PM sir.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I think that's a question on a few people's minds. I know it's on mine. Unfortunately if there's a puzzle to solve here, it will probably take longer than a week. I know I'm still at the point of trying to find the next bread crumb in a trail that may or may not even exist. Whatever the answer is may not be clear cut for a long time - barring something completely unexpected. Remember - it's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase, right? Anyone?

Anyway, some of the people who are farther along toward whatever this "truth" is may have gotten there via communications that can't be shared, so there's that fun fact to muddy the waters. (That's not meant as a shot at anyone by the way - just an observation on how hard something like this would be to ultimately prove or disprove. Confidentiality absolutely needs to be respected, and really I appreciate the way everyone here conducts themselves. I wouldn't have signed onboard if that weren't the case.)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shagg

That's the beauty of the chase. You go months without anything, and are about to give up, and you read something completely unrelated and find your next clue.

This one could be YEARS unraveling.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Thanks for that encouraging thought, Zaphod!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shagg

Just trying to be realistic so those of you willing to take the leap realize what you are in for.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Thanks for your help and guidance thus far Zaphod.....

I know we (i speak for other aviation clueless ATSers) cant keep up usually, so thanks for your help!!

edit on 2014-08-05T21:32:47-05:00201408bpm3108pm4731 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I was in the same position at one point in time, and people were nice enough to take me under their wing and be patient with me, so it's the least I can do for others now.
edit on 8/5/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Thanks for your help and guidance thus far Zaphod.....

I know we (i speak for other aviation clueless ATSers) cant keep up usually, so thanks for your help!!

I'd like to take the time to second that notion. Combatmaster said something i think a lot of us posters in the aviation forum feel. Thanks Zaph for all the continued help you've brought to the members here at ATS.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join