It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Ohhh he wasn't kidding, you're going to love that thread as well. Cheers!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

What are the chances of these being aircraft pieces used in the mystery planes flying around?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: balanc3

Those are component to the James Webb Space telescope.

www.jwst.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Thanks for the info......

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Well said , thank you.
morning after and too late to delete that dribble.

My apologies to Zaphod , keep up the oustanding work.

I do love these threads.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: broadbandit

The other point, if this whole crazy tale is true, is that Astr0's people hoovered up all the 'ancient and advanced materials and ideas', like I guess the plans for warp drive and dilithium crystals, which had been cached for us to use by Ancient Aliens/ProtoHumans.

Somehow I don't think They meant the gifts to benefit only a tiny self-selected subset of people.

So now, once our black triangulating astronauts bail, we don't get any of the goodies, ever. Used up, taken, robbed.

All because our "leaders" were having a disclosure snit, and the RK's got offended? Who's the self-centered ones now?
edit on 1-8-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

One thing that's occurred to me (as you say if we're going "all in" on this):

In Astr0's thread of weirdness, someone mentioned Gary McKinnon. Astr0 responded to that post by saying

The Americans though wanted him not for what he found, but where and how he found it. Why? Because they didn't and still don't know who was on the other side talking him through the door ways.

I'll be honest, he was found by some thing that wanted finding.

That didn't hit me until probably the fourth time I read through, but it seems to imply that the opportunity still exists for more information to come out, and maybe all that tech isn't just "gone."

Or maybe I'm completely over thinking this and have had too much caffeine today.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reeducated

These are not the droids you are looking for...
/whistles innocently

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Why dont you just ask a mod to remove it for you?Just explain to them you were out of ya mind temporarily. I know where ya coming from i did the same thing,but i apologized to astro the day he left and explained why i said such things. its a very HUMAN thing to do.

Anyway yeah it be nice to get in on that majic carpet ride but maybe they hope we here on earth will finally get it right with a new generation of mankind knowing what they temporarily lost if they get off their butts and they themselves can re achieve. Maybe in 2044 they will leave the AI behind for us and it will educate us all right under the powers that bes nose.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shagg
That didn't hit me until probably the fourth time I read through, but it seems to imply that the opportunity still exists for more information to come out, and maybe all that tech isn't just "gone."

Or maybe I'm completely over thinking this and have had too much caffeine today.

I got the impression that Astr0 was trying to imply that he was talking to either

a) An AI, not known if ancient or newly made by Astr0's people
b) some of Astr0's people

If Astr0's guys bail then b) is out and maybe he was implying that he was talking to the AI from the magic sorcerer's stone which somehow Astr0's guys "plugged in to the net". It doesn't entirely make sense. (and note that this is a science fiction trope done originally--and best--in AC Clarke's 2001)

But there's nothing else said in public that he had anybody "guiding him" (and he didn't say anything), only that he saw a list of Navy "non-terrestrial officers". And that could mean anything, such as officers deployed to ships and subs. And transatmospheric dirigibles. And warp drive space craft going to planet dirt.

Quoth Astr0

The Americans though wanted him not for what he found, but where and how he found it. Why? Because they didn't and still don't know who was on the other side talking him through the door ways.

Or perhaps a more ordinary interpretation is that he was being led to hack-by-proxy for Russian or Chinese intelligence.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

edit on 1/8/2014 by comfortablynumb because: Unnecessary stupid comment redacted.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

The other point, if this whole crazy tale is true, is that Astr0's people hoovered up all the 'ancient and advanced materials and ideas', like I guess the plans for warp drive and dilithium crystals, which had been cached for us to use by Ancient Aliens/ProtoHumans.

Somehow I don't think They meant the gifts to benefit only a tiny self-selected subset of people.

So now, once our black triangulating astronauts bail, we don't get any of the goodies, ever. Used up, taken, robbed.

All because our "leaders" were having a disclosure snit, and the RK's got offended? Who's the self-centered ones now?

Anything he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Not 4 years ago, he was a newb who was asking about blurry photographs and now he's a super top secret insider. Please. www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's nonsense and that's a hell of an evolution from an "I'm not sure what this is" skeptic to "I'm a super top secret space officer" in 4 years.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Zaphod addressed this remember? He has people say one thing in public and anothe rin private. you just dont go spitting this stuff out willy nilly do ya? Anyway has anyone seen any more weirdness lately?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey, there, guys!!!!!!

Please remember this thread is not about other members, past or present......so let's keep to the topic.....

You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Zaphod addressed this remember? He has people say one thing in public and anothe rin private. you just dont go spitting this stuff out willy nilly do ya? Anyway has anyone seen any more weirdness lately?

So which is true? Both stories were put in the same forum. Was he being untruthful then or now?

In all due respect, Zaphod is not the only firmer military member here.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Hey, there, guys!!!!!!

Please remember this thread is not about other members, past or present......so let's keep to the topic.....

You are responsible for your own posts.

True. However when one members statements are held up as "evidence" is it not unreasonable to question said evidence?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The actual evidence, not the person that said it.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

SO any way, to get back on topic, she's out of town for awhile, so there probably won't be much on her for awhile.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The actual evidence, not the person that said it.

Fair enough, however, if we are discussing the "evidence" as coming from someone's word, than in order to evaluate said evidence, we must also discuss the one who put it down. I've been in for over two decades and have seen done very interesting things and I have some rather serious doubts of the claims made. That, I do not think, is unreasonable.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

That is one reason there is a research project started. So that members on the team can look into the actual technology. If the technology does or can exist, then it goes a long way towards it being true. And by the same token, it could go a ways towards disproving it.

But the key is that its about the technology, not who said what.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join