It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Hahaha. This one was going by that region while heading out recently. But she's staying with friends right now so she won't be up that way for a little while.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yeah, damn fog at Ocean Shores killed my opportunity, otherwise I would have had her.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Damn rebels killed my chance at her.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Ugh don't tell me that. I went down to Ocean Shores after reading quite a bit of this thread and pretty much everything I could get my grubby hands on which has sort of resulted in me knowing less about the subject then when I started.

'Sure baby, let's go watch the sunset!' 'We should go look up at the stars!'

Highly doubt anything cool will be flying near enough to Factoria for me to see even though I frequently am out late at night.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

No, Crossroads is a little too close to SeaTac flight area I afraid, unless they were super high. I've lives on the Eastside area for 30+ years and rarely see anything military. The light pollution now is getting to the point that I can hardly make out constellation anymore too.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You could say that they are super high, yes.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: TStoops88

They had one hiding in a remote city in Montana, so yes, I'd say they probably do. I've seen one flying over Wyoming heading east, so keep your eyes open, you might see something.

Glasgow?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: weavty1

Belgrade.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hmmph... You have a PM

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

a reply to: weavty1

Belgrade.

Serbia?! not Romania... wow.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Montana.

Dork.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Montana.

Dork.

At least it's not Moscow.. Idaho.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I'm sure it's flown over Moscow a time or two.

Idaho that is.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

If it makes you feel any better when Zaph corrected spelling by typing DiEgo Garcia I went on a wild goose chase looking up DEG.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
LOL, now that gave me a pretty damn good laugh!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: B2StealthBomber Remember this statement[url=http:// develop and sustain long-term domestic commitments to produce JP-7 turbine fuel.] it sounds to me like they plan on a fleet of Craft using this fuel.Also im wondering if this has any connection with the sighting that Zaphods friend saw?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hi all although I am a new member here I have been a long time reader and lurker since I was 18 years old and now im pushing 30 and although I have nothing to contribute to this particular thread at this time I do have a sighting and very close in counter story for Astr0 about his black triangles that happened to me on the ranges of Fort Bragg 4 years ago an its no alien tale either but more on that later But hey Zaphod would anything be flying my way having anything to do with Special forces or Delta boys if so im very close by and can be camera ready because I've been hearing odd jet followed by helo noises around 2-3am but can't get up quick enough to see what it is . im use to the blackhawks and C-130's and the odd Osprey and A-10 every now n then its hard to explain what it sounds like and I've lived here all my life it started up close to the first of this year,

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Whiplash32

There are rumors of a Special Ops VTOL that has recently completed testing and is going operational.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Yeah let's not get into that one...

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

Ugh I hate you guys so much sometimes.

It's like dating the girl that's saving herself for marriage but doesn't mind flashing skin in this forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join