It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

it's easy to say that your PC is running from slow from government agents hacking and going into your computer, but much more likely is that it's because of a virus or just old age etc or a HDD that hasn't been defrag'd in a long time. Unless you are in possession of classified material/have nda then they will have no interest.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes Shifu,

I will meditate on the practice of patience and the virtues of silence.

(shuffles back to corner and practices snatch pebble from hand clumsily----fails, turns around stubs toe. Stumbles around like chris farley accidentally knocking over ancient sacred clan manuscript. Master Zaphod shakes head in embarrassment and slinks out kuen door.)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have seen things in the Bay Area that i cant explain. One story that stands out were the side by side black diamond space crafts that were completely silent and out of view withing seconds. Only about 100 yards above the telephone wires and between 9-10 AM. Clear morning, i was on the roof. Too small to have humans inside, way bigger than a drone.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackDog10

Who says its the govt. Plenty of desperate souls from across the seas fishing for ...anything....any lead. Besides not saying I'm sure thats whats up. Just sayn'

But it is a little uncanny. hit up ats un logged. computer at work, works just fine. log on as bassplyr computer at work starts booting me from ats every few minutes, starts alerting me to spyware. The govs. slicker then that. Maybe theres some desperate guys from across the way storming a dry hole.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

For what it's worth, I'm up north now in Manistique, MI, and using my wife's laptop to pay bills, entertain the baby (click this link if you would like to hear the music from hell), and come on ATS to read this thread.

Last night when I tried logging in it kept giving me a 404 error. Had to clear the cookies and reboot the computer to log in. No computer slow downs or anything like that (so far). Not sure if it's related, but recently my Dad has been getting strange calls from mainland China to his home (where I haven't logged onto ATS from in nearly a decade). And I'm sure China and other countries have interest in this thread, maybe even more-so than the American government. This is my first post in this thread, though I have been following it since close to its inception.

And while I don't post too often, from my older comments and threads you can tell I'm very skeptical of the paranoid conspiracy theory types. Still see it just as an odd set of coincidences however.

Anyway, thanks for the entertaining and intriguing thread. I'm not sold hook, line, and sinker on some of the things that have been said or alluded to, but I'm willing to keep an open mind. The last two nights up here were crystal clear, but didn't see anything aside from a handful of satellites.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Yeah I can see how it can be a coincidence. I can also see how it would not.

That being said I feel that the birds this thread is primarily about exist. Zaph, boomer and a few others are sincere. Some I can think of I think practice the 75% rule, felt maybe they said too much (probably about something we would think was mundane, but is classified in some way) and dove off the deep end with the 25% part. I prefer the little more down to earth explanations even for the more sci fi stuff. (Ie... american corporations making really cool, but classified stuff. Some even pretty out there and ambitious. Not earth galactica defense force or whatever.)

That being said, we do live in a pretty mysterious universe. Who really knows whats going on out there.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
For what it's worth, my internet has been slow as hell for the past few days. Several traceroute (aka tracert) runs via Command Prompt showed a crapload of high latency between 1500 and 2500 ms once I leave my service provider's servers, and reach alter.net's servers. Normally, my latency is well under 200 ms (normally 40 to 150 ms) Best I can figure is either a high rate of legit traffic, or tons of attacks going on lately. Probably the latter.

Search your computer for command prompt, and type tracert followed by a space, then enter a website address. If you see high latency on the hops (each stage of travel for the data between you & a site) then it's not you, it's probably a server issue somewhere. I doubt this thread is instigating any nefarious stuff.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Thanks Nyiah, you're awesome. I'll see if I can try your advice later when I get back on my laptop.

PS I think you're an excellent contributor to all the threads here at ATS. You often express yourself much more eloquently then I ever could, and I wish I had that skill.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
They are flying stuff in broad daylight,
I was on my way to lunch when I noticed this,

And saw what was making it streaking away, fast very very fast, it coversd the sky in 30 seconds, by the time I was able to get my camera out it was gone. It's flying in the direction of the desert .
And I actually saw the donuts forming behind it as it flew away.
I've seeen that same contrail being made before.
edit on 25-7-2014 by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

There are people on here that not only rub elbows with said people, but are those "said people" themselves. I cannot give direct information, but I can give hints on where to look and if someone is clever enough to figure out bravo zulu to them.

~PS my last active mission before retiring was operation burnt frost, pretty sure the elbows rubbing there were nothing but what you say no one has access to here.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10
So I waited a little bit for an airliner to pass over and it took one about 5 minutes to cross the same space of sky.
As fast as that thing was,with no sonic boom, I'm beginning to think that maybe the "donuts on a rope"
have nothing to do with propulsion at all, but maybe it's a sonic boom mitagation technology.
Whatvever it was it was small, because I can clearly see an airliner when it's flying over head but I could not see the aircraft that made that contrail.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Quiet boom tech maybe.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman
For what it's worth, I told my family in Portugal about it and to stay alert for green lights at about that time of the night.

This is the report that they conveyed to me:

"Portuguese contact in the Hills says: green dot observed at 15m to midnight passing east to West. Took less than 30 seconds to cross 45 degrees of horizon. Not sure if that was our target."

Seams a little too slow to me (unless it had slowed for some reason) but it was in the sky way too long to be a green bolide.

edit on 25-7-2014 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

They SHOULD see one going the other way within 24-48 hours if it's the target.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

getting out my lawn chair. See if I can welcome her home with a toast of some fine beer.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

She's not coming home for awhile. She's staying with friends for awhile, closer to target areas.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Just like a typical girl, stuns you with her beauty then just ups and leaves for someplace more exciting. Although if I lived in the desert I'd fly at the opportunity to make for more exotic locals too.

Guess she shacked up in some swank resort keeping closer to where all the cool parties are at. I picture her hopping from one venue to the other day and night. She seems like a real party girl bet she barely even takes the time to sleep these days, she doesn't want to miss any of the adventure.

Well, maybe one day our girl will return to the nest, and we can all welcome her home.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

She'll return eventually. She's just busy with other things right now. Eventually she's gonna get homesick and come home though.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Well, sometimes I have to say I'm a little skeptical of 'when things go wrong.'

Just read through Astro's black triangles thread, got to within the last two pages, and only that page became unrepsonsive. I have 6 other pages open, all working just fine, just that one. Had to close it down as no matter what, she was dead in the water.

Coincidence perhaps??

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 74Templar

Mine did the same thing. Just had to close the page. Man do I have a lot of thoughts to add about Astr0 that I will refrain from adding.

was about to IM another ats member. wrote a huge IM. then simply erased it. I don't want to get in the middle of the is he for real or not debate. I gotta say the last two months of my life have been extremely interesting.
But even I'm not sure as to what the truth is. Me I'm sticking by Zaph and his guidance in situations like this. If he says better let dead dogs lie then thats what I'll do.

But damn I want real answers. Can anybody out there please knock on my door with an NDA and say "wanna see something really, really cool in exchange for shutting the hell up"

a blacked out car ride and two hours later standing next to some AF folks god knows where inside a hangar "this is what you saw, know that it was the sight of freedom"

and I'll respond with. "damn, she's just as pretty standing still on the ground, now I sign here and here is it?"

Seriously guys. I'm a patriot. I wanna see. And yes I will never,ever talk about it even to my family if thats what the deal is.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join