It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: TinkerHaus

No - no one in this thread has access to any information that anyone else here doesn't - it's just that most of us don't have the interest or the time to become this involved/informed about the topic.

But if believing that makes this more exciting for you, you should absolutely continue to believe it.

Everyone likes to parrot "You'll never discover the juicy Top Secret stuff on a CT forum", and they're right. We won't. Outright, anyway. We trust Zaphod to not be completely yanking our chains, since he's a mod and doing so would destroy him as a mod or member, and drastically reduce the trustworthiness of this site's staff as a domino side effect. I'm of the opinion he wouldn't do that to either the site, or the patrons.

What we've got in 37 pages is vague at best, yes, but it gives everyone a good idea of what's up there. Keyword being 'idea' here, because everyone's got to hypothesize about it. That's a given considering no one in their right mind is going to leak verifiable information about these vehicles without expecting a quick knock & long, secluded 'vacation'.
Zaphod's lucky to be able to converse with people in the know on this subject, really in the know. The rest of us are grateful he can so much as vaguely re-discuss what he & his buddies discussed. It's not a thrill factor, it's satisfying a desire to learn about & understand something we're not quite privy to on a public level yet.

To sum that up, take your assumptions & kindly stuff 'em.

We have nothing at all in these 37 pages of dribble. Nothing.

People talking about contacting various authorities on the subject but zero evidence that this has happened or is even possible.

On top of that, thread started based on an alleged second-hand account with zero proof to back it up.

Nada.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

And yet you feel it necessary to post in it and belittle people, instead of just ignoring it, and letting people have fun speculating, and posting their own sightings of things.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: quatro

Actually, I made all my contacts on my own. And that's the last I'll say.

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill myself, and boil your rabbit.

Well, in that case, I would guess that you were either directly or indirectly involved in DoD stuff at some point in your career since you must have had some mechanism for building trust with these people, and I'll stick with my presumption that your contacts are not civilians. Not asking you any questions here..just speculation

edit on 24-7-2014 by quatro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

originally posted by: Tajlakz
Is there a reason you placed 'anti-gravity' in quotes? In other words, are you ruling out the existence of any sort of gravitic technology, or only the idea of a repulsive force?

There are systems in use now that would make people say 'that's anti gravity'. They are silent, emit no gases, but can anchor a craft to a specific spot in the air as if it was a rock on a mountain.

This has been utilised many times over many generations of airframes, now its as perfected as we can get it. Runs off batteries too.

I've been enjoying this thread immensely so far and just had to sign in to post after reading your last few posts about super-sized triangular craft... I think I might have been lucky enough to see one once, I wrote about it here on ATS.

My ATS thread...

Looking back I always figured it was 3 craft in unison, maybe what I saw was related?
Anyway back to read the rest of the thread,
top thread guys btw.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Look one needs to be astute to follow the dialog in this thread. Don't assume because it's enigmatic to you that this thread isn't going somewhere.

also, who says ALL of the sightings in this thread are second hand?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Look one needs to be astute to follow the dialog in this thread. Don't assume because it's enigmatic to you that this thread isn't going somewhere.

also, who says ALL of the sightings in this thread are second hand?

You guys are wasting your time engaging this guy - you're not going to change his mind, just ignore him and move on. Don't let it bother you and derail the thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

YOu don't get the game.

It has to be vague. Else there's guys in suits asking to see you at your doorstep.

With the possibility of a long vacation with no conjugal visits.

Except from someone you don't want one from.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Hi ray,
I had a very similar experience about 20 years ago, it was almost exactly the same.
It was one or two in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I figured I'd have a beer and a smoke on the porch and do some satellite watching.
What I saw I noticed from the lack of light, it was a dark triangle obsucuring the stars as it passed over. And it was above the clouds because as it moved to the southeast it was obscured by a cloud. Silent and dark .

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Hey just read you thread. Not to derail so really quickly, the lights on your triangle sighting what color were they? Also did I read that part right when you said it appeared to break up into three smaller craft and fly off and go their separate directions?

Pretty interesting. Oh and welcome to the club.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

We have nothing at all in these 37 pages of dribble. Nothing.

Well then you are not paying attention or cannot get the hints being given in this thread.

Thanks for the thread Zaphod, many leads to follow some that have caught my attention in past searching for answers about UFO sightings.

Tinker yes it is 37 pages but there a few posts that need reading in between the lines or at least as I have interpreted them, how I have read between the lines and whether what I am interpreting by trying to read in between the lines is what a few of the knowledgeable members posting are trying get across could be off completely so I will reserve any questions I have until I can paint a picture I can recognize to ask questions to see if the picture a few members are trying to paint for us readers is the same as my picture which at the moment is unrecognizable to me or a bit too irrational and illogical.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Orange colour if I remember correctly I originally thought satellite as I only saw one light, the lights always stayed the same distance so it was always one big object or three in unison... I did see a few blue and red orbs up to an hour after it disappeared my memory is hazy on that bit of the night though.

I did see something a week before too, I might have pictures on a phone as I was trying to get pictures of these huge dragonfies... Thousands of them the size of grapefruit.

a reply to: punkinworks10

Quite a few people have seen similar things I've gathered, sightings happen in waves too I've found. Always good to see if any other sightings have happened in your area the weeks surrounding a sighting

Apologies if I'm derailing your thread Zaphod

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

These threads have a life of their own. It's all good.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You do realize that we have people in these forums that are very well respected outside of ATS as well right? People like shadowhawk, if there's a show on TV about area 51 he seems to be on it, hell probably has more knowledge about the subject than all of us combined. Or gariac, well let's just say if you knew his background it would be easy to understand that what he says is truth. Just about every good pic on the internet from tikaboo of area 51 is his.

If you don't like what we have to say don't read it. Now back on topic.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
OK folks. Obvious troll is obvious. Please simply carry on with the discusson as before.

Thanks

edit on 24/7/14 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
OK folks. Obvious troll is obvious. Please simply carry on with the discusson as before.

Thanks

I wasn't trolling anyone at all - I was asking for some proof..

I thought that's what ATS was all about - not just some story that may or may not be true.

So now when you look for proof, or insinuate that someone may be bolstering their own reality behind the safety of their laptop screen you are a troll?

37+ pages with nothing but talk.. And I'm a troll for asking for someone to back something up. Fantastic.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Too bad backing it up requires burning your source and possibly some time in Cuba. No thanks.

Some of us are able to provide hints, the rest is up to you to find out.

If you don't believe it, move on..
edit on 24-7-2014 by B2StealthBomber because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
hell you should see how slow my laptop is running since i put up my thread. And even my computer at work once i log on to ATS. something about spyware installed even at work, the firewalls are going crazy there. When you start wondering if someones imaged your hard drive for being too enthusiastic in your posts, come and tell me about ATS being a joke.

trust us this thread is discussing some serious business.

How YOU doing out there all you non ATS'ers?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Mu computers slow as christmas too lately. Strange eh? Oh well. back to th e wrabbit hole

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah, I'm sure I've caused a few laughs here and there with our unofficial internet fan club, but in the end besides some freaky search engine stuff they probably have figured out that I'm harmless or unfruitful. But good for a chuckle.

so....slow night here on this thread.... ...... ....(crickets)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Patience Grasshopper. These things come slowly.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join