It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I think its a light reflexion on the tail of the F-22, the yellow light come for the ground and reflect on the tail and the shelter , nothing else for my opinion.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

It's the same gold color used for canopies and windscreens though. And it's curved like a windscreen should be.

And when do reflections have perfect 90 degree angles in the corner of them?
edit on 7/19/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: B2StealthBomber

Yeah, makes you wonder doesn't it. If the only thing that used JP-7 retired in the early 1990s, why do they need 100,000+ gallons between two locations, starting around 2010.

Things that make you go hmmm.

for this spaceplane....forum.nasaspaceflight.com...

like to see it in flight

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Looks almost a B-1b Lancer cockpit glass.and something holding up the nose underneath. Maybe they are re desighning a lancer to make it better?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Mk so I've been lurking for I don't know how many years. But now I think I have something to add to this discussion so I made an account.

Here's a cropped image with the RGB levels enhanced for better contrast.

Now, if as you say there's a new plane on the left, the nose gear to me seems REALLY strange. And I'm seeing a stabilizer and weapons bay, and an intake with dust cover.

Right then. If it IS an F22, or at least a plane, this would be my breakdown of the parts that aren't obscured.

But then, there are lighting anomalies, or at least they look strange. Although it's not impossible the light cutoff on the vert. stabilizer is really sharp, so the light source would have to be really close as well.

To me it seems a little strange but I'm having a hard time seeing an unseen before plane in that pic, but who knows. I'm hardly an expert. Any other bright lights care to shine on this?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think that's just lightingon exposed/open panels. I cant turn it into a second plane in front of the 22. I see what you're talking about. Sort of looks like a tiny Tacit Blue cockpit, but i dont think it's actually there.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: _Del_

It almost looked like an RCS model, like 1/2 scale. But since I didn't realize anything was there, I didn't try to get any other angles to try to see. It isn't easy taking pics from the emergencyparking lane.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Aarsvin

Excellent analysis. Thank you very much for that. I'm more than willing to admit that it is something else. Especially based on that. I just wish I had been able to get better angles. This was a spur of the moment trip though.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What if it's a plane with only a single tail? And this is a Northrop facility in the picture? Could be a replacement for an Aardvark. Are we sure that's a F-22 in the pic? (not counting out a pic of a F-22, just throwing this out there)

Either that or we are totally doing the pareidolia thing and seeing something that's not there. (which happens) Maybe its just a mundane shot of a shelter...with some sort of fancy plane in it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That one was at LM, not NG.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Damn! Well I wasn't sure which facility that was in the pic.

I'm just so routing for the Aardvark replacement. Wanna see it operational so bad. Just seems so bad ass. A man can dream i suppose.

Anyway, enjoy the excellent weather in so cal this weekend.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Are we sure its lights and not just yellow primer paint?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

It looks a lot like the gold they use for canopies and windscreens. I'd really like to know why Skunk Works has it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It looks a lot like the gold they use for canopies and windscreens. I'd really like to know why Skunk Works has it.

Aren't they getting a major upgrade of some kind?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Yeah to their comms and links. It's a field upgrade though as far as I know.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Could have overstressed one, or broke something noncritical requiring depot lvl maintenance. Or its getting a one- off dev upgrade of some kind. Lots of reasons to show up back at LockMart

sort a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: _Del_

I've heard of them back at Marietta, or even Fort Worth a couple times, as well as other locations, but rarely ever at Palmdale.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 How about a Northup Grumman RQ180, with a possible wingspan of 130'?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

There are..... eleven? UAVs in development right now. At various stages from at or nearing IOC, to early in flight testing.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Now, I'm not saying that anything Astr0 wrote in this particular thread is false...but this is straight from the horse's mouth:

"Herre is a scenario: You are out late at night and experience a revelation in both the physical and spiritual. You find truths so harsh, so deep and so extreme that it takes your soul to the edge. Whilst sat at the edge you start to notice that others who have gone to the edge and spoken out die very early and very mysterious deaths. So you sit and ponder a while.

Then you notice - a few of your fellow edge travellers are still alive and well and speaking about what they know. How is this? because they live by the rule of 75.

75% truth or below mixed with a massive dose of horse crap and the powers that be obey the rules and leave you alone and your readers are free to try disseminate the truth from false hood. Go over the 75 and you are fair game for a short sharp drop off a bridge.

Do I believe the 75% rule? hell yes I do."

source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join