It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So reading this thread... we learn about a couple new birds at home in any sci-fi movie and possible new energy generation (or ... utilizing/enabling ambient energy flow), stable habitats/stations in the stratosphere ...and then we get thrown info about the boys in black using sleeping citizens as... computer banks to problem solve.

That last one is pretty steep... however, I have read and heard about 3 a.m. encounters with huge craft hanging over neighborhoods in the 'burbs and cities... usually linked w/ abduction stories... does this link?

I am open to veeeery weird things as I've had them transpire in front of my baby greens... e.s.p., dead folks hanging around, high tech machinery from gosh knows where... but the sleeping civies being milked by govt spooks... wow.

Man, oh man... I love this forum (meaning the people typing in it).

Skoal to all... and astr0 ... if true... and I have no actual reason to doubt you except cognitive dissonence... watch yo butt... and thanks.

edit on 7/18/2014 by Baddogma because: "i" from "o" and energy flow

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
So here's the "Where Was I" for tonight.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Some nice 'plants' out the front of that hangar lol
About 42 of them
haha
edit on 19-7-2014 by B2StealthBomber because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: B2StealthBomber

I thought you guys would appreciate the second picture.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Looks like a F-22, but still in primer. Why?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

Look at the left edge. That's definitely not an F-22, in primer or otherwise. That's a wing design of some sort.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
EXIF data

Date Taken: 7/17/2014 11:21 PM
Samsung WB1100F/WB1101F/WB1102F
f/5.9
1/8 sec
ISO-800
158 mm focal length
35 mm focal length
(don't know why there are two, I assume 158 mm is the correct one, or maybe one is min one is max for the camera make)

Also which part do you mean? To me it looks like an F-22, although I can't see the left vertical stab.
edit on 19/7/14 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Straight over the top of the white container, left side, right next to the tree that is to the left of the container. It has a horizontal windscreen, a beak nose, and the nosegear just under the beak.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It look like a F-22 the same intake the same stabilizer tails, it seems with out the nose, the same lateral bays

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

We have two votes for F-22, and two votes for not F-22.

The windscreen is too wide for an F-22 though. If you look at the Raptor canopy it's fairly tall and really narrow. This one is long and wide, similar to a B-2 windscreen.
edit on 7/19/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
From what I can see, the windscreen of the F-22 is covered up by the branches of the tree on the right. I'm still not sure if we are looking at the same thing. I'll try to overlay a picture of an F-22 on top of the image or something.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Obviously the perspective is slightly different, but look at the intakes, gear doors, weapon bay doors. It's very clear to me, so I'm not sure if we're looking at the same thing.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

A little more left of that. Right against the tree on the left of the white container. There's a gold windscreen, that is shaped more like a B-2 windscreen, with a beaked nose, similar to a B-2. It's on the very left edge of the shelter, and all you can see is the nose of it. You're looking at the right side aircraft, I'm looking at the left side aircraft. The one on the right, I agree, is most likely an F-22. I can't figure out what the one on the left is.
edit on 7/19/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Is that LM or NG?

I'm kind of seeing a YF-23 wind tunnel model from the side view.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Hey zaph

I'm seeing a f-22 like how the other poster described. However, where you're describing I see past the "f-22" right wing underneath it, a glimpse of something with a gold canopy and some landing gear. It looks thin and low and further in the background of the shot. Looks sleek.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yeah I still can't see it. Can anyone like draw an arrow or something?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

To be honest it looks like the gold on the left could be open bays. But it does seem like there is something in the background underneath the wing. But at the same time it looks like whatever is in the background might actually be false perspective and really be a part of the f-22 looking thing in the foreground.

But I think I see what he's getting at. If he was there and says that when he took the photo there were two aircraft there. Then there's something to this. And I would look at the photo from the perspective of there is something in the background just visible underneath the wing of the plane in the foreground.

If he took the photo and saw the plane on the left afterwards then I'm going with it's an open bay on the plane in the foreground.

We'll have to wait and see what the circumstances were when the photo was taken.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: darksidius

We have two votes for F-22, and two votes for not F-22.

The windscreen is too wide for an F-22 though. If you look at the Raptor canopy it's fairly tall and really narrow. This one is long and wide, similar t

o a B-2 windscreen.

I can't see anything worth adding to this discussion... but at the same time... I kind of think that most likely didn't post a pic to mess with us. Are you trying to lead us towards something, or are you really unsure about what you are looking at?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: keeley

I'm not sure what I'm seeing. I didn't see either object there when I took the picture. I saw the shelter, so stopped to take a picture of them.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I don't have any kind of editor, so I can't.

I'm talking about that gold stripe looking thing on the very left edge, right next to the tree that's to the left of the white container.

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join