It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmicts

The TR-3B makes people that follow this sort of thing gnash their teeth, pull their hair, and throw things.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Liquid mercury propulsion + diamagnetism = right direction

When Astro says its not anti gravity, its not in the sense that people think. Gravity is not some unknown mystical force, for Earth's "gravity" think complex electromagnetic field. Now imagine some really smart people found a way to manipulate diamagnetic material to create an "anti gravitation" field. Earth's atmosphere is the applied magnetic field being opposed, thus why it would not work for "space ships".

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Manned.

If manned, what I'd like to know is how did they counter the internal G-Forces of the exotic maneuvers? I have a few ideas how it could be done, but it would be a heavy solution.

edit on 7/16/2014 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/16/2014 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

At times I think nonsense like that is the intentional fabrication by the powers that be to misdirect and make the actual information easily dismissible

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

see my post above yours the diamagnetic field reduces G force

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmicts

One thing I can tell you is that the TR3b or at least it's newer versions do not look like that Fouche model being all boxy like N stuff with weird vents, thrusters and a central red light. It's a lot sleeker. No vents. The lights on the edge are smaller almost look like LEDs and the triangles color can either change or is a dull grey that matches the night sky well. not black. Oh yeah and no red light in the middle. Either that was last years model or it never had a center red light to begin with.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

True that. I'm still sorta dumbfounded and trying to figure it out.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I've threatened to reach through the computer monitor and slap people for bringing that damn thing up before.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmicts

see my post above yours the diamagnetic field reduces G force

As I understand it, a diamagnetic field will counter gravitational field, but not dampen the inertia itself. The changes in direction produce the g-forces from acceleration. I guess I just don't understand how it could keep the pilots eyeballs in his head, or his brain from slamming into his skull.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Many of the maneuvers look a lot worse than they really are. From the ground they appear to be hard, high G turns, when in reality, they might be 7-8, or maybe 9Gs. Pilots have been known to take 12 and survive, and in an ejection they take several hundred for an incredibly short period of time.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Message read loud and clear. I'm beginning to think that whenever the TR3B is brought up in a more serious light a lot of attention goes into reading those posts. And not by ATS members.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I guarantee you right here and now, this thread and several others have been read very closely and carefully by people not of ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Got that feeling. Plus I've noticed some interesting changes lately in my environment so to speak.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18156105]BASSPLYR[/

Plus they've probably already figured out one thing - "Damn this BASSPLYR guy really loves him some xhamster, take a break dude. seriously your going to hurt yourself."

Uhhh... feel free to edit that if ya want. I won't be offended.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

OK to the ghosts in the wires.

Would you please release this technology to the general public, so that at least we know what the scientific spirit of the mind of man can create.
Many of us are interested in this from the technology/engineering aspect and not its "Human Destruction" capability.

We dont want war, the Chinese people dont want war, the Russian people dont want war, the North Korean people dont want war, the Arabs/Muslims....well you can eradicate them.....just kidding.

Perhaps you can use this technology for the good of mankind, and not the greed of mankind.......

Oh second thoughts, that will never happen....carry on then, prepare to destroy the World.

(puts tin hat on, and holds a fork ).

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Zaphod. I shoudl a been mor e specific. and just copied the middle part about the propulsion and plasma stuff.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah there's a picture of that thing a few pages back.

Looks cool

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Wouldn't be the first time I was checked by the FBI.

LOL.

They need to give me a job already. I'm good at finding stuff online.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Many of the maneuvers look a lot worse than they really are. From the ground they appear to be hard, high G turns, when in reality, they might be 7-8, or maybe 9Gs. Pilots have been known to take 12 and survive, and in an ejection they take several hundred for an incredibly short period of time.

Well, in that case, it makes perfect sense. Heck, even a short duration 20-30G "hit" is quite livable, although, you may wind up with a red-eye or two.

Thanks Z.

Afterthought Edit: Although even the red-eye is preventable with the right eye protection, with corrective lenses, of course.

edit on 7/17/2014 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Been following this thread since its inception, and while I do not have much to add in terms of expertise or useful information, I did think about you all when I read about this green meteorite just south of DC. Probably just a regular old fireball, but I now find myself going against my usual pragmatism when thinking about aeronautical and meteorological things that interest me. I feel myself being sucked into the rabbit hole. I'll keep looking up and hoping to see something... unique. Thanks for the great thread!

Washington Post Weather Gang
edit on 18-7-2014 by Virgil Cain because: spelling

edit on 18-7-2014 by Virgil Cain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join