It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 185
<< 182  183  184   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Anybody got any suggestions what this alleged Area 51 video is all about? Dodgy source but strange vid.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Read posts on page 184.

Got to wondering:

If two aircraft could “hook up” to refuel (there’s even talk about using drones to do this now),

Could two aircraft similarly hook up to recover one of them for “concealed exfiltration”?

A smaller-scale take on the “flying aircraft carrier” concept.
edit on 9-4-2018 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH
Anybody got any suggestions what this alleged Area 51 video is all about? Dodgy source but strange vid.

Interesting light that is bright enough to be seen miles away, but doesn't light up any of the ground objects or hills in the background.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I generally just lurk in this thread, but your thought bubble is really interesting to consider...good stuff*.

*Haven't heard of the "flying aircraft carrier" concept.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Don't forget the Goblin!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

And wasn't THAT just a fun program.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

And its probably the source of the name for DARPA's Gremlins program.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

With any luck it'll work better than the last time. At least this time it can't try to kill its pilot.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Well, DARPA at least took the pilot out of the equation: the Gremlins being UAVs and all...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Not as bad as the PA-97 project...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH

www.dailystar.co.uk...

Pretty clearly it's after effects laid over a still photo with fake camera shake / zoom and a voice added in post

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I remember reading this thread as it went down and loving it!
This type of info and thread is what has made ATS stellar in my opinion.
I have spent this weekend reading it again and reminiscing.
To anyone who hasn’t read it, It’s totally well worth your time.
It gets real juicy a few pages in.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hello all... I've been reading this forum for 4-5 years now and finally decided to share a sighting I had a few years back. I was living in Kill Devil Hills at the time. Several of my friends and family had odd, unexplainable sightings there over the years, but I can only relate the one I had. I don't recall the exact date, but it was late August, early Sept 2015.

I was out having a cigarette about 3-5AM, laying in a lounge chair and watching for satellites. The sky was perfectly clear and there was no moon that I recall. I was facing away from the house looking straight up at the sky when 3 "green stars" came over the house into my field of view from the south heading north. They were at a very high altitude and appeared to be satellites at first, except quite a bit faster. And they were a steady green color, almost identical to the green color of the "dark theme" thread titles on this forum. I first saw them directly overhead at a 90 degree elevation and had them in view until they disappeared behind the houses across the street, about a 20-ish degree elevation. They covered that distance in approximately 5-6 seconds. Right before they went out of view, one of them made an abrupt left turn and headed due west. I lost sight of all 3 of them about the same time behind the houses across the street.

At this point, that's all the detail I remember. One thing I did find interesting... A few days after it happened, I compared their flight path to a map and it was an exact heading for Patuxent NAS. I've heard it mentioned around here before that Patuxent is something of an east coast "Area 51", for lack of a better way to put it. Anyway, I've been following this thread for a long time and just thought I'd share what I saw.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SeymourFrishberg

Seen something similar.

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184   >>

join