It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Future Strike Aircraft

Yeah Lockheed, we believe you...
edit on 9-1-2018 by Barnalby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYRthat is an interesting photo behind the model

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Someone at the Skunk Works marketing department was obviously bored enough to sh!tpost a HALE F-22 for their marketing posters.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Barnalby

Yeah there was a few odd F-22 like aircraft images floating around the interwebz awhile back, really sexy looking too.

Then in some far corner one might come across a really nice "rendering".

I might have to post a few other interesting pics in the Random thread and see what comes up. Not any I was asked not to though, Bass knows where we all live.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122
Imagine if someone combined a conventional airframe with all the good bits of an airship..Composite skins filled with helium pockets

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

that sure is one realistic "rendering"

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Now that would be something!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ok now,
Fantastic stuff in the skies of central cal.
8:25pm

I am walking the dog, headed due north, and over my right shoulder I notice a light moving rapidly from the se to nw.
It was candle yellow and had a wavy candle flame quality to it. Just as it passed ahead of me it flickered/pulsated three times as it diminished and finally went out, revealing a faint set of marker lights. About 5 seconds after it went out and passed its noise passed.
And it was cooking, out of sight in 90 sec.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

seen her over LA one time. fast huh! fairly large sized light too.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Seen that one over near Tonopah heading in the same direction as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

hey thats the F23 i mean .....what?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yes fast, but not out of the realm of current possiblity.
When I first noticed it I thought it a meteor, for a couple seconds, but it didnt "trail" like a meteor, it just flickered/pulsated/ scintiliated? for about 10 seconds before it started to "sputter" and diminish. Three times it appeared to fade out, just as an acetylene flame when it is turned off, re ignite? then sputter out again. Each time coming back with less intensity, until the last time when the "light" seemed to flicker and go out leaving three faint blinking marker lights, it was 5 or seconds after this that its noise caught up to me, and it had passed out of sight.
I could hear it for several minutes after it disappeared, and it seemed to have swung around to the west. I dont know if its related but about 5 minutes later F-15's started to take off from the ANG base and head west/sw, three flights in all. They usually only fly out two at a time.
What ever the light is, it envelopes the craft and is not a product of ordinary propulsion, I dont think its related to propulsion at all, unless its some sort of extra vehicular combustion, ala Pumpkinseed, but this would have been WAY WAY bigger than the demonstrators built in the 80's.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I tried before but was ignored. Is there ever going to a time when we are going to pay attention to weird South African sightings?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Any links?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

Links to What exactly?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

To the sightings in South Africa?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

My threads on this site,like the time my hubby and myself saw one mega-speed ufo chasing another,and 2nd ufo actually stopped dead still in the sky,in the East sector,and then drew a line in the sky,coming down and going into the backfield.Or the lights passing overhead. Or the whole orange ufo phenom,that my whole family (5 people) witnessed. That type of thing.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

And some of those are going to get the same response similar sightings have gotten in this forum. Total silence. No one is going to come out and say, "oh, what you saw was...." and say openly what it was.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I know Zaph..never hurts to try though,i suppose..sigh..

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

if it makes you feel better though, I've seen those orange guys play too. I know what your describing. they sure can make some wild manuevers people wouldnt believe unless they saw it too.

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join