It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Copy that. Just a weird shape more than anything, looks like a manta ray in the sky.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

Funny we have plenty of 'manta' shaped vehicles.

The aviation forum has way more interesting stuff. This thread is a good place to start for rabbit holes.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

It's too bad I didn't have more of the information I do now when I was still working in San Antonio. I had a very interesting client that worked for NG on the B2. He had a real cool photo of him and the design team in front of the bomber, and had some pretty neat patents from when he was with NG for joining carbon fiber parts together for aerospace applications.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler
It make me thinking of the Kansas bird mystery of 2014

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Prompt Global Strike (PGS) Advanced hypersonic weapon system would have to use JP7.

Are they working on a surprise for north korea.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just want to say thank you to the luminaries.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The one?

Glad you are enjoying the aviation forum here. Any one here can recommend good threads to read up on if youre looking for your next aerospace related fix.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Mostly focused on the TR3-b frankly...

e: Currently absorbing all the relevant links. Unfortunately have had more exposure to the ship drivers and their toys than flyboys and theirs.
edit on 18-12-2017 by The one? because: added background.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Hehehe!😈

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Zaphs favorite aircraft.

He loves that one.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I think Zaph has one parked in his garage, he only uses it at weekends!!

Has there been any recent sightings??

edit on 19-12-2017 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Id stop with the tr3b zaph references. Its like poking a grumpy bear with a stick. I dont think hes in the mood atm.

As for the infamous triangle there were some sightings in socal around sept this year.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Has the Lady flown over Auss?
Seen the BBT in a small country in SeQld the early 2000,s.
Yeah the Tr..... is a swear word to Zaph...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I saw something last night in Southwest Michigan headed southwest. Sitting in the hot tub about 8 and I could swear a triangle went over. Just black no lights about the size of a dime at arms length. Real quick, the tub is in trees so I don't have much of a sky view. Had me going over it for the last 24 hours. Did I see something or not??? Going out to relax aging in a few minutes and I'll be looking up.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

mea culpa.

mea máxima culpa.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Ive seen similar. Solid black. silent.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Nothing tonight. I'm abouy due west of Chicago across the lake so lots of planes headed east west very few headed other directions. The satellites get blocked an hour or so after sunset. The lake is right here so if it's windy thats all you hear and if it's not I-94 is also close by and it's the main road between Detroit and Chicago. Lots of noise.

Always looking up.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Who on earth IF it exist fly this triangle ?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius Betcha they are coming from an area north of Area 51.I saw one and at least 3 people I know to be honest have seen them.They are real and almost 100% certain to be USAF.What they are for and how they work-Damn if I know,wish I did

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner
Almost certainly not USAF. No mission requirement to build them, too visible to hide them, esp. financially, etc.
A program like this would be classified as strategic/defense-wide and spearheaded by a defense agency not service branch. I'd pick NRO.
Of course a civilian clandestine agency is also possible. Try Directorate of Science and Technology.

As to what they are for - probably pretty more than HALE recon assets.

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join