It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

i have a movie of something i would like to sell, who do i get in touch with?

the UFO or 'fake' claims are strong on the internet. and i think others who understand what they are seeing chose not to post pictures for exactly that reason.

but if there is a 6 figure paycheck i got something in a very clear picture of 'something' that was over rochester ny downtown near a bridge when the candidates(trump/clinton) were in town close to midnight, and if anyone truly is watching these threads then you know what i'm talking about.

you can make the check out to cash.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

"Something" that was a part of a Graham Birdsall's photo collection must have been 6 figures per one picture. I don't know details but I've heard that they bought the pics for obscene amount of money. I wonder if is it the same aircraft type that was involved in Boscombe incident '94. The Boscombe aircraft type pics were said to be sold for obscene amount of money as well. I see similarity

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeedFanatic

i would just ask for a personal air show and they can keep there cash

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yesterday a former Director for Integrated Systems at Lockheed Martin’s Skunk Works went on stage with Tom Delonge, and a bunch of other former DOD, CIA and scientists, and claimed they were going to build a civilian prototype of a aricraft with an unconventional drive.

Or, to quote Mr Delonge, a "spacecraft that can bend time".

This is absolutely astonshing, for a number of reasons.

You can see the presentation here, if you didn't already see it:

Video Presentation

I am absolutely baffled by this, and since this a thread where we have been discussing some exotic technologies, I thought it would be nice to hear some views from the crowd on this forum.

I don't want to derail the thread, as there is already a thread on it in the UFO forum, so if you think this is irrelevant, a mod can delete this post.

BT

edit on 12-10-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: SpeedFanatic

i would just ask for a personal air show and they can keep there cash

Me too, and a decent camera so I can take photos

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
Yesterday a former Director for Integrated Systems at Lockheed Martin’s Skunk Works went on stage with Tom Delonge, and a bunch of other former DOD, CIA and scientists, and claimed they were going to build a civilian prototype of a aricraft with an unconventional drive.

Or, to quote Mr Delonge, a "spacecraft that can bend time".

This is absolutely astonshing, for a number of reasons.

Yes. For one, it makes me wonder if they've ever looked at the leading terms in Einstein's equations, ever.

Oh who am I kidding. Those are some smart guys. They know full well they're just fleecing the loons.
edit on 12-10-2017 by wirehead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeedFanatic

"Something" that was a part of a Graham Birdsall's photo collection must have been 6 figures per one picture.

Could you elaborate on this a little? Where does this story come from?

I can hardly find anything about Graham Birdsall on the net, although some of his lectures are on youtube.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: wirehead

They know full well they're just fleecing the loons.

lol.. You really think this is a money making scam?

I can't get that to fit, somehow...

BT

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

BT

Put it this way, if they can achieve what they "think" they can, they wouldn't need to ask the general public if they want to invest a few hundred dollars. Major investors would be clambering all over them with Billions. Oh right yeah, I forgot, they are doing this for the good of the people. Sorry to sound cynical, but it is Mr Delonge after all

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

BT

If there IS a secret program with secret TECH...

WHY ask for money to re-create it?

Why don't these "brilliant former insiders" take that info with them to the civilian world? Why spend MILLIONS researching what the DOD/MIC already HAS?

Yeah. No.

Better idea:

DOD/MIC partner with leading aerospace and TECH companies to license exotic tech patents. SOFT disclosure over decades by introducing the technology through CIVILIAN outfits.

Make it appear as if these companies "invented" this tech themselves, with kickbacks to Lockheed Skunkworks.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
REALISTICALLY the MIC contractors running these advanced programs would never disclose their tech to the public willingly.

Even if pressured by the president himself, they'd offer up plausible deniability due to their compartmentalized OpSEC and business practices.

And the MIC like Boeing, Lockheed, Northrop...they're not even on the cutting edge themselves.

Sometimes? Advanced stuff is done "in house"...well...at least not "contracted" to a company dirtside.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

Sorry to sound cynical, but it is Mr Delonge after all

Well, I am more intrigued by the others than by Mr Delonge, to be honest.

I think the whole affair is very puzzling.

BT

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I think it is something allright, but I am not sure what exactly it is.

These are some pretty serious people, if you bother to look into their backgrounds.

Are they going to put it all on the line to look like fools, just to squeeze a few bucks from some people?

This is a Former Division Head for Lockheed, not some guy in a garage with a bunch of coils.

It's very strange.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

They can't tell us WHERE to look, HOW to look and WHAT to look for?

Disclosure needs a SNOWDEN+ level event from these guys.

Not a UFO research kickstarter.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Props to derailing this thread. Was there a reason you chose this one?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

BT

Quite simply, YES.

Not to assume more than necessary, but this isn't new hat for most on here. Not even close. I even fell for it myself when I was new, and was told just what I am saying now and didn't believe it.

What part of "we need your money to do it" tells you otherwise? I guess the claims of "TDL is super rich and doesn't need money" aren't really valid anymore. Not that they were anyway when he was selling his books and selling people on his new entertainment company to begin with.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
this isnt the TDL area, its a scam unless he comes out with earth shattering aerospace contributions he shouldn't mess up a great thread here.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I totally agree, but after 172 pages I am sure it will endure.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well, never mind.

We can discuss TDL elsewhere.
edit on 12-10-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

True ...but I have a quick question relating to the Aviation element:

fightersweep.com...

Has anyone from aviation ever heard this tale/heard of this author/heard of this website before?

Given the rigorous (you might say- seemingly sanctioned) write up, I am surprised this flew under everyones radar.

Note the story also includes a mystery Youtube video of the encounter that has now been "scrubbed"..

Is this just something that has been constructed to solidify narrative or has possibly the best multiple system corroboration on a UFO only been discussed by pilots for the last 13 years??
edit on 13-10-2017 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join