It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Badgermole42

They do that a lot. With the Exchange site, a lot of times you'll see them on the list, with their altitude and airspeed, but they won't show up on the map for awhile, then pop back up on it. With tankers, I'd be willing to bet that's when they met up with their receiver.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Badgermole42

I was just clutching at straws mate to see if I could maybe find a pattern to what's been heard. I was thinking if we could find out its met up with a tanker and it was always a T model then we might find out a bit more about the plane.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

Doesn't hurt to try.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I've been trying to put pieces together so here goes. I'm guessing it's high altitude where the low rumbling can't he heard, I'm sure it was heading South to North so I'm guessing it originated from Lakenheath maybe and was at a lower altitude to meet up for fuel. All the refuelling videos I've seen being done in our airspace have been over water I could be wrong about that though. So I thought maybe look out for tankers North of Scotland before it goes back to America.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You'll probably be better off catching them coming up out of the Hall, or Lakenheath and heading that way. They'll probably drop off before they go feet wet, and then pop up again as they go feet dry on the way back.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Is the Hall Mildenhall? I thought they were shutting Mildenhall down and moving the assets to Germany?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yes, and they're reexamining that plan. It wasn't scheduled to close until 2023 under the original plan.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I've always thought Lossiemouth would be a good place for a black project to stop at as well. As they always have the cover of "oh it was just the QRF taking off" plus it's right on the coast as well.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

There are two or three places that they'll stop off. Sometimes they just pass over and hit the tankers on their way by. They sometimes fly out of the UK/Scotland, it just depends on what their plan is. If they're going over on multiple days, they'll stop off, otherwise they just keep going.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Lossiemouth was the place that stood out for me after I saw the B21 and you stated they were over here. Now we just need some members who live near Lossiemouth and Lakenheath.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I saw some weird lights from Lossiemouth-way when I was a kid. caught them in late October when I was out with a mate pinging rabbits. Watched them for a good 40 minutes, got a couple of neighbours involved as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: nelloh62

There are more than one aircraft flying around it could be.

Without getting yourself into trouble Zaph, can you say how many Black Project aircraft are actually flying around?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Five years ago, I knew of 7 that were flying around, so I'd say 8-10 at least, between development or operational.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Five years ago, I knew of 7 that were flying around, so I'd say 8-10 at least, between development or operational.

Thanks Zaph, ok just for a little bit of fun, lets see how many we can guess at. I will start with the obvious seeing as it's in this thread.

1 - Green Lady - ISR

( Zaph and Samm, you are not allowed !!! )

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nelloh62

Thanks Zaph, ok just for a little bit of fun, lets see how many we can guess at. I will start with the obvious seeing as it's in this thread.

1 - Green Lady - ISR

( Zaph and Samm, you are not allowed !!! )

2- RQ-180
3- F-117 companion
4- B-21 proto
edit on 1162017 by spaceman42 because: because I can

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
5. Pumpkin seed
6. Wichita triangle
edit on 1162017 by Poon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: spaceman42

Ok , we are up to 6. So poss another 4. I am dying for someone to come up with the obvious, then Zaph will jump in with his dog !

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Ok , we are up to 6. So poss another 4. I am dying for someone to come up with the obvious, then Zaph will jump in with his dog !

The rest are probably some fancy UAV's. I seriously doubt there are much more manned platforms currently active out there (exept for some concepts or development one-off's).

By the way, wasn't the Wichita triangle most likely the RQ-180 or am I remembering incorrectly?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spaceman42

The rest are probably some fancy UAV's. I seriously doubt there are much more manned platforms currently active out there (exept for some concepts or development one-off's).

By the way, wasn't the Wichita triangle most likely the RQ-180 or am I remembering incorrectly?

To be honest, I don't recall what the Wichita Triangle was. I would have to go back to the thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You remember incorrectly.

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join