It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Not saying it is, but kind of looks like an airliner or osprey (v-22 not bird)
edit on 421Fridayam2014-07-04T04:06:38-05:00kFri2014410 by BlackDog10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: keeley
Sorry but now its known to be a piece of a tile of protection for space shuttle this picture was made when they verify the tile of the shuttle, nothing to do with a black triangle.

edit on 4-7-2014 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: darksidius
Sorry but now its known to be a piece of a tile of protection for space shuttle this picture was made when they verify the tile of the shuttle, nothing to do with a black triangle.

And there goes the denial. I stated it was photoshopped by NASA to resemble a tile peice when i made my post about it. The crew sure thought it was not a tile peice though. I believe them more than NASA official because NASAs budget depended on Government funds at the time.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Not saying all the triangles are the same. But the one I saw was thicker in the middle and tapered a lot (much like a wing) to the edges where the points were much thinner in thickness than the middle. Not boxy. Maybe thats the new model. So I look at that NASA picture and either its been altered or it just doesn't look like the particular triangle I saw. But I would agree with the ther ATS posters. Either it's a "tile" or theres something not quite right with the picture.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That didnt look boxy to me. it looked as if were seeing the rear to front view of it from a distance. Still one mans box is another mans triangle. A tile would be jagged if it broke off woudnt it? and also a tile on the shuttles not that big at the distance it was at i think.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Spinning on the spot .....

...and away she goes.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

Here are your images with the levels brought up in Photoshop, the triangle shape is clear in the first photo (points of light at each corner, central larger light):

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

They are out there, and they operate low level. Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

Can you tell me if these were taken recently or some time ago?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Oh I meant boxy as in squared off edges like say a triangular shaped table or something, sorta like how the TR3b is depicted by edger fuche. The one I saw was much sleeker. Thicker in the middle and tapering to thin on the edges near the points of each triangle.

a reply to: yuppa

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Your lucky, what I saw was so high in the sky I was barley able to detect it was triangular. It was, and I'm not the only one to confirm it. It wasn't a black quad-copter or an Osprey. We don't operate Osprey's here (no Naval/Marine bases).

As I said, my first "UFO" photo, and it looks like a bug. Go figure.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

Spinning on the spot .....

...and away she goes.

Did you ever tell us how you know so much about them and where to look for them?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Nobody that knows anything about these is going to say how they know. That will result in wearing a nice orange jumpsuit for many years.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I call fake. Here we have clear photos of some supposed extremely top secret craft at low level when there are plenty of 'real' black projects that have not had anything ever seen about them in public, yet they just fly these things around at low level above populated areas...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackDog10

And how many times have you heard that these HAVE TO be alien, because nothing human could do it? Why not fly them low level and perpetuate the myth that they can't be ours? Hell, it's worked this long.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Whether the images depict a real craft or not matters little I think...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Nobody that knows anything about these is going to say how they know. That will result in wearing a nice orange jumpsuit for many years.

I get the whole NDA thing. I guess I am just wondering how he knows what he does. It is my understanding that you have the right friends/ contacts who will share info with you... and you are careful with what and how you share.

I have been operating with the mindset that if someone does not get called out for bs by someone that seems to know their stuff, then I could probably take what they say at face value... even if it sounds pretty far fetched. Then again, I am here to read about the far-fetched stuff and find it pretty cool when stuff ends up to be confirmed. I would never want someone to give up too much and get in trouble for it. I respect the risks posters here take as I sit in the stands and watch the show.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Trust me, I completely understand the curiosity. That used to be me. But of all the questions you can ask, that is the one you don't ask. If you are ever lucky enough to develop a contact that will talk, that's a good way to scare them off.

It's not easy to not be curious. I've wanted nothing more than to fire off a list off a thousand questions about things I want to know.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I saw whatever this thing is last night in Hopland CA. An ATSr pointed me to this thread. Here is what I saw.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/5/2014 by Joki42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Joki42

You lucky bastard (and believe me, I mean that politely).

From the little tidbits I've pieced together, it's a very high speed recon platform (Mach 5+), possibly with a limited strike capability.
edit on 7/5/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join