It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: StargateSG7

Really?!?... Thats what you put forward.

Ok............

you know he is just shining you and them on right? lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: nelloh62

Well, we're still waiting. All of the above you stated is widely known. You have said nothing new yet. You have sort of backed yourself into a corner here. Please don't be one of those people who say they know everything, but would have to kill you when told. I think it's time to put up, or shut up.

You and ridgerunner need to understand this. aint nothing worth going to jail over. this site is monitored by the air force and Homeland as well as other agencies. A few people posted thing on here before and th efeds removed it themselves. So stop demanding proof unless you are willing to expose it yourself.

===

To YUPPA --- I don't have ANYTHING to worry about on that part!

Not only am I Canadian NOT subject to US Law, I also have
POWERFUL FRIENDS who can put an IMMEDIATE HARD STOP
to ANY shenanigans the Feds pull !!!!!

They DO NOT WANT TO MESS AROUND with these "Friends" !!!!!!!!!!!!

:-> :-> :->

----

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Well, we're still waiting. All of the above you stated is widely known. You have said nothing new yet. You have sort of backed yourself into a corner here. Please don't be one of those people who say they know everything, but would have to kill you when told. I think it's time to put up, or shut up.

You and ridgerunner need to understand this. aint nothing worth going to jail over. this site is monitored by the air force and Homeland as well as other agencies. A few people posted thing on here before and th efeds removed it themselves. So stop demanding proof unless you are willing to expose it yourself.

I understand plenty, and it's not me spouting my mouth off that I know all, and will tell all. Anyone here under a non disclosure comes to this site and blab at their own risk. They know the rules better than most.
I am willing to expose nothing, as I know nothing. I demand proof of no-one. My statement still stands to anyone who blurts out they are the fountain of knowledge and threaten to spill the beans, " put up, or shut up ".

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: StargateSG7

===

Time to put some action to words for those
of you Aerospace people lurking and posting here!

And while these are NOT the actual photos YET,
I think these quick and dirty drawings should tell
THOSE OF YOU IN THE KNOW that I just may actually
have something on a few active programs.......

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said earlier...all in good time...

I've got DEEP fingers WAY down in the RABBIT HOLE!

you're so full of it it's no wonder your posts look like an intellectual diarrhea.

lets see, what do you have? access to wikipedia?

en.wikipedia.org...

unfortunately, your 'picture' looks nothing like it, neither does it address its main problem - lack of lift at the design point zero angle of attack.

you need medication, and fast.
edit on 8/11/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
I doubt anyone is operating under the illusion that Black Project photos are going to suddenly appear. My opinion is why spend the time lynching when you can just hand them the rope?

SG-

I would like to say I am disappointed but honestly I am not. What is the point of convincing people who already know the secrets when your claim was to divulge to those of us who don't?
edit on 11/8/2016 by sputniksteve because: Missed a quote

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I understand plenty, and it's not me spouting my mouth off that I know all, and will tell all. Anyone here under a non disclosure comes to this site and blab at their own risk. They know the rules better than most.
I am willing to expose nothing, as I know nothing. I demand proof of no-one. My statement still stands to anyone who blurts out they are the fountain of knowledge and threaten to spill the beans, " put up, or shut up ".

HAve you read the entire thread? SG does know alot and even Astro knew alot. No saying put up or shut up is trolling when you say it that way. And its against the TnC to troll or cal someone a liar.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Some have appeared before but were removed by the Feds.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

===

you're so full of it it's no wonder your posts look like an intellectual diarrhea.

lets see, what do you have? access to wikipedia?

en.wikipedia.org...

unfortunately, your 'picture' looks nothing like it, neither does it address its main problem - lack of lift at the design point zero angle of attack.

you need medication, and fast.

====

The Busemann Biplane requires the ARTICULATED
wing structures which I noted in my el-cheapo
drawing so you can vary the SPACING between
the wing surfaces during flight which will vary the
shock wave formation which can be affected by
speed, body shape, even air density (aka Altitude).

The key point is to KEEP shock wave formation
within the bounds of the biwing structure...
that said, the Busemann Biplane is but ONE
program that is currently underway which
uses some advanced flight concepts.

The zero-lift issue has been solved by using
a fold-out wing structure within the interior box-structure
which can be easily extended into the airstream or retracted
out of the airstream providing appropriate angle of attack
during any given phase of flight along with using directional
jet-like thrusters in the upper or lower "wings" to provide
further directional and/or additional angle-of-attack control.

The flying diamond wing is the second program
currently underway and that reduces sonic boom
immensely yet still gives decent interior room
for recon gear and/or ordinance for supersonic
flight and/or delivery capability.

For engine tech, you should see the one
with the Pulsed Plasma Turbojet (PPT)
which can power a number of planforms!

The LMCO delta-wing design is long term project
where they couldn't quite decide whether to simply
use a forward swept upper-tail-fin structure
(illustrated!) or actually extend the upper tail fin
into a split-diamond-wing formation that connects
the tail fin to the main fuselage or main wing for
sonic boom reduction. This design may be used
for civilian SST systems.

My medication consists of the following products:
en.wikipedia.org...

and

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2016/11/8 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

HAve you read the entire thread? SG does know alot and even Astro knew alot. No saying put up or shut up is trolling when you say it that way. And its against the TnC to troll or cal someone a liar.

Yes, I have read the entire thread, a few times actually. How am I trolling, it was Sg who said he would tell all, not me. I am still waiting. And not once did I call anyone a liar. I am not forcing anyone to tell anything that may get them into trouble. SG is volunteering the so called goodies free of charge. There are many people on this site who would love to see any photo's/drawings.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yes, I have read the entire thread, a few times actually. How am I trolling, it was Sg who said he would tell all, not me. I am still waiting. And not once did I call anyone a liar. I am not forcing anyone to tell anything that may get them into trouble. SG is volunteering the so called goodies free of charge. There are many people on this site who would love to see any photo's/drawings.

===

Take EVERYTHING I say with a
Grain or Seven of Salt...this
IS the Internet ya know!

HOWEVER, I have MANY DEEP FINGERS
into the Black Budget World and much
will be revealed. NOT to mention it
actually takes TIME to even make a
cheap and dirty kid's drawing from
a real photo so I don't step on too
many toes whilst I complete building
my personal Grand Army of Terminators!

(a true statement! My Terminator Army that is!!!)
I'm Gonna Be King of the World !!!

edit on 2016/11/8 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

HOWEVER, I have MANY DEEP FINGERS
into the Black Budget World and much
will be revealed. NOT to mention it
actually takes TIME to even make a
cheap and dirty kid's drawing from
a real photo so I don't step on too
many toes whilst I complete building
my personal Grand Army of Terminators!

I think you're just fishing and hoping that you guess close enough to anger a government agency or some "insider" and thereby confirm to yourself your ideas about
PULSE PLASMA JETS with
ultra ELECTRIC TURBINES and LOX RAMJETS
and boundary-layer
ACTUATORS
===
made
from
ELECTRIC
FIELDS!!!

===
edit on 8-11-2016 by wirehead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I've read and taken notes on the entire thread and I still don't believe that secret space scientists are exploring the stars using the power of our dreams harvested by big black triangles made from reverse-engineered ancient AI technology discovered in an African salt mine. Maybe that makes me naive, that's for you to decide.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Well I'm even deeper in the rabbit hole than you. My contacts are far reaching. These projects you speak of that put the green lady to shame are frankly almost ancient level tech compared to the true maximum technology that there is. I know everything about these programs, even the names of the pilots' wives.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackDog10

Mention something about deep fingers, I almost believe you!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Um....pulsed plasma turbo jet is just a fuel ignition system for turbojets. Whoopty doo. A bunch of us know about that already. The rest can learn all about it in a 5 minute google read.

Maybe you mean Pulsed plasma spark jets but those are just plasma actuators. And they dont scale up to greenlady size reliably for what she does. Again. Really old hat for ats aviation forum members.

Shakes head at the fail.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The Green Lady is a Fantastic Platform but is NOT the only one in active or even proposed development.

Hi StargateSG7,

I suspected as much. My interest lies in the possibility of there being some variation that uses all of the same technology to get to a destination quickly, hauling the same ancillary units, but is meant to dwell there after arrival.

The impetus for my interest comes from a desire to understand what happened to John Burroughs at Rendlesham Forest in the eighties and the comments that Kit Green made at ATS to help explain our puzzlement.

Thanks again for being here and commenting. I personally could not have hoped for more and I don't think that you should feel obligated to add another shred if you don't feel like it.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: wirehead

I've read and taken notes on the entire thread and I still don't believe that secret space scientists are exploring the stars using the power of our dreams harvested by big black triangles made from reverse-engineered ancient AI technology discovered in an African salt mine. Maybe that makes me naive, that's for you to decide.

SMH. read between the lines then get back to us. You do realize they have to hide truth in with Bull at times correct?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I know people are frustrated after the last few pages, but how about we get back to our friend, and keep things civil trying to figure out bits and pieces about her.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
nm
edit on 8-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join