It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

And then there are other things you also won't see, because we like to have some surprises, also, for potential adversaries. But they fly around and they train here as well.

yes.

yes they do.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

And overfly los angeles a bunch or i guess i was making all that up😕

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ok, maybe i'm reading too much between the lines but it seems to me that they are planning some kind of soft revelation or disclosure in the not too distant future, because if you don't want something to be seen, you even don't speak a word about it. And is SecDef who is talking.
Increasing number of weird-someplace sightings?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fastmover

All total speculation on my part, but given the situation in Syria, one would imagine some of our black assets may be of use. If that's the case one would also imagine a slightly elevated possibility of a glimpse / photo / sighting happening the higher the operational tempo.

Could also just be a somewhat veiled response to Putin making warnings about the capabilities of his the Russian SAMs in the area...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

There are one or two that are more likely to be caught in the open. This is not one of them.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Surely years to come will be interesting it look like the thing are speeding up , yes there is a high tension with the Syria war, may be it will be the time to explain who are the good guys. Some black toys would be a good help for that in my opinion.
edit on 6-10-2016 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2016 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There are one or two that are more likely to be caught in the open. This is not one of them.

So disruptive capability. Then, why do even talk about it?

Maybe SonOfThor is right and is a game of steel gazing for some fellows in the east.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

ISR. They learned from the RQ-170 sighting in Afghanistan, and unlike then there are more people looking at budgets and trying to connect the dots. Instead of waiting until there's a sighting, they're laying groundwork.

With the RQ-170 pictures were more likely to go public because no one knew there was anything of the sort flying. The hope here is that if they say something is out there, without actually saying what it is, anyone that sees it will think it's ours and classified and will keep quiet. But if they don't, there will be less curiosity because most people will jump right to "it's a new platform, cool".

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Copied.
I am not so sure about "there would be less curiosity", it will depend on the looks of the thing or its flying characteristics.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

With the -170 even non-Aviation sites were talking about it. In this case it would still be talked about, but more on Aviation/military sites than before.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The natural way, then. Truth meets who seeks.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: darksidius
Surely years to come will be interesting it look like the thing are speeding up , yes there is a high tension with the Syria war, may be it will be the time to explain who are the good guys. Some black toys would be a good help for that in my opinion.

Keep your 12 inch black toys to yourself ;-)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
RQ-170 wasn't really a step change, it was a stealth version of the widely accepted reapers or others, even the taranis and the navy ucav were public (I think) when the beast of Kandahar was spotted and it's similar to both.

I'm not an expert but a smallish in theatre tactical weapon will need to be semi expendable and likely spotted, the real secret stuff isn't going to operate from Kandahar so it was an acceptable compromise being sooner or later!

Is it ruled out wichitar and the other one are not B2's?
edit on 7 10 2016 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
And another fireball running west to east over the Great Lakes. HUMMMM Second this week. And it doesn't break up just moving fast!

fireball

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have realy a doubt that video show something flying, it realy look like a meteor falling in my opinion.
edit on 7-10-2016 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Need something like this next time pictures of TS craft are taken.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580
Yes for sure a lot of speculation but we are few real pictures of something possible the only mid proof of something real were the Wichita and Texas sighting with pictures.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Another fireball this one down south and headed northwest. Would this be the speed we would expect to see from the Green Lady?? How long would the sighting last??

Fireball

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Thats just a fireball/meteor.

Shes not travelking across the sky that fast youll have a few seconds (at least 5 or more in my estimate) to view her.

Although people claim she appears to look like a meteor. She doesnt really. And shes not sorta whitish green. Shes green, green and prominant.

When i first saw her i initially thought hey look a flare faling from the sky with a really long green tail.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I saw that this one had a burst towards the end but the earlier one seemed constant.
Hot tub time again so I get to look up a lot

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join