It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

I applied for that job. They didn't even call me back. Bastards.

edit on 7/1/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I applied for that job. They didn't even call me back. Bastards.

hahahaha the Army 'ain't a play nice organisation' I'm always told.

You should of gone USAF 'water boy'. A psychic water boy... that would make an awesome film.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The unit then - The guys and girls use Romeo Kilo, or RK's.

This is abbreviated.

'Relearnt Knowledge'

The 'mission patch'

A black triangle with a red 'R' top left on leading edge, 'K' lower right in the corner.

The middle is for either a national flag or a nations symbol. The Officers choice per ship.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It's a goddamn rabbit hole....once in there's no way out!

I'm sold

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

I'm sold

You know a single sleeping person can run through a five month scenario set in just a two hour sleep? 'Sleep on it'. Lords, how the people would flip their # if they knew at night we basically tweaked them to work out our problems for us.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Thanks for th einfo and claifications. And yes I believe you can run through alot of information in sleep time. I LIVED 20 YRS in 8 hrs of sleep So yes im well aware of time compression in dreams. It was a trip. Speaking of trips. How about get me a Civilian job with them guys SO i can grab my gf and take her along somewhere close to work so i got someone to at least hang with off base.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Astro are you writing a sci fi book perchance or playing too much Syndicate?

I was really into your postings until this thread - 4 mile long invisible space craft, undersea nuclear sub bases and all manned by Tier 1 SF?

Above Top Fiction.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamSirDrinksalot
Astro are you writing a sci fi book perchance or playing too much Syndicate?

I was really into your postings until this thread - 4 mile long invisible space craft, undersea nuclear sub bases and all manned by Tier 1 SF?

Above Top Fiction.

Stay safe my friend. The aircraft threads will still contain plenty of 'good to go' information. After all, I did tell BASSPLYR to carry a camera as his airframe would be back for another pass.

Also verified info from other projects sat right here on the boards.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

originally posted by: aorAki

I'm sold

You know a single sleeping person can run through a five month scenario set in just a two hour sleep? 'Sleep on it'. Lords, how the people would flip their # if they knew at night we basically tweaked them to work out our problems for us.

Ok, so I've been following this thread for a bit now, and this piqued my interest...

Without going into too much, what you're essentially saying here is you can use the subconscious portion of a regular person's brain as they sleep to basically figure advanced problems such as exotic flight and materials? And obviously using a 'bank' of sleepers this basically creates a system of great minds together so to speak to solve complex problems?

On a side note, this is one of the best threads I've followed so far, despite the breadcrumb trail regular joes like us have been left from you guys obviously in the know. Rarely a thread has left me anticipating a response, and although some of it is really out there, I really don't doubt a word of it. There are just too many respected members posting for it to be the stuff of fantasy.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Im not suggesting you dont know heaps of interesting stuff - far from it i was really into your posts along with Zaph and Boomer I felt you guys actually knew stuff more than some others (no disrespect for any names I missed who also posted fascinating stuff).

Just cant buy this whole multinational secret society, plasma defence and other stuff when in another thread Zaph is worried about russian missiles with AESA and we cant build a lazer beam to shoot down a rocket that is tactical.

Just feel like you are taking it a bit further tonight and to me it seems beyond the realms of the Aircraft thread.

I didnt mean to insult you, but Im a pretty stright up guy and what you are talking about seems beyond Top Secret and into the realms of science fiction - of course, I cant for the day those 3 aircraft come out of the black hangars.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So... Just checked back in. Was on Page 4 before. Pretty interesting stuff. (Or so I thought.)

But now, with all this? Jackpot! ....or, disinfo. The skeptic in me is not sure.

However, Astro, like you've mentioned your quote... I tend to give creedence to your posts. Here's to hoping you don't get "disappeared" or die of "natural causes."

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tajlakz
a reply to: IamSirDrinksalot

Now, I could be mistaken, but I believe this: www.abovetopsecret.com... is the propulsion method/airframe that Astr0 is hinting at.

Thanks!

Could the airframe be made out of Graphene?

Graphene

edit on 2-7-2014 by IamSirDrinksalot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

YW. The linked description of a propulsion method that creates a drag reduced/free corridor doesn't sound too implausible, but the whole...MiB/Sleeping humans as magical problem solvers/4 mile long craft...sends my grain-o'salt-meter into the red.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

The official timeline has graphene first being produced in 2004, but the material had been discussed theoretically in the literature for decades prior to that...so I wouldn't be surprised if those two russians were secretly beaten to the punch

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sammamishman

Would it be safe to say these are like flying submarines? Is that were they keep them most of the time when they aren't at altitude?
Seams like they would be easier to hide at sea than in a hanger somewhere.

If you think about the type of mission it supposedly is---long duration, covert, highly stealthy, highly technical with dangerous propulsion and maybe a nuclear reactor---the type of crew and training you would want is exactly the same as a sub.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0
I just spat my tea across the desktop.

Those 'rings' are the collapsing air corridor.

Notice lack of sonic boom.

Ionized air.

This technology would be useful in an underwater environment as well because it would essentially create a vacuum around the craft negating the effects of liquid drag and extreme pressure..

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
this thread seems to have drifted into fairytale land for a little while there... no offense to any members

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk
Have been following this one from the start. Great thread! So? Could the "green strobe light" have been an exhaust seen at a distance through atmospheric distortion? Or, did the friend say it was definitely a "light." Also, what type of fuel, if any, would produce a green flame? Anybody know?

It is the black world equivalent of this technology..

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
As best as I can figure out, this aircraft is related (loosely) to the Blackbird. Probably a "son", using improved materials and engine technology.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

It sounds lot more than that.
It sounds like 'we' won the war of the future and raises a lot more questions than answers....

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join