It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

We already told you. We aint giving you no damned hints. Not with your "enthusiasim"

Now. Heres some disclosure. The greenlady is actually a lockheed test bed intended for the civilian market.

You see when google announced they were going to get into the online drone based delivery service business. Lockheed was like "oh hell no we build high speed drones! Not google. Thats our market." And the greenlady was born.

You want those new dr. Who beer coasters and absolutely gotta have them for your dungeons and dragons clan meeting at your house tonight? Never fear green lady is here......

and gone....

but look your beer coasters are delivered. And it only took 90 minutes to deliver to most places around the world...except new jersey.... Thats the one place she refuses to go.

Fedex and ups, dhl. All of them are very worried.
edit on 29-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

So the Green Lady is sorta like what's on this web page except
with more engines and a fancy internal ordnance delivery system:

www.lockheedmartin.ca...

Interesting......!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

ahh the foward wing Su-47 berkut if i am not mistaken has been around for a while. now adding thrust vectoring to it could make it better but it would kill the pilots flying it prolly.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

ahh the foward wing Su-47 berkut if i am not mistaken has been around for a while. now adding thrust vectoring to it could make it better but it would kill the pilots flying it prolly.

===

YUP with thrust vectoring it could EASILY do 9+ G's
positive and negative so it will be intentionally
hampered by a software-based limiter system
so it doe not kill the pilots.

I've been wondering WHY Russia would suddenly
give extra money to Sukhoi for further SU-47
research when the T-50 program looks
so good on paper.

who knows....???

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Is that because they use D.U.D.E. AI?

The Dude has problems with NJ!

But he abides!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: StargateSG7

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Not even close.

====

Not Even Close is a good enough answer for me....

but some oblique, offhand remarks and/or hints would also be nice too!

The Caucasus..

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Something a naughty BUK system operator did I think..

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: StargateSG7

Not even close.

====

Not Even Close is a good enough answer for me....

but some oblique, offhand remarks and/or hints would also be nice too!

The Caucasus..

you mean Crimea and/or Chechnya?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Im going to venture a guess and say that the intended recipient of this "message" was not terrestrial!!!!

How about that Zaph!?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Something a naughty BUK system operator did I think..

---

I would say shooting down a civilian airliner (Crimea)
or a stealth plane (Bosnia) or a few drones (Pakistan)
is kind of a big deal for ANY BUK operator.

So what defences are there other than a
laser, a particle beam or a kinetic energy
weapon...say RFI/EMP weapons???

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BigTrain

Nope. The message was sent to a specific country who quieted down immediately afterwards.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Nope. The message was sent to a specific country who quieted down immediately afterwards.

Which one?

Syria? Iran? Pakistan? or the usual suspect North Korea?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Crimea.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
How three plane may afraid the Caucasus in the Texas sighting ? have they spectacular capacity to influence the décisions of the bad guys ?
edit on 31-8-2016 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Nope. Argentina actually. Zombie robot hitler was getting a bit remenicent of old times and needed some modern perspective.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

If, for years, you have been trying to keep up with someone and have technology that is similar, and suddenly see something new that is completely different then it makes you pause and think.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The message was read loud and clear too. It read:

"Yeah think that maybe you havent been keeping up with the joneses. Thst the jokes on you and that you should S2 (sit down and shut up) when grown folks is talking. "

We pulled a few stunts that year including in my opinion the sr72 reveal that wasnt an sr72. So that gave the same country two more things to crap a deuce over...

Also we were demonstrating more than just the aircraft but another capability we have with the wichita incident to said country.

And finally it is too bad i didnt get photos or video of that vehicle i saw on those few occasions that same year.

THAT would have left said country crawled up into a little ball whimpering in a corner.
edit on 31-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Lots of cool LM models bro.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

IMO that isn't even necessary. Because as we have shown for many years if not decades that we can pretty much manhandle anybody with our legacy fleet.

Ya we sent B-2s into Serbia, and Iraq and wherever but they really weren't even needed honestly. It was more of a "well I guess we better use this thing now" instead of "we BETTER use this thing now!"

Our 15's, 16's and 18s can still rule the sky with their accompaniment of companions and their own firepower. Don't need the 22, don't need the 35.....for a while.

So perhaps the reason that you mention is in fact the "official" reason given in the public circles and even might be DOD parlance but my guess is that it wasn't really meant for anyone to calm down.

Id say it was simply lets just fly it during the day, so what if somebody sees it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Our legacy fleet is incapable of penetrating a modern defense system, and the newest Sukhoi family will handle the F-15s and F-16s with their airframe problems as well as with the new missiles and EW equipment on them. The B-52 is a missile truck that stays far away from defenses until they've been whittled down significantly. Even in Iraq they kept the B-52s clear for the first few days of the invasion and lobbed missiles at targets. We've proven we can dominate older defenses, but haven't gone up against even the S300 in trained hands.

Seeing a bunch of F-15s and B-52s that you know you can hurt badly with your current weapons, and dominate with your next generation of weapons, flying around doesn't do anything. Seeing a next generation platform flying around that you know nothing about sends a totally different message, regardless of your opinion.
edit on 8/31/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join