It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

Now for those of who who are looking for any
High Flyers may I suggest a fast roll and steep
dive heading for the ground to find any SECRET
LOW-FLYERS that can do maneuvers such as
this Awesomely Great Pilot:

F/A-18 Low flying, high sub-mach speed mountain maneuvers:
www.youtube.com...

and this one - French Mirage 2000's and Jaguars really low to the ocean and ground:
www.youtube.com...

F15 in the mountains low and fast (great quality video!):
www.youtube.com...

Is there anything Black Budget that can do
this type of flying that I should know about?

edit on 2016/8/23 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

If there was why would we tell you. 😕

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

If there was why would we tell you. 😕

Just Because ..... :-)

It wants to come out...the secrets...they're
just itching to be revealed for all to see.........

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Honestly there have been so many guesses out there I,m just thoroughly confused..

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: StargateSG7

originally posted by: Winterpain

Math is great... but he is tracking with the camera in a black sky with no point of reference.. no offence, but I agree your estimate is very very Rough. That and we have no idea if the aircraft was cruising, accelerating, etc.

Same with height. Could be going up, down, etc. Also as we have no concrete proof this craft is even real, I doubt our guess on it's operation envelope would be very accurate. Just my opinion.

P.S. My GUESSTIMATE is based upon a nebulous "Internet Fact"
that the "Green Lady" is in fact a high altitude recon flyer and
NOT an SSTO (Single-Stage-to-Orbit) payload-delivery system
craft with scramjet and rocket-boost to orbit.

THEN it would go past 80km to 100km+ as a "ceiling" or low-orbit path.

Go back and read this entire thread. Wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

originally posted by: Winterpain

Math is great... but he is tracking with the camera in a black sky with no point of reference.. no offence, but I agree your estimate is very very Rough. That and we have no idea if the aircraft was cruising, accelerating, etc.

Same with height. Could be going up, down, etc. Also as we have no concrete proof this craft is even real, I doubt our guess on it's operation envelope would be very accurate. Just my opinion.

P.S. My GUESSTIMATE is based upon a nebulous "Internet Fact"
that the "Green Lady" is in fact a high altitude recon flyer and
NOT an SSTO (Single-Stage-to-Orbit) payload-delivery system
craft with scramjet and rocket-boost to orbit.

THEN it would go past 80km to 100km+ as a "ceiling" or low-orbit path.

Go back and read this entire thread. Wash, rinse, repeat.

====

The problem is that some posters in this thread
are TRULY AND REALLY IN THE KNOW and have
truly first hand knowledge of systems and craft
that are far beyond our envisioning.

This means they've got secrets they ain't telling us
and I must suggest that because of signed NDA's,
I feel it is unfair of them to "hint" at certain
things and not follow through with some
more "concrete proof" --- How about a link
or three to some fuzzy blueprints or a
hint of some real stats on about what is
being talked about.

To me "The Green Lady" could be
a 1960's TV show or a reference to
a hypersonics ammonia-consuming
high troposphere-touching beast
of an aircraft.

Kinda not fair to leave crumbs
of bread and cheese curds of
only a small size in various places.

Of course, that's Just My Highly Biased Opinion....!!!

As a hobbyist who likes black budget planes
how about "Those In The Know" give us some
MEATIER clues about what's happening in the
Black Budget World (yes I know the irony of that question!)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

This thread was posted just months before I joined ATS and, I believe, A's was, too. I was a newbie and completely confused the threads having direct links to said technology. Chalk it up to learning by doing. However, I was tactless and feisty to both, you and Zaph. This thread and the aviation forum, in general, has been a huge information tool. My apologies and thanks for y'all's contributions. Cryptic, funny, sarcastic, or whatever, I find mosts your posts worth a read. Same with Zaph. Ok, enough ass-kissing....

To the thread, if the aircraft (my novice nomenclature) is 'operational'. I don't have any clue as the protocol/SOP for releasing a piece of technology into the 'operational theater/battlefield'. So could you tell me about those stages/steps (definitely an abridged version lol) that this aircraft would have to clear/surpass to become operational? And if this aircraft ("Green Lady" if it was apparent) is operational? Don't want its mission, areas/battlefield/theater/etc where its operational, or what it does to accomplish its mission. Maybe it's obvious on one of the 107 previous pages, but I read through pg. 80 in one reading...

Thanks for taking a stab. I can work with indirect answers☺️

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

What I want to know is why the secrecy to the average person, most foreign countries would have seen it on there satellites, radar or surveillance systems. We almost put crumbs together, other countries would know far more than us about what they have and what's coming. Got to be a reason they keep us in the dark?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

It's pretty much the same as with any program. They start with flight testing just doing basic flight, and envelope expansion, then on to more complex things, eventually going to actual missions.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: myss427

Because seeing it on a satellite or radar doesn't tell you much. Seeing pictures of it tells you a lot.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes, but don't you think with all there abilities (spying and hacking) they would be able to sneak pics or specs?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

No. Catching an aircraft on a satellite is all about luck. And catching it on the ground is even more luck. You'd have to steak out every possible base it could fly out of and be there at exactly the right time.

In probably a couple decades of watching Area 51 there has been one possible sighting, and they didn't get pictures of it. You can get closer to Tonopah and no one has seen anything black there.
edit on 8/24/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: myss427
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes, but don't you think with all there abilities (spying and hacking) they would be able to sneak pics or specs?

Why make it easy for them by just laying all out there? The point is to make it hard for them to get the secrets so that we can maintain an advantage as long as we can. If they don't hide it from the average person, they are not going to be able to from anyone else either.
edit on 24-8-2016 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Who says you can see it on a satallite. Satellites have to look down through the ionosphere via microwaves yes? .......

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

In probably a couple decades of watching Area 51 there has been one possible sighting, and they didn't get pictures of it. You can get closer to Tonopah and no one has seen anything black there.

That's because they are all standing in line at Subway after getting gassed up.

Strange place, that....and everything in between Reno and Pahrump. Plus, if you get stranded overnight at a hotel in one of those small towns, it can be unnerving when the entire lights in the town go out for the entire night. The local folk say it happens all the time. Now, I suspect I know why.

We went through hoops to move away, and now, we sometimes think of reversing those hoops. Ever jumped through a hoop backwards? Your aim better be spot on or it could hurt.

Fishy

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Jeez... BAE managed to test a platform in the UK with only 1 fuzzy pic snapped and no details released in over 10 years, and even that pic got misidentified as a US Black project!

And that's in little old England, look at the size of the US - add Canadian airspace too and that's an awful lot of places to hide something like this Green Lady

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBogmonster
Jeez... BAE managed to test a platform in the UK with only 1 fuzzy pic snapped and no details released in over 10 years, and even that pic got misidentified as a US Black project!

And that's in little old England, look at the size of the US - add Canadian airspace too and that's an awful lot of places to hide something like this Green Lady

====

Well if fuzzy pictures don't work, how about a general 2D overhead view!

Top Secret Small Form Factor High Flyer:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

And it's ONE MILLION NORTH BOLIVIAN ESCUDOS (0.0000001254 cents)
if you can guess WHERE the airport is.... !!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Yes. Those nights in the desert towns of Nevada are definitely spooky when the lights are turned off.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBogmonster

Lets be honest, if you wanted to fly at altitude at night- the UK is covered in low lying cloud most of the time.
You get 1 or 2 nights per week with good astronomical visibility (i.e no clouds) but it would be easy to stay hidden with a bit of advance meteorological planning.

Not heard about this platform/pic- do you have any links?

ETA:

@SG7: I like the pic. still lots of question marks on that one for me.
Sort of related...did you see this pic (on the right) which was posted on here as "taken over Canada"?:

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: LeviWardrobe

Let me help you:

Cant find it posted elsewhere but with your errr.... boundless enthusiasm and ACCESS TO SUPERCOMPUTERS - can you investigate as I am too lazy?

edit on 25-8-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

If the name is "The Green Lady" because of it's green glow
and it's an air-breather, then you're either burning ammonium
compounds, some boron, copper or phosphates. There are a
few OTHER compounds that will burn green but I highly doubt
that thallium, antimony, barium and molybdenum are used
anywhere on the craft other than as metal hardeners in
ultra-high heat resistant steel or titanium alloy