It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I just spat my tea across the desktop.

Those 'rings' are the collapsing air corridor.

Notice lack of sonic boom.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It appears there have been other sightings as well...some may well be people getting on the bandwagon, but others, well...

black triangles new zealand

I'm wondering about the relevance of the 'Harmonic Grid' a la Bruce Cathie. I'm not up to play on this notion, having previously consigned it to the 'kooky' bin...

So, Astro, the 'collapsing air corridor' is related to the thrust? The lack of a sonic boom is very interesting.
edit on 1-7-2014 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

I'm quite ignorant regarding terminology and pretty much anything to do with aviation, by the way!

edit on 1-7-2014 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

They form in low very humid air - over water especially. Superb sighting. Lucky guys.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

They form in low very humid air - over water especially. Superb sighting. Lucky guys.

As to why no sonic boom - if there is no air passing in contact with the craft to create the shockwave, no boom can happen.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

This would also make it nearly silent, yes?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Ah, now that's interesting.
What an amazing story this is turning into.
Such a shame we don't use our technological prowess to humanitarian effect....

....but that's just wishful thinking.

Still, I'm a little bit 'scared' now lol

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I have a feeling that any kind of advanced technology like that is probably kept hidden away for many good, logical reasons. Just as something can be used for good, it can also be used for bad.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Definitely. If an adversary was to get a hold of this tech the world would be a very different place. It is also good for us to have a trump card if the SHTF.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Very good sighting indeed. It sounds like they saw what I did. I can attest to the faint glow as it comes into view. Although mine was more of a powder baby blue with maybe some purple (very faint) I thought I was looking at a flock of four birds reflecting the city lights coming through some sort of marine layer until the fog went away and I could clearly see a triangle with four baby blue lights coming right at me. It does seem to fly very low. Don't know how they get away with it but they do. I too noticed no sonic boom. And by my most conservative estimates for distance travelled in 2 seconds I would say 4 miles to 6 miles. Dead quiet.

I didn't feel groggy after but I wasn't as close to it as they were. I did have a pretty bad sinus congestion around that time. Who knows maybe that had something to do why I didn't feel groggy and could actually see it (granted it was cloaked- Its a crazy theory, maybe too much for ATS, and not mine So I won't repeat it) But it's propulsion or whatever had no effect on me.

Wish I had seen some of those cool rings of air collapsing. But the air was dry I guess in LA that evening.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

This would also make it nearly silent, yes?

Yes _ just a rushing air sound. Slight humming for older models but the rapid strobing is not what you thinking it is.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
See why its been classified and had scientific experimentation support crawling all over it? 50 years, vast amounts of SDI technology and some very exotic methods, materials and life support systems developed through it.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Not nearly silent. Completely silent as far as I can tell. Very fast and very silent. Like a searchlight arcing through the sky quiet.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So basically, a platform like this makes all others obsolete.
Does this mean all the other stuff is just bluster and distraction?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
No, it keeps people employed, governments functioning, humans developing and evolving.

This technology is 100 years plus of whats available, and others rarely reported (super massives) another 100 after that.

Multinational Space access and explorational development. Why we cruise cities....so people can sleep on our problems.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0
and others rarely reported (super massives) another 100 after that.

Super massives?!!!!

Welcome to the USS Enterprise?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Super massive? Are we talking about eye witness reports of mile wide type craft?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sammamishman

Super massive? Are we talking about eye witness reports of mile wide type craft?

Yes - Chevrons and Triangles.

I've explained how the craft are like 'lego' and can form varied sized craft for various mission types (chevrons and triangles), but when the teams decided to stop messing about and retain a near permanent presence 'up there', the super massive was born.

Amile long is a conservative estimate. The largest is four and three quarter miles long.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Are these triangles and compounded shapes used for space exploration as well? If so, what do they use for thrust?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well, at the moment my mind is blown trying to conceive something of that scale, along with the information contained in this thread. I hope this isn't a derailment, but something that large would be better built in space?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
Well, at the moment my mind is blown trying to conceive something of that scale, along with the information contained in this thread. I hope this isn't a derailment, but something that large would be better built in space?

It was built on the edges of space. The components, materials, crew, everything was shipped up to habitats (Four Chevrons on a 'square' mother-ship docking station, each chevron 8 triangle craft and a square type) it was rapidly available, and re-fuels and re-ups crew via smaller vehicles.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join