It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rookie surfer II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I was so busy whining about being computer illiterate that I forgot to introduce myself. I am a police officer in Nebraska (hence the user name..........99 is gang terminology for the police). I have been a cop for ten years, I am an expert on gangs and terrorism, a defensive tactics instructor and an Army vet of Desert Storm. This puts me in the unusual position of not trusting the government because of things I have personally seen, but they still sign my paycheck. So it is imperative that my identity remains as secret as possible. As I get more comfortable with this internet thing, I will share some very interesting conspiracy type information with you. Until then, I will just watch from the sidelines and try to learn something from all of you.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

There is a lot to see and you have arrived at a good time because the board just got a lot bigger.

Take your time and look around, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a U2U message and I'll be happy to help you out.

bg

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hello Officer ... i was, er just standing here er, doing nothing. I wasnt going to steal that car i swear!

Welcome to ATS mate

join