It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Card Hunter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My most recent game addiction... Card Hunter!

game.cardhunter.com...

Its similar to the "tactic's" games... except its actually fun lol

theres loads of quests, and multiplayer duels... Lots of lewt to be found, and every piece of weapon/armor/gear you find has cards attached to them... So it actually makes playing the game worth while...

its turn based... and once you get deeper into the levels the quests become extremely hard

Anyone who likes Fantasy card games will enjoy this... highly recommended

its free too... and all you need is a browser with flash

Have fun everyone

edit on 26-6-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Seems legit. Is it PTW?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Of course...

Every game is... but they have to make money right?

When it comes down to it, I don't think theres many people that actually do pay for it... but its completely unnecessary anyways... the single player campaign is a lot of fun... and its mighty hard once you get up there in the levels...

Multiplayer is ranked... so you'll never play someone way out of your league... but you will find people who have found better cards then you have... there are common, uncommon, rares, and better when it comes to the gear and equipment you find in chests... plus you can buy chests with the money you make in your questing

I've been playing this for a few months now... and I admit, im hooked

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

*sigh*

I'll try and check it out. I love TCG type games, can you trade?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I don't believe you can... but I might be wrong...

I haven't got into all the options in multiplayer quite yet... I've just been enjoying the campaign

its not a card trading type game... but the cards are all attached to the gear you pick up...

edit on 26-6-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I got into this game recently and I have to say im really impressed. I threw down the 20 or 30 dollars for the extended packs. I havent done multiplayer yet but the mini campaign gives you enough to make 3 level 18 characters for multiplayer which is where it caps....so you are only looking for items at that point. Very good game and worth tossing them a few bucks for the campaign extensions which will end up giving you tons of items through play.

top topics

join