It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Teen Says He Was Forced To Wear 'Gaytard' Name Tag At Taco Chain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You know, this is a good example of how this whole Gay Pride thing has become ridiculous. I mean, they literally take to trashing any establishment that has some kind of anti-gay incident. Am I the only one that sees that as petty and hurting their crusa- er, movement?

Hopefully this gets settled. Sounds like the kid was shamed in the worst kind of way. I don't think the allegations that he asked for it are legit. Sounds like a straight up lie. Unless they have multiple employees come forward to back it up, it's got no legs to stand on.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo3Foxtrot
You know, this is a good example of how this whole Gay Pride thing has become ridiculous. I mean, they literally take to trashing any establishment that has some kind of anti-gay incident. Am I the only one that sees that as petty and hurting their crusa- er, movement?

It is hard to say with a internet site like Yelp whether the people trashing them are gay or not, sometimes it is just a case of dogpiling and looking to be cute.

Yelp is pretty good about taking down phony reviews as they are well-moderated. Kinda like here.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Funnily enough, my gay uncles (who are actually quite conservative) hate how most people flock to do stuff like that in the name of, "tolerance."

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Should be sued for all he is worth.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Do you have to be Italian to make spaghetti? You post doesn't make any sense. Taco Bell is in every city and town across the nation.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I personally believe the story doesn't totally add up. So I'll ride the fence on this one until more of the story develops in one direction or the other.

But seriously? A mexican restaurant chain called Taco Johns? Shouldn't it be Taco Juans?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

when i lived in Laramie WY there was a Taco John's. It was atrocious.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I've been to Yankton South Dakota. Pretty backwards place IMHO. That being said, since the KFC hoax and the waitress hoax, I"m not going to automatically buy stories like this until after they are proven.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: dfens

If he had any self respect in the 1st place he would have never put it on, and just walked out. Yeah, the management was stupid and they should expect to be sued into bankruptcy.

But the kid allowed it to happen.

If you allow people to push you around, expect to be pushed around.

If someone told me to wear a name tag with "Gaytard" on it and they were serious you bet your bottom dollar i would and then i would sue the # out of them! More fool them for putting this YOUNG LAD in that situation in the first place, they deserve all the money they're about to loose.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
That's hilarious... Why did the gaytard wear it if he found it so offensive.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You're avatar is your reaction after picking up your two taco plate at Taco Johns.

<< 1   >>

join