It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Games

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
what is the purpose of my current soul connection with a lady I work, with

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dharma Employee

you won't like the answer.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

I don't mind what the answer is dude , just asking

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dharma Employee

half past sevem and pizza cheese.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I just realized theblueshirouxs summer is probably over by now. Im not sure what she meant by summer. I might wanna ad ive not gotten future events correct before id be interested if i managed to at least get something right.

Oh and my questions still stand even the pocket one as its still in there as usual.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I'm trying to find a creative path to follow that will create the destiny that I desire. Any suggestions? And will my "situation" change anytime soon???

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
How are you feeling today?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Q: What can I look forward to?

A genuine question.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
haha awesome thread some funny replys

so anyone want to have a stab at me, what do i look like ?

and more importantly where does all my anxiety and depression stem from ?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

It's not over. If you'd like to give me a reading on what the rest of my year would be like, please do so. I'm at a weird point in my life.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PraiseTheHighestOne

I'm very sad today. I'm not doing very well at all.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux things are messy for me as well and clueless what to do so so anything can be helpful since i have specific desires. I mean when you feel better enough and up to it you dont have to its your thread afterall. My question of whats in my pocket i was using as a test which is why it seemed random. Sorry youre not feeling well. You can message me if you need someone to talk to then could message on skype or something like that as its easier than PMs which i barely figured how they work on here hah.

Sure i could try but check previous page i wrote out the first thing that came to mind but it felt too fakey to be literal. Ive been better at figuring out people of interest sometimes never by name though. Like i said i dont consider myself psychic but ive had people say something is up with me so its like practice to test if i can do anything i dont wanna give you false hopes or fears.this isnt like visions more just imagination running away to see what i get.

I think you will be upset again and crying im guessing over a guy leaving. I again had someone with short brown hair pop in my head but not sure if its same person as i mentioned previous page its near the bottom of page i think. I feel like you might get closer to a friend. I think there may be a person more distant out of the picture who youd be tempted by as they aproach you but you feel somethings up with their motives although youre lonely so your motives are not too different of just wanting someone close if you dont look out youd get hurt by that person who you dont know well. I think something better is there perhaps that person short brown hair i mentioned but im not sure. I dont see anything specific more but i dont think things will be all bad for you if youre careful of course not everything can be avoided. I think you have an opprotunity coming up but im not sure when. I think rest of summer will get better you may be a bit down in fall but not as much as now and winter would be better but maybe thats just because its hard for me to image someone sad in snow lol im not sure you will get what you want this year the level of deep connections but i think its around somewhere in future but i think youd have some things go around youd at least be satisfied to manage more as youre waiting and feel better some.

If the scene i described on prevois page doesnt sound like anything where you live i think maybe you need to go outside more as well take up opprotunities as they come to hang out with someone you can trust enough.

Also i noticed some pages back you mentioned you dont feel like you know why some guys are attracted to you. For one thing i get the feeling youre a bit self loathing sometimes put yourself down. I think you do this from being a bit different from other peiple around you. Not a full outcast but you dont relate to some things most girls do and i kind of feel like you get nervous around guys a bit. I think you like to try to sit back hoping who you ant would approach you but you dont think it would happen. I feel like you generally act fairly calm and cool type but have short moments of more bouncy personality. I get the impression youre like me so i can guess these things but maybe im wrong.

Am i way off?
i only read what you said on this thread i didnt read the thread you made about stuff going on so i dont get too influenced.
edit on 1-8-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I was hoping someone could attempt a reading for me.
I'm not sure I believe in this stuff but I have absolutely no clue what I should do right now.
So, I'm taking a shot in the dark.
Help?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

I dont know about someone else but i feel it would be bad idea if i did since i likely could give better advice through normal means as in have actual info presented as i cant figure stuff out easily. I just have an idea of how people are usually at most. When people have some sort of ability i noticed even if they are legit they sometimes still form different answers because their own judgments alter how they interpret things. Get what i mean? Most things can be answered but just going with what feels right so long as it doesnt harm someone and other situations are solved by resorting to methods you previously would not have taken. All im getting out of this is a sense of you trying to make a choice of some path. Of course im really hungry right now so its distracting me so even that little bit might be off but my advice would fit still.
i dont want to be wrong since i never tested myself to see how right i am or how often so it makes me hesitant to say but i dont know for sure what the situation is but i feel you have a way to find it someone you know has an answer perhaps a friend you havent spoken to in a while.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I think I could do a reading for you.

I do it differently than she does... I do drawings and such.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

i dont want to be wrong since i never tested myself to see how right i am or how often so it makes me hesitant to say but i dont know for sure what the situation is

That is a part of the learning process.

At some point and time you need to test what you have learned or experienced. It is the only way I know of to make sure you are on the right track. No one ever wants to be wrong, however, you will be, as no one is 100% unless they very carefully pick what they do and do not tell someone. The only way to get that good (although no one is ever 100%)is to test over time and figure out what is and is not for someone else. Most of the time, if you have the talent, you should be between 80% and 90% after a lot of practice and trial and error to find what works best for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

I certainly hope things are going better for you today.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You are spot on. Every line of this is correct. I am very impressed. I would like to chat with you sometime on skype, if you're up for it. PM me and I'll tell you my username. It is about the brown haired boy. It's always about him. I don't know if I should leave behind everything I felt for him, and maybe begin to ignore him. Or if I should give him the painting and tell him all that I have been holding back since everything went down.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Are you feeling like something is missing in your life? Did you recently lose a friend or a lover? I am sensing it was more of a family member though.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Confession time: this thread is my test, if you have realized that or not.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join