It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Games

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

Make me do something or see something or know something or read your mind.

So you like to play games? make you do this whats quoted above? Or ask you?

What do you see me doing at least, at the very least, once a day that has to do with my purpose, my being, my reason for being here and interacting in this moment and asking you what you asked of us readers?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Why are you so interested in comets?
2nd

Why would anybody post in your thread

the answer could be from your OP

Here let me quote

Ask me some questions. Make me do something or see something

Now to post something like this after a member followed your instructions even though you say "no offense" is very offensive.

You make no sense dude Literally nothing you say makes any sense You need to be put away no offense

He asked a question like you requested and the question consists of you seeing something does it not?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
One other question that was spurred on by an advertizement on ATS about a psychic with a question "who will you marry"

My question isn't really who or even if I will marry but about love.

Will the pieces fall intro place like they have in the past?

In the past I never searched for love I just met a person and sparks happened but the rate of progress at which I wanted to proceed was too slow for many of today's people looking for love and the few occasions that love fell at my feet and had me on cloud 9 a unified rate of moving forward or progressing in the relationship couldn't be found and all that was to be had was friendship and a broken heart when the hope was something much more special at least from my part.

In the recent decade or so I have almost completely withdrawn myself from most life and get by with minimum social interaction, this has helped me understand myself better through isolation and having only my thoughts to haunt me with or to entertain me with.

This info might give you some insight into my first question and allow you to see a clearer picture of what I am asking.

If its not too much trouble,which I assume its not as you are following a gift you believe you have and that gift would be to be able to express the very first thoughts you have when reading or hearing the questions posed to you based on your psychic abilities so I assume its not very time consuming however there many that are asking so I wont take it any negative way if you cant answer but here goes any way

Does Tyson and/or the universe hold me responsible as I do for his early passing which I could have prevented If I had not done what I ask you what it is I do at least once daily?

All the questions I have asked hold a very special place in my heart, I will understand If don't respond but would greatly appreciate it if you did.

As long as what you post is what I want to hear
jokes aside

Thanks for this thread and your replies to almost all posts asking you questions except your little stab at Ophiuchus, sorry but I thought it was bit harsh.

Otherwise keep up the good work, you seemed to have made many readers happy being a part of your thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

People
Dont litsen to this person
If you want answers you pray and read the bible.God does reveal things to you including secrets. Read the book of Daniel

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sincerestsawa
Yer I don't think anyone should trust this 'God' entity. I'd rather listen to what TheBlueShiroux has to say. There's people dying of hunger and dehydration in Africa. There's innocent people getting decapitated over in Iraq. And thousands if not millions of people suffering from homelessness and the horrible cancer disease. Why would we put our faith into something we cannot even prove exists and who is supposedly meant to look after us. I mean no disrespect, although it may seem like that. I'm just expressing my views.

edit on 1-7-2014 by ThePro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm 3d modeling a series of... 3d models.

What have I been modeling? (e.g. Trees, fruits, instruments)

Have I had any past lives and if so, what information can you tell me?

Thank you for all your time. Good fun! Idk what to expect.
edit on 1-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hi Blue!
If you are still doing this I would love to ask a few..
1) where/how should I focus my efforts to get a good internship?
2) will i reach my spiritual goals this year?
3) will i get a job I am excited about in the field I am currently studying?
or.. just anything you pick up is appreciated. Thanks muchly!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I'd like to know what you see for me, Blue

Haven't been feeling well physically and somewhat emotionally.
Could use some of your insight.

S&F !

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sincerestsawa

People
Dont litsen to this person
If you want answers you pray and read the bible.God does reveal things to you including secrets. Read the book of Daniel

Don't listen or don't ask?

OP hasn't pushed anything other that readers to ask or make them do and see things.

Yes God does reveal all, God also works in mysterious ways and sometimes through those that the most devout followers would fail to listen to so as to test his flock.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You were right, I ended up having at least 2 months to plan unexpectedly.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
What is my spirit animal (if such a thing exists)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It is important that you keep your sense of humor and stay properly rested. You are strolling on turf that can drive one mad. Tip if the hat. I have a brief test question that only requires a brief answer.
"What?"
If you answer correctly, I owe you any favor you request.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It is important that you keep your sense of humor and stay properly rested. You are strolling on turf that can drive one mad. Tip if the hat. I have a brief test question that only requires a brief answer.
"What?"
If you answer correctly, I owe you any favor you request.

Just in case you were puzzled, the answer was "chicken butt."
Thanks for your input.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux
a reply to: Darkblade71

Strawberries. This is giving me a headache.

Later on in the day, I found a dried out hollow strawberry in my hallway at work...

lol

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

omigosh, i really want a reading

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sincerestsawa

god is chillin in his heaven lookin down at me judging me instead of fixing any of it

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

i dont believe in love any more so im not sure
you'll find a lot of people who are compatible with you
and you'll get married in the next 3 yrs
but love? i dont know man. constant numbing

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

we are all the same
there is no reason
we're intellectual and technologically advanced
life is so boring when you know the answers
the meaning of life is to live and to help as many people as you can

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

houses? something metal
past lives aren't a thing. or maybe they are. i dont read those because i dont feel it.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

oh
edit on 7/4/2014 by TheBlueShiroux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join