It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Illuminati Bathroom Graffiti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, crap. I was going to post a picture of what I found, but can't figure out how to do it from mobile. I can at least explain it.

First of all, this is in a building that has a lot of high ranking officials. Military and civilian.

Sat down in a stall and looked right and saw this:

The eye in the triangle with 11 under it and 1226 under that.

Don't know much about the whole illuminati thing, but I recognized the eye. Could be just some bored employee, but I'm just making sure there's nothing to worry about here. I'll get the picture up when I can.

I just thought it was interesting and not the usual type of bathroom stall graffiti one would see.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo3Foxtrot

Oh man it is super simple with your phone, or is for androids anyway. Using the mobile site go to the upload section.
Choose to upload and hit select file and the camera should be an option for you. Take the pic and bam!
So for future reference, if you see a something you know your gonna upload to ATS anyway just do that process and you will have it for later

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
People put waaaaaaaaaay too much thought into stuff like this. It's an eye. Also illuminati is just unfortunately part of pop culture now. There is nothing to worry about.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Carmelite order was approved in 1226. Perhaps this is a neo Jesuit/knights of Malta type dealio?
Might be worth looking in to...?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
People put waaaaaaaaaay too much thought into stuff like this. It's an eye. Also illuminati is just unfortunately part of pop culture now. There is nothing to worry about.

I figured, just thought it would be something interesting to share. Kinda weird for me though considering the people who work in the building and that there's a sever lack of any other graffiti. First time I've seen it here.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
just a fellwo ATS member having fun.....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It's how we...... I mean "they" communicate. I am sure it's nothing.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

seen a lot of this in my town---there's a bright pink sticker on many parking meters. road signs, etc., that has a drawing of a pyramid and says "DON'T KNOW???" all around it. I think this sort of this, especially in public, is more about wanting new people to begin questioning. Raising awareness? I mean two little numbers can start A TON of research. Good find, very interesting. (Going to read about the Carmelite order after writing this, interest peaked!)

On the other hand, ALL the local band posters are now using some form of "illuminati" symbolism. I use the quotes because we all need to get comfortable with recognizing that this shadow society is HIJACKING all sorts of symbols from other cultures; much like Hitler and the swastika. Can't go anywhere without seeing the Eye of Horus, or Metatron's cube, the Tree of Life, or other ancient metaphysical symbolism.

Jefferton is totally right about it just being used as "culture"; however, I don't agree with it being harmless; in fact, it's WORSE, in my view. The point of it becoming "popular culture" is to inoculate society to the meanings and purposes held within. To me, it becoming a cultural fad is part of the plan; people will think it's meaningless, so it will take more effect.Like subliminal messages in film---they work much better if you DON'T recognize them for what they are, or even if you deny what they COULD be. Obviously this is just my opinion.

Is there anyone who studies and/or practices some of the Mystery Schools who's symbols are being misappropriated? I've been very curious about how ya'll feel about this; Satanists, Crowleyists, LaVeyans, too. Everyone's faith is being commandeered, at least in my eyes. I'd love to know if you agree or disagree!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Like I said, I'm sure it's nothing at all, just someone having a jape, but I found it kind of interesting.

Like I said, there are high ranking civilian and military officials in the building so...

Eh, I'm just being overly cautious (read: paranoid).

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Hm. I think I might find it a convenient target for smearing with a readily available biological substance. Perhaps that was the "artists" intention, since I would think that if they really considered it sacred, they would not place it on a bathroom wall.

new topics

top topics

join