It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? half woman half fox? video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
this just seems too fitting:

think he just needs some big ass gauges in his ears with pink fuzzy dice hanging off them to complete the 'foxey' image.

real piece of work there .... but it doesn't seem he's hurting himself or anyone ....

so be it

to each their own, i guess.

loopy baastid. LOL

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Oh my what a Circus. Guy has a head sticked out of floor and scarf hiding beheaded canine..

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: uninfluenced

Ok gimmie back ma 2min 6sec..

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That's funny, and it's no worse than the street performers in cities in UK that use illusions. I'd probably go to see it, just to ask what the half woman half fox say...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

The sad part is they probably killed the fox for this hope it is stuffed and they don't have to get new ones.

I was wondering that too, but when I zoomed in it looked like the "fox" was breathing. So maybe they just put the thing to sleep? IDK, I don't see how they could keep it under like that for any length of time. That would be inhumane too. Then again, probably just the bad quality of the video making it look like it was moving.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
To quote Austin Powers: "it's a man, baby"!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Why is this now in the crypto section??
If this is so obviously fake why does it get moved into here?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Seriously?? wow...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
a reply to: Char-Lee

The sad part is they probably killed the fox for this hope it is stuffed and they don't have to get new ones.

I was wondering that too, but when I zoomed in it looked like the "fox" was breathing. So maybe they just put the thing to sleep? IDK, I don't see how they could keep it under like that for any length of time. That would be inhumane too. Then again, probably just the bad quality of the video making it look like it was moving.

When I saw it I assumed it was a mechanical contraption, set up to look like it was breathing. It probably is a real fox skin though.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think i'll move to Pakistan and show them the old finger separation trick...make my fortune with these people.
edit on 26-6-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Lol. First, that's no woman. It's clearly a dude. Second, I might be impressed if it got up, ran around, and jumped over a fence or something haha.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Ah yes, didn't think of that. So you saw the 'breathing' movement of the 'fox' too?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
a reply to: Aleister

Ah yes, didn't think of that. So you saw the 'breathing' movement of the 'fox' too?

Yes, when I first watched the video and saw it was fake that's the first thing I looked for. The fox isn't moving except for the breathing motion, so I assumed it was mechanical. Maybe the head is mechanical too (lol).
edit on 26-6-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I think i'll move to Pakistan and show them the old finger separation trick...make my fortune with these people.
Or get beheaded for witchcraft. But they would def be amazed long enough for you to make an escape. The middle east is a pageant for religious cons, but i didn't think this kind of gag would go over well.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: uninfluenced

That person has there head stuck through a hole in the floor lol its so obvious how can this be mistaken for real lmfao

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

About as real as Bat Boy...

according to my sources thats not Bat Boy,,, thats an ATS moderator...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I don't know, that dude has a pretty good sense of style.

P. T. Barnum, eat your heart out.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join