It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government buying 42,000 pairs of giant underpants for obese illegals. WTF?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Those fat bastards can drag their tremendous fat asses back where they came from.They obviously aren't starving and of course will only bring their health problems along for the american taxpayer to foot the bill for.
Is it just me or this administration commiting treason?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: gladtobehere

They know what is coming, the word was put out. They are going to grant amnesty to everyone. That is why we see the flood of people and the underpants.

All the while we will sit back watching reality tv and arguing the finer point of nothing. They will turn this into a 3rd world country in 10 years.

Yep those giant granny panties we're paying for, are for the fat arsed stragglers and old people coming after the kids.

I don't know of any kids that need underwear that big...those are for fully grown adults.

Des

edit on 26-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Damn!!! Imagine the industrial sized hashmarks that will be created in those!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Starling

Sorry to be off topic, PM me if you'd like, but I'm DESPERATE to know how you're liking that side of the border? My family keep thinking "head east" (we live on the west coast), but somehow that doesn't seem to be far enough. Furthest away we're looking is Chile but they speak English in Belize, right? Lol took Japanese,French, Italian, great choice I know.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What a bunch of worthless comments. You all have done nothing for any good.
I stoop to this level, yes, to point out WHAT A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS, Shrill, partisan whining. I'm sorry I clicked on this thread.
(This is referring to the comments on the first page.)
edit on 26-6-2014 by kkrattiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kkrattiger
What a bunch of worthless comments. You all have done nothing for any good.
I stoop to this level, yes, to point out WHAT A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS, Shrill, partisan wining. I'm sorry I clicked on this thread.

Bye...Bye...you won't be missed....

Des

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

So you think people saying things like "Now Obama's wife can get points with a new healthy-eating plan" & "fat immigrants eat better than I do" contribute to something which will help change the way things are going?

Or is a gathering of whiners?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kkrattiger

Wait...it's you again. I thought you were sorry you clicked on this thread.

I agree with just about everything posted in this thread. I think Michell Obama is an idiot.

Does that answer your questions....

Des

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Does anyone feel like this is just a deliberate slap in the face?

I mean first I laughed, then I cried.

Obama told me on my birthday that he accidently ate the whole cake but managed to save me one small piece. When I opened the fridge, there wasn't any left waiting for me.

It went to a 500lb Mexican immigrant.

edit on 26-6-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I was also going to make a joke about how they were using the giant underwear to slingshot illegal immigrants over the border and into the US Government's safety net (welfare).

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT look up underwear slingshot, slingshot made of underwear or ANY variation for that matter. I can not unsee what has been seen.

*Shudders*

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I was also going to make a joke about how they were using the giant underwear to slingshot illegal immigrants over the border and into the US Government's safety net (welfare).

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT look up underwear slingshot, slingshot made of underwear or ANY variation for that matter. I can not unsee what has been seen.

*Shudders*

Ding..Ding..Ding...we have a winner.

Thank you for the laugh, a bitter sweet laugh I grant you. Yet a laugh just the same...

Des

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Maybe its a cheap alternative to housing.
Giant undie tent anyone?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It is hard to separate the hypocrisy. Even as the times have changed, many of us would not be here if our grandparents were turned away at a US border. What makes us think that new migrants, legal or illegal, are not as important as we are, from a humanity standpoint?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
It is hard to separate the hypocrisy. Even as the times have changed, many of us would not be here if our grandparents were turned away at a US border. What makes us think that new migrants, legal or illegal, are not as important as we are, from a humanity standpoint?

It has nothing to do with any immigrant being less important, it has to do with jumping thru the hoops LEGALLY to enter the United States. The willy-nilly across the border is just as much a slap in the face to the immigrants who got here legally, putting all the time and effort into going thru the process. It demonstrates our laws are just as corrupt as the country they left and respect for our laws isn't necessary.

There's a reason Sweden & Norway for instance don't have this problem.

Now....back to the bigger question....with the upcoming shortage of "big girl panties" OMG! what am I gonna do!!!????
What about Bridget Jones????

This is going to be a disaster!!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
Ahh I got it, this proves there are GIANT aliens...in need of new shorts!

Ha, Ha, I get it after reading it only twice. Good one considering your avatar.

PS: Still snickering.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

This is an insult to all the people that went through the process to become an american. When you went through ellis island you had to be sponsored by someone as to not be a burden on the system. Your health was checked, your background was checked and you were not dumped all in the same place. These people earned the right to be here and were not brought here as future voters illegally, getting free government assistance.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Let me chime in since I travel a lot between the U.S. and Mexico. I'm old enough to see the differences. A lot of these people are indigenous to Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua and other Central/South American countries.
With that being said, we have a diabetes epidemic with U.S. Native Americans and Canadian First Nations people. Native populations are straying away from their native diets that sustained them for hundreds if not thousands of years and genetically have become accustomed to it.
So now suddenly you have HFCs (now called corn sugar), margarine, apartame, food dyes, so on and so forth. These people coming over are not coming over from caves. They have local supermarkets and they watch TV, where they see all the Coke/McDonalds/microwave dinners.
In the past I've seen skinny starving people begging for money at the border. Now in the last few years, I've seen these fat, bloated individuals asking for help. I don't mean to come across as mean, but they have a crappy diet and slowly succumbing to lower quality foods such as fast food.
When your blood sugar is off kilter, and you have no way to manage it your body will show it.

Just my two cents or three. Feel free to destroy my theory/observations.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
How about this for a win/win.

The USA has sought out the the most brutal, psychotic, thugs for the police force.

Why don't we switch the kindly boarder patrol (who are so concerned with treating even lawbreakers with respect) with the worst of the LEOs with there tanks, guns, and pissed off attitude, and I'll bet the illegal aliens will stop even trying to come here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join